Kevin

CeCiMom

Why would gnat take kevin to F2 ?

If she takes jordan she takes someone who hasn't really played the game,not really much competition,she can argue that there was no comparison between what she accomplished in the game compared to jordan!

If she takes kevin she takes a strong gameplayer,a competitor,someone who can argue to the jury that he played the game,played it well and should be rewarded for that gameplay!

Who would you take? This whole week of gnats' HOH was set up if kevin didn't win POV he would be evicted,which she would have actually been fine with that,as she would have contended his BLOOD wasn't on her hand... if he stays which he did, then the F2 deal is still in place and he is on her side for now... Gnat is just waiting to cut kevin loose and take jordan to F2 IMHO!!!

I agree she could win against Jordan but only if Jordan takes her (they all can beat Jordan) ... I just have a hard time believing anyone would vote for her to win the money if she wins and drops Kevin in the end ... LOL and vice versa for Kevin ... and If that were to happen I would definitely go to the Jury house and rallying up the votes for Jordan/Michelle to win ...

Tho it sounds good for both of them to drop the other you have to wonder how it will look to the Jury ...

• Replies 372
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It will look like they played the GAME... If you thought you had a sure THING for 500 grand, or the flip of a COIN for 500 grand, which would you choose? just sayin

That is why kevin should keep michelle and evict Jordan, it increases his odds of actually getting to F2 so he can campaign for VOTES!

If jordan stays and by some FLUKE miracle won the final comp and controlled who she took, it would automatically be gnat! After all Kevin evicted jeff,really bad blood there for jordan as she has played the game purely on a personal level!!!

If I'm wrong about gnat and she wins the final comp and takes kevin instead of jordan, I will be very surprised,and more that willing to admit I was totally WRONG!

Everyone keeps talking about who will win between kevin and gnat in F2. I see kevin NOT even making it to F2, if he evicts Michelle.

Does anyone here seriously think gnat is going to live up to the aggreement and take kevin to F2, if she wins the final comp and controls who she takes to F2?

Kevins only chance to make it to F2, is if he wins and controls /decides who he will take....

If the 3 left standing after Tuesday are gnat /kevin/jordan,here is how I see it playing out..

gnat wins she takes jordan

jordan wins she takes gnat

Neither take kevin,so kevin has to win back to back comps,this POV he just won, and the final comp to even make it to F2, otherwise IMHO he is the last jury member VOTING ,instead of getting VOTES!

He could increase his chances by a 1/3 by keeping michelle and evicting jordan!!! He would then be playing in the final comp 2 against 1,instead of 1 against 2!

I have totally agreed with you on this. OMG is Kevin ever going to be pissed when and if Natalie does not pick him in F2. know Jordan would take Natalie, but not only will Kevin be shocked and angry, he will be soooo hurt. Can you imagine how he is gonna feel after he did all her dirty work, I feel for the guy. I also know that while Kevin has always told Natalie EVERYTHING when Natalie tells him stuff she leaves out things so it is to her advantage, and also because I think she is planning to cut him loose if it gets down to that, she would do it in a heartbeat I think.

I don't know if, by some "fluke" Jordan won she would take NataLIE instead of Kev. She doesn't seem to be that annoyed at Kev for dumping Jeff. Tho I don't know that for a fact. The dark horse, Jordan, may win the whole damn thing even if LIE takes her to the end. Now wouldn't that be funny?

I don't think it would be funny if jordan WON the whole damn thing..I think it would be extremely BAD for BB...but that is just my opinion!

Jordan doesn't even have to win to make it to F2 gnat would most like take her..and kevin might also(less sure of that) if it is gnat/kevin/jordan in F3

No problem with them voting her for 2nd place and 50 grand..but she doesn't desreve to WIN this game ,with her gameplay, or lack thereof, sorry!

IMHO the only reason she would standing next to anyone in F2 was because they thought she would be easy to beat!!

I don't think it would be funny if jordan WON the whole damn thing..I think it would be extremely BAD for BB...but that is just my opinion!

Jordan doesn't even have to win to make it to F2 gnat would most like take her..and kevin might also(less sure of that) if it is gnat/kevin/jordan in F3

No problem with them voting her for 2nd place and 50 grand..but she doesn't desreve to WIN this game ,with her gameplay, or lack thereof, sorry!

IMHO the only reason she would standing next to anyone in F2 was because they thought she would be easy to beat!!

Come on, of course it would be funny, as in ha ha. Everyone seems to be taking this BB game way to seriously. Folks, it's just a game. And none of use have a personal interest, gain, or profit in the outcome (I'm assuming).

Three weeks from now these house guests will all be forgotten. Well, maybe not Jeff, tee hee. And it won't be "BAD" of BB. Next season BB will be back with another bunch of loonies :wacko:

I think it would be great if Jordan won... JMO

People still b*tch about Lisa winning season 3 instead of Danielle...... Lisa is one of my favorite winners EVER.......I don't give a rip how you get to the final 2, but if you get there and they give you the money..... then you DESERVE it

I think it would be great if Jordan... JMO

People still b*tch about Lisa winning season 3 instead of Danielle...... Lisa is one of my favorite winners EVER.......I don't give a rip how you get to the final 2, but if you get there and they give you the money..... then you DESERVE it

:2thumbsup:

I didn't see season 3 but I did hear that Danielle got Dupped in the end ... I agree it doesnt matter how u get there as long as u get there but I cannot respect someone winning $500K without putting fourth effort ...

trust me if jordan wins there will be people bitching about her winning 20 years from now ..long after BB is gone!!!just sayin

Like I say give the nice,cute, clueless, young lady 50 grand, but she doesn't deserve to win...,again sorry!!! ;):)

You're bang on about this. I remember people debating in chat whether they should give it to Jeff or Jordan. They sided with Jeff because they KNEW he'd use it on Jessie. With Jordan, they couldn't be sure if she'd use it at all. If you go back to the very first 1-3 weeks on this board, it was all about the Jessie hate. Little was even mentioned about Jeff except for that fight in the yard.

