Natalie - BB 11

CeCiMom

Probably trying to "wrestle" Jessie into bed, lol. To late now, Jessie has hooked up with the tattooed lady. Did I just say lady referring to Lydia? Sheesh...............

I thought she hurt it when she was trying to get out of Jesse's butt to make room for Lydia.

• Replies 181
  • Created
  • Last Reply

With Lydia's head up J's but, Natalie could only get her entire right arm into "the grand canyon"...then Natalie fakes an arm injury for sympathy.

Later last night, Natalie was bragging she would burn the clothes of anyone who put her up. So the bitch should be BACKDOORED...I hope she'd get evicted for burning clothes...don't like this girl at all...

If I were there and bcame HOH, straykat, I'd merely wait and back door the bitch. That way she could burn fewer clothes. Wouldn't she also be penalized for destroying other HGs property?

I'd do the same, LenRay, just because she thought she could threaten people. I would think that something like burning clothes would be cause to at least put her on the block, maybe even taken out of the house. Seems like a pretty violent action to me.

If I were there and bcame HOH, straykat, I'd merely wait and back door the bitch. That way she could burn fewer clothes. Wouldn't she also be penalized for destroying other HGs property?

From what I've seen burning some of those people's cloths wouldn't be a bad idea. Who dresses these people?

Oh jeez and I forgot to add DON'T forget to burn Jessie's shorts. The one's he was wearing you know when.

Does Natalie really have a boyfriend outside of the house? I don't remember hearing about a boyfriend in her preshow interviews. Is it true or just another lie while she's in the house?

She just told the girls she can't wait to win HOH so they can all see pictures of her boyfriend. But what if BB puts in her karate photos when she has told HGs that she hasn't done any types of sports for 7 years? Or do you think BB would keep those pictures out, just to not mess up her game play?

I don't know. BB isn't supposed to really interfere are they? But if the houseguests talk themselves into a hole, BB can't do anything about that. Just like when Scott BB5 said it was his birthday (when it wasn't) and the houseguests wondered why BB never gave him a cake.

I don't know. BB isn't supposed to really interfere are they? But if the houseguests talk themselves into a hole, BB can't do anything about that. Just like when Scott BB5 said it was his birthday (when it wasn't) and the houseguests wondered why BB never gave him a cake.

I got a feeling, that during the diary room sessions, BB is telling the contestant who said what and throwing hints who to put up later...too make good tv. There has been too many inconsists in the past... Even the past hg has said something that they were told to them by one of the handlers and BB said please dont discuss DR and the go to Foth! I am not faulting them anything for ratings!

Nat really is an idiot. She's blowing up the whole thing last night and how Laura said "let me get down to your level" to Jessie. She said it because he was laying down and she was standing!

Nat is an idiot. Lying about her age and having the HG's all giving her the benefit of the doubt because she is so young is giving her an advantage in the game. I for one, can't stand her game play.

Last night Natelie was telling the girls in the bathtub that she never exercises and hasn't done anything physical in years. She said she has no athletic ability. :rolleyes:

I've come to the conclusion that Natalie is a pathological liar. She lies just to lie. No special reason for the lies. Maybe I should add psycho-pathological liar.

So very true!!!!

How can they not see she has an athletes body???

better win hoh

or one of her team members

high priority target this week

Archived