Andy - DE/Week 11

vannatc1

• Replies 208
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think I am most disappointed in Andy. He played a pretty good game for a floater but when someone would get down he would bash just as much as everyone else if not more. The last 3 or 4 evictions and the bawling and eye rubbing have made me ill. I still cannot stand to have the feeds on him when he drinks or eats.

Maybe that is my own bias there. I know a lot of gay men/women and 99.99% of them would find kindness for a human being that was being bashed - because they have lived with so many prejudices. Andy just allowed his intellegence to hide away and start the bashing with the best of them. I wanted to like him -- but DON'T

1184836_159542877579304_1661166811_n.jpg

Hilarious!!!

But unfortunately Ratboy will probably win BB15. He has a F2 deal with everyone left except maybe McCray, who is slated for eviction by the Exterminators.

So whichever way the wind blows, it appears that Ratboy will be brought to the F2.

In the jury he only needs 5 votes to win. He surely has the votes of Candice, Jessie, Aaryn, Elissa ,Gina Marie and Judd if he is sitting next to Spencer.

Or if he is sitting next to Judd he could probably count on the votes of Candice, Jessie, Aaryn, Gina Marie and Spencer.

And although Helen and McCranda will surely appreciate his gameplay, especially his getting to the F2, they probably will not reward him with their votes, IMHO.

My hope is he makes f3, then gets booted! To come so close and have to walk out the door! Then vote for who wins thinking he could trust everyone because he has f2 with everyone!

that's a great hope..i don't want to see him win a dime..he's a weasel slimebag :censored:

I think I am most disappointed in Andy. He played a pretty good game for a floater but when someone would get down he would bash just as much as everyone else if not more. The last 3 or 4 evictions and the bawling and eye rubbing have made me ill. I still cannot stand to have the feeds on him when he drinks or eats.

Maybe that is my own bias there. I know a lot of gay men/women and 99.99% of them would find kindness for a human being that was being bashed - because they have lived with so many prejudices. Andy just allowed his intellegence to hide away and start the bashing with the best of them. I wanted to like him -- but DON'T

you are absolutely right..although i don't think he's that smart and i do think he enjoys bashing people

my best male friend is gay and i have a lot of gay riends ..for the most part there's a lot of compassion for people ..Rat Andy would be just as mean if he were straight..he's a spoiled brat and his mommy probably made him think he was the best at everything..he is good at being a lying snitch! :furious3:

I see no similarities between Dan and Andy. The things that I disliked the most about Andy was the way he ran directly to the McNasty's and told every word that was said in every conversation, even if it really didn't effect game play at all. His glee at being able to betray everyone who gave them their trust was just sickening. Add the disgusting names he called the women and the constant "I want to punch her in the face" etc. comments. I really dislike him.

I see no similarities between Dan and Andy. The things that I disliked the most about Andy was the way he ran directly to the McNasty's and told every word that was said in every conversation, even if it really didn't effect game play at all. His glee at being able to betray everyone who gave them their trust was just sickening. Add the disgusting names he called the women and the constant "I want to punch her in the face" etc. comments. I really dislike him.

Agree, straykat. Dan had guile and class and was careful that in the final analysis he could say that he did it without malice. Andy is another sort entirely. I might be wrong but I don't think that andy will be remembered fondly or with much respect by the majority of BB lovers.

Don't particularly like or dislike howdy-doody.. but I would applaud his ability to work all sides and still remain under the radar for all this time.. While the other HGs may not be that smart he is a very convincing liar and has fooled most, if not all of them to his point.

I dont think Andy has played a good game. He's played a cowards game. He has hidden behind every single houseguest and has NEVER made a move on his own. He disgusts me. I'm sick of listening to him talk about Elissa now that she is out of the house. Of course he didnt have the guts to say anything he is saying now to her face. Total pathetic coward.

I dont think Andy has played a good game. He's played a cowards game. He has hidden behind every single houseguest and has NEVER made a move on his own. He disgusts me. I'm sick of listening to him talk about Elissa now that she is out of the house. Of course he didnt have the guts to say anything he is saying now to her face. Total pathetic coward.

ITA..he's a rat boy coward he would back-stab his own mom and still not win cause he's a p.o.s. :disgust::cheers:

going out on a limb here - Power and Greed Corrupt and those who seek it will be corrupted - all values and common decency gone. The talk now is despicable - references to Elissa, Helen and Amanda - sexually offensive. To think that Andy a gay man - well aware of bigotry - sidles up to that - is appalling. Did he forget Matthew Sheppard. For Spencer to talk about whether a woman makes him hard. - I am delighted he is on his way to losing his job and only hope society's shame hits him hard. Andy's silence is deafening, like a leech he attaches himself - convincing himself that there is no blood on him but gloating not realizing that this group of bigots have crossed the unforgivable line. I don't care at this point - whether Andy wins or loses the game. for it will not help Andy to reclaim his soul. It is not just a game it is a social experiment - that proves when you put people without character or morals into a closed setting and the group (except apparently McCrea at this point) condones vile conduct - whom they really are - their core is exposed without the social buffers that insulate them. Cameras on them constantly show the raw truth.

It is as if I am watching Andy as the Head Corrupt Pig in Animal Farm by George Orwell whose ability to lie without the tels so common (aversion of the eyes, the nervous laughter or manufactured outrage) - marks the flawed character of sociopath - to lie without feeling without the need to overtly cover. It is amazing. to me - It is indeed a Social Experiment that ANdy may not realize the ultimate life price he will pay.

