Andy - DE/Week 11

vannatc1

I think Andy puts on his act for whoever his is with at the time. To Helen, he was the nice, sensitive guy. To Amanda he was the loyal puppy. To the women hating guys he is the foul mouthed woman basher. The real Andy? Probably just that annoying guy who gossips with the teachers at school and thinks he is the social butterfly of his friends. I don't like him in the game. In RL, he would probably just be an annoying dork.

Well put

• Replies 208
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think Andy puts on his act for whoever his is with at the time. To Helen, he was the nice, sensitive guy. To Amanda he was the loyal puppy. To the women hating guys he is the foul mouthed woman basher. The real Andy? Probably just that annoying guy who gossips with the teachers at school and thinks he is the social butterfly of his friends. I don't like him in the game. In RL, he would probably just be an annoying dork.

Sociopath, no. Socially awkard, yes! I agree and it's all part of over compensating. He was probably always the kid who got sand kicked on him at the beach. Now that he is trapped in a house with people who probably dislike him as much as we do, he is just trying to fit in.

Either way, he's annoying as all out and I will be glad when he's gone from the house or the season.

Sorry, but I think that Andy is a total a**hole.

He is the kind of guy that no one would want for a friend in real life, assuming that they knew his real personality.

In interviews, he bragged that he could look people in the eye and successfully lie to them. That is his skill, of which he is proud.

Surely he does the same to people in his real life. Of course, he gossips about his friends and acquaintances and betrays their trust.

This stands to reason. He did not just manufacture this personality for Big Brother.

Hopefully, now, whether he wins or loses this game, everything he tells a so called "friend" will be listened to with a grain of salt and no one with any sense will ever tell him anything that they would hope to keep private.

This is just my humble opinion. :down:

Sorry, but I think that Andy is a total a**hole.

He is the kind of guy that no one would want for a friend in real life, assuming that they knew his real personality.

In interviews, he bragged that he could look people in the eye and successfully lie to them. That is his skill, of which he is proud.

Surely he does the same to people in his real life. Of course, he gossips about his friends and acquaintances and betrays their trust.

This stands to reason. He did not just manufacture this personality for Big Brother.

Hopefully, now, whether he wins or loses this game, everything he tells a so called "friend" will be listened to with a grain of salt and no one with any sense will ever tell him anything that they would hope to keep private.

This is just my humble opinion. :down:

I agree with your humble opinion. I can't stand him....just because.

I don't exactly know everything that Elissa did to the house guest to become such a disliked (hated if that is how you feel) person, but it is obvious that she really rubbed most of the house guess the wrong way. Whether she intended to come off as hateful and insulting and that she was better than they were or not, she seems to have had that effect. I am not trying to defend the behavior or the comments of the other guest, but I don't think that they all got together and said lets dislike (hate) Elissa. Elissa evidently did a lot to generate these feelings towards her.

Good point.

Everytime I think about the final five I can't remember who that fifth person is... It's Andy. He seems like a nice person but is so completely forgettable. What a floater and what a disappointment it would be if he made it to the final two.

He is far from a nice person.

aww he was just doing and saying things that would benefit HIS GAME guys.... shesshhh

Would love to see a 'time lapse' video of him going from room to room listening and

finding out what EVERY single HG was up to.

( here's a 'time lapse' of a stadium filling and emptying just for fun... and it's football season now )

Yikes... sorry Straycat and Marty...

It was the only decent 'time lapse' video I could find.

(lots of beautiful night time skies ones tho) (oh, and one of a banana getting too ripe)

sHa_comfort.gif