Natalie - BB 11

CeCiMom

Not a beauty, but ok cute.......Not a brain by a long shot, what was she thinkin' saying she's only 18.....Was it a game plan, what was the gain????

& lastly, yuck, hangin' with goofy looser Jesse.....Sorry to say, I hope she's gone sooner than later......

( She is the female version of Eric the weasel) My favorite comment so far, thanks to Marty!!

• Replies 181
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I just cannot stand to look at this girl, somethin about her, the look in her eyes is cagey as hell, but I don't think she has the smarts to really be cagey. we will see

Did not like her from the start, she's what 24 saying she's 18 but acting like 14. I don't know how and why she talks like she is something to fear and is running the show. I hope she is out next week I can deal with Jesse and Russell if they get rid of her. I would love a double eviction next week and toss her and Chima out the door. What were they thinking when they picked these hg's.

The only redeeming quality about Jessie is that he doesn't base his attraction for a girl on her appearance. From what I've heard, he likes Natalie because she's strong and they have a lot in common and he can't be bothered with Laura who he thinks is fake... but really that's not fair either to assume Laura is a certain way because of how she looks. Idk..I tried to be nice and look for the good. Maybe there just isn't any?

I agree w/the others. I've hated her from the start (first episode). Her and Russell are just two people I have no interest in rooting for. Not that R compares to N, but I just don't have a connection with the two.

Amen Marty. I watched her totally sit on her ass last night while the others (the worker bees) were in the kitchen and she does nothing, she doesn't really smile, she just sits there like a bump on a log. I cannot stand this girl, She is up Jessies ass and the thing is noone really likes Jessie so she is stupid for hangin so close to him, maybe she is guarded because of the lie she told, I heard someone reference it last nite while they were all talkin, do they really believe her??Jesse will use it to his advantage at some point. Even tho she is au natural, I don't think she is pretty, beauty for me also comes from within, and she definately does not have that,lol

I would think her being so good in martal (sp) arts would work in her favor, and I think it is silly for her to hide that. I really do not think she will be around long, not to jury house anyway.

Hello, Fatcat!

Perhaps if honorable Natalie had studied the martial arts under the tutelage of the late "Kung Fu" star, Mr. David Carradine, he could have taught her the more esoteric aspects of her avocation.

lol, that is a good one. I loved Kung Foo,lol, too bad about ol Carridine. and Hi to you Len. It has been hard for me to get on here and chat, I am moving in just a cpl weeks and am packing and even trying to coordinate the cable so I do not miss much of the show.

But really why wouldn't she want ppl to know she was into and has done well in the martial arts?? It would have her in with the guys big time. I just think this girl is silly and blah, blah, blah!!!!!

Fatcat, just so you will be moved in and cable ready by a Wednesday night (for the live eviction) all should be well. Hope you can find lots of willing help in that effort.

Most true practitioners of the Martial Arts incorporate a peaceful, meditative state of mind.

All I've seen out of her is that insipid "I Miss Thang" attitude. Can't wait for someone to put her out. She said last night she'll go off on whoever puts her up....so the BB rules don't apply to her?

BBin Savannah...that is VERY observant. :clap: I had not put two and two together either. But ITA. She's gay and doesn't know it. Like Jesse....which makes them a perfect couple.

If she would just get her head out of Jesse's butt and interact with other HGs we might see more of her personality. I hope she goes up next. Just to see her reaction.

Slowpoke, I hope that comes true ASAP. But who would do this? Jeff would but can't because they are his team mates. Ronnie would probably stick with The Muscled Ones...Lydia could break away from them. I think Natalie should go first, she's the brains. Which ain't sayin' much.

Since Natalie and Jesse are so "close" and she has let him in on her age secret, what's to stop her from telling him about her kung foo accomplishment? I would think she'd love to share that little tidbit with him if she hasn't already.

Archived