Andy - DE/Week 11

vannatc1

• Replies 208
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Fin: Original 9-8-2013 "Andy's behavior in this house - will IMO put him up to the level of Aaryn GM and Spencer (all of whom have lost their employment because of what they did in isolation away from societal norms"

Thank you both. You are right Spencer still has his job but he has earned himself displeasure from Union Pacific Railway and because of that no union railway worker can be fired without the due process rights of a grievance hearing defended by a Union representative (if Spencer choses.) What I wanted to indicate there are profound consequences when we violate societal norms of behavior, and Andy with his degree in communication and his unique perspective of being a Gay man knows better.

What I should have said "Andy's behavior in this house - will IMO put him up to the level of Aaryn GM and Spencer (Aaryn GM have lost their employment and Spencer has earned himself Union Pacific's public reproval because of what they did in isolation away from societal norms"

To set the record straight

Spencer Clawson right now is in a lot of trouble but his employer does give him the right because of Collective Bargaining not to be fired without a due process hearing.. What is important is that Union Pacific released two public statements the shortly after the Hitler as a gifted speaker comment and Kermit the F* directed at HG. plus his continuous sexist comments.(that don't seem to have abated - what he would do to Elissa's picture this weekend as example.) Should Spencer win the $500,000 he probably won't look behind at Union Pacific - and will move on to a new life - and he may just resign. My caution was for Andy, because the outside world is listening..

So for those of you who want the definite quotes directly from Union Pacific

The Union Pacific statement was issued in early July 2013. and was widely disseminated in the the larger news organizations. (huffington Post etc.)

Union Pacific:..

"The values represented by Spencer Clawson’s comments during the Big Brother show do not at all align with Union Pacific’s values. Mr. Clawson is on unpaid leave of absence while participating on Big Brother. Union Pacific does not condone his comments... Union Pacific is acting in accordance with Collective Bargaining Agreement terms regarding Mr. Clawson."

additionally after the pedophile joke. Union Pacific came out and reiterated the Collective Bargaining agreement to shut down the discussion of Spencer Clawson being fired in absentia without the Grievance procedures.

From the Union Pacific website early August:

was the following post http://www.uprr.com/newsinfo/2013/spencer_big_brother.shtml

"Due to the volume of feedback Union Pacific has received from the public about Spencer Clawson's August 5 comments on the CBS reality show Big Brother 15, the company wants to reiterate that it has taken all the action it can under the Collective Bargaining Agreement until Mr. Clawson is released from the show. Mr. Clawson took an unpaid leave of absence to participate on Big Brother 15. Union Pacific has notified law enforcement of Mr. Clawson's August 5 comments."

hope that clears it up

"

Poor Spencer.

If I was being televised through live feeds I would make sure that I behaved in a fashion that wouldn't embarrass my family and employer.

Andy is on the I hate McCrea train now. He knows that he would be lucky to beat McCrea in F2 so he wants to get the others to hate him and work hard to get him out. The only reason he hasn't really talked hatefully about Judd is because he is sure Judd is gone this week. Andy knows his best chance is against Spencer.

Poor Spencer.

If I was being televised through live feeds I would make sure that I behaved in a fashion that wouldn't embarrass my family and employer.

I've got a feeling that Spencer's family might actually think this kind of behavior is just him being funny. They probably all act that way. His father is a circuit judge and his brother is an attorney, and I get the impression that they're probably prominent members of Conway, Arkansas, but that doesn't mean they're good people. Spencer's presence on BB has put a spotlight on all of them. They're probably shocked that normal, decent people don't approve of the way Spencer has been acting on BB.

This is what everyone should be doing every day - live feeds or not - worst HGs ever - every last one of them -

Absolutely!

This is what everyone should be doing every day - live feeds or not - worst HGs ever - every last one of them -

I agree. I know we all misbehave it he privacy of our own homes and when inebriated but it baffles me how how men with female family members could bash women the way these playes do and use language thats filthy around women...it may sound prudish but I was raised to respect people and have show respect as a man towards women and children.

I was reading last night where Spencer Judd and Andy and McCrea were talking and Andy was going on about America's favorite player and how Elissa doesn't deserve it same old crap and Spencer says something about the Brenchelarmy (not sure how to spell it) and he says they should all commit mass sucide. Judd says you can't say that about a group of people and I think it was Andy that says yes you can. Well that about sums it up for me. Spencer also said that he would puke on Julie's shoes if Elissa won america's favorite player. I understand that you have been in a house locked away from family and friends no phone no tv nothing but I do not understand how they can talk like this and expect people would like them????? I would think that there are many things you can talk about but these guys do not get it. I wonder if any or all of them will even be embaressed about the things that they have said.