Andy's ability to lie without shame - like a leech is reminiscent of Walder Frey who lies pretending to extend hospitality but instead murders the family of Robb Stark. from the Game of Thrones. Andy has plenty of blood on his hands. and he will be stunned to find out that he is reviled, hated. Ironically the ultimate compliment to bring back Heroes and Villains in a reprise game - would result in Andy being booted out first - .. or probably more likely never invited back again.

going out on a limb here - Power and Greed Corrupt and those who seek it will be corrupted - all values and common decency gone. The talk now is despicable - references to Elissa, Helen and Amanda - sexually offensive. To think that Andy a gay man - well aware of bigotry - sidles up to that - is appalling. Did he forget Matthew Sheppard. For Spencer to talk about whether a woman makes him hard. - I am delighted he is on his way to losing his job and only hope society's shame hits him hard. Andy's silence is deafening, like a leech he attaches himself - convincing himself that there is no blood on him but gloating not realizing that this group of bigots have crossed the unforgivable line. I don't care at this point - whether Andy wins or loses the game. for it will not help Andy to reclaim his soul. It is not just a game it is a social experiment - that proves when you put people without character or morals into a closed setting and the group (except apparently McCrea at this point) condones vile conduct - whom they really are - their core is exposed without the social buffers that insulate them. Cameras on them constantly show the raw truth.

It is as if I am watching Andy as the Head Corrupt Pig in Animal Farm by George Orwell whose ability to lie without the tels so common (aversion of the eyes, the nervous laughter or manufactured outrage) - marks the flawed character of sociopath - to lie without feeling without the need to overtly cover. It is amazing. to me - It is indeed a Social Experiment that ANdy may not realize the ultimate life price he will pay.

Andy's ability to lie without shame - like a leech is reminiscent of Walder Frey who lies pretending to extend hospitality but instead murders the family of Robb Stark. from the Game of Thrones. Andy has plenty of blood on his hands. and he will be stunned to find out that he is reviled, hated. Ironically the ultimate compliment to bring back Heroes and Villains in a reprise game - would result in Andy being booted out first - .. or probably more likely never invited back again.

:clap::clap::2thumbsup::notworthy: perfect!

I do not think anyone in that house thinks that voting out Andy will make them appear homophobic. Whatever degree of homophobia any of them have, I suspect he has encountered much worse and is able to let it glide off his back like a duck does water. (no reference to Elyssa here)

i wish i was in the house so i could take him out :P Aaryn is the only one who would have looked homophobic out of this cast. Being that i bet she was the only homophob in the house(dident she like Andy tho?) i dont think anyone would think that anyway especially this late in the game

This weasel THINKS he's playing a good game BUT he's not. There is NO way he can win in the end. To many jury members are going to be bitter and see it as dirty game play. Andy enjoy it will you can because your days are numbered.

Talk about a floater. He has been friendly to everyone and what we used to call a "tattletale" to everyone. AND he thinks he is playing a great game. Its going to come to light just how much of a snake he has been and is and it will bite him in the butt very soon. He won't win. I would think the minute that Elissa gets to the jury house that she and Amanda will talk because Amanda will want to know what happened once she left. The thing that is disappointing is that McCrae said he would protect Elissa if she voted to keep Amanda , which she did. Can't believe that Andy is spinning to McCrae that Elissa voted her out. But of course because he has to tell lies to cover lies and lies to cover more lies. Unfortunately this group is all lies. It should be shown later in the evening beyond prime time because it teaches kids that the only way to get what you want is to lie. BAD BB, BAD BB

The hatred Andy feels towards Elissa is sociopathic. Misogynst. He has deep-rooted hatred for women. To keep from being

totally exposed, he let the hate manifest on Elissa, so it looks like it's just her.

Agree 100%. And he talks about these other teachers (women) in his life that "save" him when he's late for school, etc....I hope they are listening to the way their "friend" talks about women. he's really a sleeze.

Was reading on the McC thread and someone said that Andy has his lying act downpat and that's why everyone believes him. Hmmmm, think some of these people in his REAL life better take a hard look at the rat. This is NOT all an act; this is who he really is.

The hatred Andy feels towards Elissa is sociopathic. Misogynst. He has deep-rooted hatred for women. To keep from being

totally exposed, he let the hate manifest on Elissa, so it looks like it's just her.

Seriously? 872c6e11.gif I am not an Andy fan but.... ya seriously?

I really don't believe Andy has a "hatred for women". I really don't even know if he has a true hatred for Elissa. I think his bashing has more to do with the herd mentality than any kind of hatred. If you say Andy has a hatred for women because of the things he has said about Elissa, then you would have to say that they all have a hatred for women including GM.

I don't exactly know everything that Elissa did to the house guest to become such a disliked (hated if that is how you feel) person, but it is obvious that she really rubbed most of the house guess the wrong way. Whether she intended to come off as hateful and insulting and that she was better than they were or not, she seems to have had that effect. I am not trying to defend the behavior or the comments of the other guest, but I don't think that they all got together and said lets dislike (hate) Elissa. Elissa evidently did a lot to generate these feelings towards her.

Seriously? 872c6e11.gif I am not an Andy fan but.... ya seriously?

I think Andy puts on his act for whoever his is with at the time. To Helen, he was the nice, sensitive guy. To Amanda he was the loyal puppy. To the women hating guys he is the foul mouthed woman basher. The real Andy? Probably just that annoying guy who gossips with the teachers at school and thinks he is the social butterfly of his friends. I don't like him in the game. In RL, he would probably just be an annoying dork.