Helen - Week 5

Yes, ITA. Helen is sadly mistaken if she thinks Amanda is going to work to keep her in. Amanda would absolutely take

the chance to get rid of her.

Helen may be one of the most short-sighted players I've seen. She totally screwed the very players that would have

had her back -- especially in light of the force that is McMan.

Helen really has no clue what's about to come down on her.

• Replies 180
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes, ITA. Helen is sadly mistaken if she thinks Amanda is going to work to keep her in. Amanda would absolutely take

the chance to get rid of her.

Helen may be one of the most short-sighted players I've seen. She totally screwed the very players that would have

had her back -- especially in light of the force that is McMan.

Helen really has no clue what's about to come down on her.

Exactly! And them she is going to be like we need to flip the house and Candace is going to be like naw!!! You had your chance this past week but you said no!

Helen doesn't care about Candice nor do the other players. They don't like Candice, never did and probably never will. It has nothing to do with race either, she was pretty nasty to Howard from the Sunday BB edit and I am starting to think that she thinks she is better than everyone in the house-something they all picked up from the beginning.

For Helen, Candice is the most expendable player in the house.

Helen is in the HOH bad mouthing Jessie now. This could be the beginning of the end for Helen. Just wait until this gets back to Judd, as I am sure either Aaryn or Amanda will tell him. Helen is playing herself now. She has told everyone that the others must go and when. Her mouth will be her downfall.

Helen is in the HOH bad mouthing Jessie now. This could be the beginning of the end for Helen. Just wait until this gets back to Judd, as I am sure either Aaryn or Amanda will tell him. Helen is playing herself now. She has told everyone that the others must go and when. Her mouth will be her downfall.

Why is it that "her mouth will be her downfall" and not because she is Asian? I'm confused, I thought this game revolved around racism.

Guest 6Borders

Well, there is, in my opinion, something seriously wrong with a person who think Mike Boggie is the most handsome guy to ever play Big Brother!!!!!

Well, there is, in my opinion, something seriously wrong with a person who think Mike Boggie is the most handsome guy to ever play Big Brother!!!!!

Ewwww!

Jason was and will always be my favorite male player. The season with Jason and Danielle will always be my favorite BB season. I just loved them and the game play...perfection! Would have been perfection for Danielle if they didn't use her DRs.

If you are talking about Helen that is what she said the reason that Nick had to go. He was another Dan.

Well at least that makes her sound less crazy, but Nick was certainly no Dan. He may have appeared to have that potential at first, but he had the MC and pretty much paid attention to no one else in the house except GM.

He seemed to want the easy way, which is a strategy Dan used ealy on last season, but Dan was always thinking as well. It seemed like Nick was just on vacation.

Why is it that "her mouth will be her downfall" and not because she is Asian? I'm confused, I thought this game revolved around racism.

well you know the inscrutable asians LOL. The game does not revolve around racism. The separation of people of different ethnicity results in people not understanding one another. RAcism against people from Africa has resulted in myths about them that cause reactions that we are seeing here. Why did Helen assume Elyssa told what Jessie told? Because of her relationship with her while Jessie was under the radar. That speaks more to Helen's experience and nature than anything about E or J. Remember how Helen pretends emotion to manipulate her kids? She expects deviousness. Amanda has a sense of humor about the game until she gets focused on and then she loses her cool. She is the most delusional of the HGs because she buys into her emotions that are altered by the situation more than any other Hg does. Helen uses her methods here that are suited to a misguided way to interact with children. She is putting up a smoke screen constantly. If we have interest in this season, it is because it is unlike any other due to all alliances being moot and the utter inane mentality of these people except for C who manages to be able to think despite the conditions.

Guest 6Borders

Helen's new platform is "Relationship of Friends" which basically translates "I will squish you like a bug and try not to get any blood on my shoes"

I guess she suspects that GM might flip this week - she has latched onto GM in the hammock and is playing the listener role. GM babbling on and on and Helen listening, nodding in the right places, and making the right sounds. Now she is going over all the comps with GM (studying). She is slick, old Yelen. I wonder how long this will go on before her real agenda arises - hours, or does she court GM for days?

Considering her job is in politics, she is doing quite well playing both (all) sides of the house. She's keeping people that will give her the votes in the end as well. But im kinda getting tired of her just like one of them tv campaign ads or signs we see everywhere...

Considering her job is in politics, she is doing quite well playing both (all) sides of the house. She's keeping people that will give her the votes in the end as well. But im kinda getting tired of her just like one of them tv campaign ads or signs we see everywhere...

That's where I have to disagree! She is keeping the folks that are loyal to mcmessy! She doesn't even want Elissa to make it to jury! And Andy he would vote for Amanda in a heart beat! Jessie- Amanda aryan Amanda Judd if he stays in the game Amanda McRae Amanda! She might would get GM's vote!

Ewwww!

Jason was and will always be my favorite male player. The season with Jason and Danielle will always be my favorite BB season. I just loved them and the game play...perfection! Would have been perfection for Danielle if they didn't use her DRs.

Ginger, BB3 was my first season of BB. I LOVED Jason and Danielle. They had such a strong alliance with one another. They worked together so well and did so without anyone picking up on it. I will always say that if the HG's had been sequestered back then, Dani would've won BB3.

To each their own, said the lady as she kissed her cow.

I truly hope Spencer is able to flip this house by Thursday. Who does he actually think the powerful 4 are???? Certainly its not Helen and Elissa and Mc Pizza. Helen doesn't tell Elissa anything and I think she has relayed that message to anyone who would listen. Aaryn and Gina Marie are not the brightest girls but surely they are not buying that all of a sudden their future in the big brother house looks good do they???? I would not trust any of these people they are the people that got your alliance out of the game what makes you think she will take you with her?????? If Amanda does not go this week she and her boy toy will make it to the end and they will sail off into the sunset with 550,000 dollars. Wake up you idiots. Helen needs to go after Amanda seriously.

That's where I have to disagree! She is keeping the folks that are loyal to mcmessy! She doesn't even want Elissa to make it to jury! And Andy he would vote for Amanda in a heart beat! Jessie- Amanda aryan Amanda Judd if he stays in the game Amanda McRae Amanda! She might would get GM's vote!

So the best thing for her is to vote out Amanda this week or it doesnt matter as she would not get any votes to win anyway?

Helen is the Maggie of this season -

Ditto. I went from really liking her to I-can't-stand-this-woman-please-vote-her-out in about 9 days. Instead of sitting outside and getting involved in the Spencer-Amanda feud she excused herself, went in the house and just twisted everything around. I really want her to leave soon. I hope she doesn't even make it to jury so that I can see her even less. She IS what she paints everyone else to be - a liar and a manipulator - if she did it with class or tact I'd respect it, but she really believes she's a "good person".