Kevin

CeCiMom

• Replies 372
  • Created
  • Last Reply

OMG was it just me or was Kevin hilarious on tonight's show? I was cracking up at the things he was saying in the DR. I think I found a new appreciation of him and I'd like to see anyone at this point win EXCEPT natalie.

I loved when he was on top of that mannequin undressing it lol

Watching BBAD..It's OFFICIAL if kevin evicts michelle and keeps jordan he is a DEADMAN WALKING unless he wins the final comp....

Gnat and jordan have an offical F2 deal they are taking each other if they have control of the final comp and can make the decsion!!

They were just discussing how to play the final comp to beat kevin!!! gnat throws the endurance to jordan,then gnat goes aginst kevin

in the mental questions,then it will be the two girls against each other for the final comp WIN !

Kevin: "Don't I need that skin?"

Natalie: "No, it's dead skin."

Kevin: "But don't I need that to run and stuff?" :animated_rotfl:

And they say Jordan says dumb things.

That would be funny if Jordan is the winner ( big long shot of course )and beats Nat who screws Kevin .

Nat said the same thing to Kevin about dropping so it is gonna be interesting to see how this plays out.

That would be funny if Jordan is the winner ( big long shot of course )and beats Nat who screws Kevin .

Nat said the same thing to Kevin about dropping so it is gonna be interesting to see how this plays out.

arrow of course she said the same thing to kevin,she is covering her bases in case kevin wins the final comp ,she will press the F2 aggreement they had. But I don't doubt for a second that if she wins it,she will take jordan and not kevin. The HOOD RAT knows how to play this game,unfortunately... All those who discounted her ability to actually WIN this game several weeks ago ,because she hadn't won a comp yet.. are hoping ,and praying, that she doesn't pull this thing out,but she just might.

Just my opinion.

Kevins best chance to winn 500k is to sit next to Jordan.

If he's up against Gnat or Michelle he will lose.

Steve11

You might very well be RIGHT..but kevin has to get to F2 to WIN anything...and unless he keeps Michelle,if he doesn't win the final comp and kevin gets to decide who he is going to take..he doesn't even get to F2 ,he becomes the LAST jury member finishing 3rd!! He is FORCED to WIN the final comp,or it is goodbye kevin,keeping jordan to go against in F2 will be moot.

If he kept Michelle he increases his odds of making it to F2. Gnat would HAVE to WIN the final comp for kevin to get booted, if he won it he goes to F2 ,if michelle wins it he goes to F2!

Kevin is going to get one hell of an edit at the finale.

He KNEW the Gnat was lying from the first minute they all talked on the couches.

And when he gets booted at F3, they'll show the string of everything he knew, the lies, deceptions and set-up...and the fact he didn't do a thing to stop her.

Poor bastard sees the train headlights and is helpless to make a move.

The ball is in Kevin's court right now. He has to know Michele will definitely pick him over Nat for F2. It would be more fun if these decisions had to be made spontaneously. I hope they don't tell them eviction is Tuesday until Tuesday happens live.

There were so many good HGs this season... I wish we could have paired them up differently, or whispered in their ear knowing what we do now, to tell them who too stay away from.

Next season I want to see more hardcore players/fans like Laura and Ronnie. I bet Ronnie could have been totally different if he wasn't so damn "star"struck. I don't think I would have liked him even at that, but still it would have been fun to watch.

The ball is in Kevin's court right now. He has to know Michele will definitely pick him over Nat for F2. It would be more fun if these decisions had to be made spontaneously. I hope they don't tell them eviction is Tuesday until Tuesday happens live.

Len, they don't know yet about Tuesday live. Last nite on BBAD Kev was being snotty to NataLIE, bringing up all sorts of past stuff. And you could see NataLIE caught the drift, and wasn't too happy about it. Well, that was my take. It was interesting

I REALLY don't think Kev want Gnat in F2 with him.

Len, they don't know yet about Tuesday live. Last nite on BBAD Kev was being snotty to NataLIE, bringing up all sorts of past stuff. And you could see NataLIE caught the drift, and wasn't too happy about it. Well, that was my take. It was interesting

Kevin has to decide. Is he more afraid of Natalie's disfavor or is winning F2/$500,000 more important? He may be undecided at this point.

Also how soon after the last eviction F2 on Thursday will the HGs go into seperate but equal facilities?

I find Kevin repulsive, but fun to watch at times...Loved his "give it up bitch" comment while taking the scarf from the dummy...But his comment about the fish..."let the bitches die"...Shows what kind of human he really is...

I don't know why Kevin, Mich, and Russell (the odd ppl out) didn't form some sort of alliance way back when out of desperation...

Elle

I said this when jeff BD russell, those 3 could have FLIPPED the script on jeff. Kevin(the house) could have gotten rid of gnat, and all 3 would have been a much better postion in the game,than letting jeff have his way and russell getting evicted.. Unfortunately I think the problem was Michelle was bound and determined to align with jeff, and drag him along with her,for whatever reason!! Michelle seemed to want to protect jeff even at the detriment of her own game at times, it seemed to me?

Michelle isn't definately OUT..if kevin wakes UP..it very well could be jordan going this week... one could HOPE anyway!!!

It is time to put the HOOD RAT in her place Kevin, you know you can't trust her..you have told US you know you can't, kick the lying THING to the curb,before it is to LATE!!!!!!!

patricia,

I think kevin could win against jordan in F2 ,but he would have to win the final comp to take her to F2 with him...

I am so afraid that is when he is going to make his MOVE to dump gnat, 1 move to LATE??? :o

We shall see if he is really THINKING, he knows he can't trust gnat, but it will depend on who he evictes tomorrow as to how SMART kevin really is!

erin his only chance to dump gnat, if he evicts Michelle is if he wins the final comp..otherwise gnat is locked for F2!

If he keeps michelle either he or michelle could win the final comp, and gnat would get dumped.

If jordan ends up in F3 Jordan is taking gnat to F2 if she wins final comp, guaranteed!

The DUNCE DUO will have HANDED this game to gnat!

For all those gnat HATERS out there this is the most important move of the game, who kevin decides to evict this Tuesday??? gnats game is hurt severely if he keeps MICHELLE!

Archived