IA......I remember thinking that it may even be given to Ronnie because I didn't see a lot of the Jeff love at that time. I just figured Jessie was not going to get the vote.

I didn't see season 3 but I did hear that Danielle got Dupped in the end ... I agree it doesnt matter how u get there as long as u get there but I cannot respect someone winning $500K without putting fourth effort ...

Why would you have to respect any of them? You don't even know them. Respect in earned, and not thur some reality game show. Sheesh.

:2thumbsup:

I know right?? I had to get someone to print that win out on their computer(I didn't have one) cause somehow my recording got f'd up and by the time I found out it was days later and I was happy that Lisa won it, and as Maggie was one of my most hated houseguests, I was so unhappy she won,lol. I would love to see Jordan win if for the only resaon bein that Natalie would not, anyone but Natalie, she will take Maggies place as my most disliked, she makes Maggie look like a Suday school teacher.

trust me if jordan wins there will be people bitching about her winning 20 years from now ..long after BB is gone!!!just sayin

Like I say give the nice,cute, clueless, young lady 50 grand, but she doesn't deserve to win...,again sorry!!! ;):)

But if the jury votes that she does then what can we do?

Why would you have to respect any of them? You don't even know them. Respect in earned, and not thur some reality game show. Sheesh.

Funny just as I was sending the other post I was thinkin exactly what you were, it is a cheesy reality show, respect???

I don't know if, by some "fluke" Jordan won she would take NataLIE instead of Kev. She doesn't seem to be that annoyed at Kev for dumping Jeff. Tho I don't know that for a fact. The dark horse, Jordan, may win the whole damn thing even if LIE takes her to the end. Now wouldn't that be funny?

Hi, Shipp!!! I crashed out (again) but am up for the count! Friday night Jordan told Michele that no way would she take kevin to F3 even. She is very mad a Kevin but has that thin veneer of "good manners" to make him think she's not mad at all! BTW, Jordan said she didn't do well at all in the last Veto comp because she didn't hear/understand the instructions. Sometimes I have to have stuff shown to me to be clear on something I've never done before but that doesn't affect my IQ at all!!! ...Shipp...have you seen the MGM doctor anywhere? I need my wake up pills.... :animated_rotfl: Now let's you and me go defend our BFF Fatcat....we are the Internet Bully Busters!!! :animated_wave::hammer:

Funny just as I was sending the other post I was thinkin exactly what you were, it is a cheesy reality show, respect???

Actually BB shouldn't be on network TV anymore but with those"cheesy" (like that word) reality shows on VH1, and some of the other cable channels.

Like I said before, if Jordon makes it to the F2 all she has to do is flash the boobies and the $500,000 is hers. The only thing Gnat could do is drop her shorts, show Jessie she has a bigger dick than he does and she'll get his vote (and Kevin's also)...

OMG, I would laugh so hard and be crackin up, it would be different if that happened and would save the seaosn for me, even if kevin wins it will save the season for me, but especially if Jordon won, oh my :lol:

Actually BB shouldn't be on network TV anymore but with those"cheesy" (like that word) reality shows on VH1, and some of the other cable channels.

or the actual reality tv channel, it is 259 in my city. Yes that is where it should be, but I guess it is now a tradition for Julie Chen, so it will prolly stay on CBS.

Hi, Shipp!!! I crashed out (again) but am up for the count! Friday night Jordan told Michele that no way would she take kevin to F3 even. She is very mad a Kevin but has that thin veneer of "good manners" to make him think she's not mad at all! BTW, Jordan said she didn't do well at all in the last Veto comp because she didn't hear/understand the instructions. Sometimes I have to have stuff shown to me to be clear on something I've never done before but that doesn't affect my IQ at all!!! ...Shipp...have you seen the MGM doctor anywhere? I need my wake up pills.... :animated_rotfl: Now let's you and me go defend our BFF Fatcat....we are the Internet Bully Busters!!! :animated_wave::hammer:

Afternoon sleepy head. May I suggest a Whisky and upper smoothie, lol. Yup, I hate Bullies. WTF!

Sib,

your absolutely right...we could do nothing..as we are NOT playing the game...

Having said that jordan winning would pretty much tell us the people in the HOUSE this year really were IDIOTS....

Giving the grand prize to someone who didn't even understand the game, or how to play it, didn't even really play it, over someone who did ACTUALLY play the GAME would be a travesty IMHO!!!

Even if that means giving it to the HOOD RAT, should that be the case and jordan is standing next to gnat?? I threw up a little as I typed that!!!

My only hope is gnat is not standing next to anyone in F2! ;)

You know what ... lots of people will complain and whine if Jordan wins..... just like I still complain and whine that Maggie, Jun and Boogie won..... IT"S A GAME, and sometimes someone that you don't like or that you don't think deserves it wins... but at the end of the day... it doesn't really matter.... If Jordan wins the money.. it's not the end of the world... and it sure as heck won't affect my life........ so kudo's to whoever they give the money to

After Michele is evicted I'm pulling for Kevin to win. Somebody who won competitions, and actually SOMEWHAT played the game to get to the final 2. If there is a Natalie/Jordan final 2.. I think i'll die :[.

Archived