Helen - Week 5

• Replies 180
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What is up with Helen and lying? I cant wait until she finds out how Amanda/Mcflurry has been lying to her face all week. Who is this chick?

I'm no longer a fan, I can't stand these holier than thou personalities..

this is has to be the dumbest game move this season keeping Amanda and on top of that she is actually spewing the words, I trust Aaryn.. omg.

MadMarty, on 31 Jul 2013 - 02:45 AM, said:snapback.png

For Helen this is just like her job. Tell the sheep what they want to hear, when you go against the sheep, blame it on others. Typical Chicago politics!! Her and Amanda together could run the city into the ground faster then the idiots we have there now are doing.. That's for sure!!

True. She worked them patiently and so far it is paying-off for helen. I am curious to see how well she handles diminishing numbers. No doubt she has a plan in place.

yes Slimcruz, then why want Helen or amanda out? They provide the only real interest here.

What is up with Helen and lying? I cant wait until she finds out how Amanda/Mcflurry has been lying to her face all week. Who is this chick?

I'm no longer a fan, I can't stand these holier than thou personalities..

this is has to be the dumbest game move this season keeping Amanda and on top of that she is actually spewing the words, I trust Aaryn.. omg.

Elissa was trying to talk some since saying they need to keep Candice Because she's on our side Helen said no They can manipulate GM and Aaron Alyssa said not for jury helen like yeah we can She said Candace will be hard to keep it's a losing battle because Amanda McRae everybody wants her out! It was Amanda who came in the storage room and was saying we need to say Candace That's one Helen did a 180! She is listening to amanda and mccrae and not playing her own game! Did you listen she said she got everybody out they wanted out! She's doing their dirty work She's not playing the first place She's playing for fifth place! As soon as she knocked out her jury votes the people that will go for her for jury She's done! She even wants to knock out Elissa!

Yeah, I'm beginning to see that Helen is not the brightest bulb on the tree. She is really deficient in thinking

ahead -- she has screwed over the very ones who would have had her back.

She must get a lot of comfort in thinking Andy is there for her and equalizes her position against McForce.

Pink shirt with red pants. Tacky much?

She's a TRY HARD. Over the top DR sessions and tried to look badass and comes off as awkward.

big-brother-15-gifs-10.gif

tumblr_mqtvsx6QiQ1qk08n1o1_500.gif

Classic - Thanks!

Ditto. I went from really liking her to I-can't-stand-this-woman-please-vote-her-out in about 9 days. Instead of sitting outside and getting involved in the Spencer-Amanda feud she excused herself, went in the house and just twisted everything around. I really want her to leave soon. I hope she doesn't even make it to jury so that I can see her even less. She IS what she paints everyone else to be - a liar and a manipulator - if she did it with class or tact I'd respect it, but she really believes she's a "good person".

She is a true politician. She an A class LIAR, and knows how to twists things around for herself.

i am almost out of words for Helen. I kept looking at the TV last night and going shut up B%%%. My husband says well I don't think she can hear you but the neighbors might....,OK I have to calm down now LOL anyway I hope that she does not win tonights HOH. If she wins again who the heck knows what she will do this time. Maybe make everyone slit their wrists so she wins by default. Ok maybe thats a little too far but this woman drives me up a wall. Once Andy tells her about Jesse wanting to evict Amanda then I feel bad for Jesse because like Helen says you don't cross her...................

A true snake and a world-class liar.

She will be evicted by the same people that told her to go serve them rice.

Ain't no friends in this game but the back-stabbing is just disgusting when it comes so easy to some people.

Exactly. The same people who told her to make rice will kick her to the curb. That same Amanda who this fool is protecting with kick her to the curb. Can't stand her.

Ain't no friends in this game but the back-stabbing is just disgusting when it comes so easy to some people.

Yeah, she can lie and twists stuff boy. No wonder she is into politics. She is dangerous. I would never really want to be friends with someone like that in real life.

About the rice you are so right on...you do understand the way racists operate and it is the same across the board.