Andy - DE/Week 11

vannatc1

• Replies 208
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My 1 cent if Andy did win HOH, puts GM & McCrea on the block, McCrea wins POV then spencer up and voted out. McCrea wins final HOH and out goes Andy, GM and Mcnasty in final2

That is what I am hoping. Then GM and McCrea can double team against Andy in the final 3 and get him out.

It is all about the POV -

My 1 cent if Andy did win HOH, puts GM & McCrea on the block, McCrea wins POV then spencer up and voted out. McCrea wins final HOH and out goes Andy, GM and Mcnasty in final2

That's the scenario I'd like to see, but I don't think GM will be able to hang on that long. I think she'll be ousted tomorrow night, unless she wins POV, and if that happens it'll be McCrae who leaves. I don't think Andy would keep Ginamarie over Spencer. So I'll have to say that I'd like to see F2 be McCrae and (holding my nose here and barfing while I type this) Spencer (UGH!). McCrae for the win.

In MY fantasy world...they all gather for the jury votes and JUST before anyone casts a ballot Julie sayd...oh we have a little UNEXPECTED twist: BECAUSE both of you (whoever the f2 is!) have been demonic, politically incorrect, racist, verbally attacking and generally HORRID PEOPLE...the winner of BB15 is....Helen, Elissa, Jessie, Howard and Candice! EACH will get 1/5 of ALL the prize $$ available...500K+50K+25K or 115K EACH...congrats HG's on being the reason we have been CANCELLED (joking with them)....AND NO I do NOT do drugs!!! lol

That's the scenario I'd like to see, but I don't think GM will be able to hang on that long. I think she'll be ousted tomorrow night, unless she wins POV, and if that happens it'll be McCrae who leaves. I don't think Andy would keep Ginamarie over Spencer. So I'll have to say that I'd like to see F2 be McCrae and (holding my nose here and barfing while I type this) Spencer (UGH!). McCrae for the win.

i agree , there is no one i want to win but i DON'T want RATBOY to win! :death:

OK now this would be really funny....

I've seen much worse.

Yes, I have, too.

Remember Evil Dick?

The horrible things that Evil Dick said and did to Jenn was reprehensible.

I was so appalled that so many people accepted that and revered him afterwards.

At least these hg's just SAID horrible things about Elissa.

Evil Dick said things just as horrible and actually BURNED Jenn with a lit cigarette.

And he did so with total impunity

I have yet to see anyone bully hg's as badly as he did in an attempt to get them to vote him out instead of his daughter Danielle.

And shockingly, he and Danielle made it to the Final 2!

he really makes it easy for his fellow hg's to dislike him in the jury house :animated_bouncy: