Kevin

CeCiMom

• Replies 372
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Kevin and Natalie F2 togther is the way to go and they know it I am thinking they have kept their word to each other and will to F2.

FANTASYLAND, ain't going to happen,especially if gnat has control of who she takes...kevin MIGHT and that is a big MIGHT live up to the F2 deal!

Agreed. He did. I just wish he had more confidence in himself to carry through with what he knows. There were so many instances when he could have called out Natalie but didn't.. or Lydia, but didn't. I do think that hiding behind these stronger personalities was part of his strategy though.

rumor is he will saved himself off the block with veto then evict michele

It's too bad Kevin felt the need to have a crutch this game. I think he would have done good on his own. He's nobody's fool and is well aware of Natalie's antics. Unfortunately, he knew she was the only one he could beat. He actually played a good game.

I don't understand this logic that Kevin thinks he can beat Natalie in the finals.

Kevin doesn't know what WE know. He doesn't know that she's 24 and that it has gotten out in the jury house. As far as he knows Jordan, Jeff, Russel and Jessie all still love little Natalie. Thus, his best bet with his knowledge of what is going on in the game is to get rid of Natalie as fast as possible because with the knowledge HE has (not the knowledge the jury house and we have) there's no way he could think he would beat Natalie.

I'm also sick and tired of this stupid "I'm staying true to my final 2 even if it hurts me because we're friends" bullshit that contestants play every year.

Who the HELL is more important in these twits lives? Someone they just met three months ago or their family? Their parents and children?

500K is life changing money. If you don't think you can beat someone in a final 2, keeping them because of some sense of fairness is the stupidest, most selfish thing I've ever heard.

I don't understand this logic that Kevin thinks he can beat Natalie in the finals.

Kevin doesn't know what WE know. He doesn't know that she's 24 and that it has gotten out in the jury house. As far as he knows Jordan, Jeff, Russel and Jessie all still love little Natalie. Thus, his best bet with his knowledge of what is going on in the game is to get rid of Natalie as fast as possible because with the knowledge HE has (not the knowledge the jury house and we have) there's no way he could think he would beat Natalie.

I'm also sick and tired of this stupid "I'm staying true to my final 2 even if it hurts me because we're friends" bullshit that contestants play every year.

Who the HELL is more important in these twits lives? Someone they just met three months ago or their family? Their parents and children?

500K is life changing money. If you don't think you can beat someone in a final 2, keeping them because of some sense of fairness is the stupidest, most selfish thing I've ever heard.

AMEN! :hurray:

Maybe Jordan could beat Kevin or Natalie in F2 because it would be the prfect slap because I think her saying she was 18 is going to be a big deal asnd they dont like Kevin so Michelle and Jordan will both go home and Kevin and Natalie F2 I think then they will win.

Natalie and kevin will stay a team to the end it is all just talky talky bragging stuff.

I think gnat's age lie is going to make a difference too. As another poster said, ppl don't mind being conned in the game but they don't appreciate being made a fool of. They all took her at her word, no (or very few) questions asked. They'll see it as unnecessary, just the way most of her lies and cruelty are.

Ohhh Kevin... you better win out because Nat will take Jordan and vice versa. Nat SAYS she wants Michele out for personal reasons. That is true but there is more to it. She wants Jordan to stay!! She has it set that if Michele is gone, F2 is hers, and she is right unless you wake up!! Jordan and Nat gonna toss you to the curb first chance they get. Natalie and Michele would never choose each other for F2. Either of them would take you, Kevin! So, if you keep Jordan, put on Michele's gloves if you can steal them from Nat, stop scraping the skin off your feet... You might need it for running and stuff, as you put it. And, pad your booty, you may be hanging for a while!!

God, why is he being Natalie's bitch, Jesus. He's starting to piss him off. If Michele does go tonight [which is pretty much going to happen] I hope he wins this whole thing, screw the rest. Ughh.. But he's being the biggest bitch right now.

I think gnat's age lie is going to make a difference too. As another poster said, ppl don't mind being conned in the game but they don't appreciate being made a fool of. They all took her at her word, no (or very few) questions asked. They'll see it as unnecessary, just the way most of her lies and cruelty are.

that was me, I said lying within the game is one thing that the jury will forgive,but they do not like bein made fools of the way Natalie has gone about her lies, I think the 18 yr old lie will be the strw that broke the camels back, because they sincerely believed her (stupid or not) they will feel like fools and I say it is gonna cost her the game. Just that lie in itself and how she has overly tried to hurt ppl when it is not within the game( hurting ppl should never be considered game)will be tied right back to that 1st lie, jmo tho

Archived