Kevin

CeCiMom

uggg I am so so tired of reading this over and over. I like Jeff and Jordan and I am very objective in this game. I really hate as a poster constantly being labeled as something because I happen to like J&J. Nobody is going to bully in to drinking their kool aide.

that was ONLY the second time I posted that remark/quote look it up!!!!!thank you!!! I like jeff/jordan also they just don't know how to play BB IMHO!! ;)

I'm DONE stick a FORK in me!!!

• Replies 372
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Are we to believe that the vast vast majority of board members across every BB board who thought getting rid of Lydia over Natalie and backstabbing Russel was a horrible move that would remove him from the game the very next week were wrong even though that is EXACTLY what happened?

I don't think a lot of us think "you" were WRONG, it's just that we see things differently and also believe that HAD Jeff kept Russel (who backstabbed him FIRST, by the way, with the Jesse vote :) )he would have been removed from the game at the same time. So, although we can't "prove" it, we don't believe it made a difference. Russell was NOT planning to keep Jeff around and anyone who heard his conversations with Michele that week, knew it. So, to a lot of us, it was a toss up.........sure, you can blame Jeff booting Russ for being in the JH but had Russ stayed, Jeff could have been in the same place at the same time..........at Russ's hands instead of Kevin's.

I don't think a lot of us think "you" were WRONG, it's just that we see things differently and also believe that HAD Jeff kept Russel (who backstabbed him FIRST, by the way, with the Jesse vote :) )he would have been removed from the game at the same time. So, although we can't "prove" it, we don't believe it made a difference. Russell was NOT planning to keep Jeff around and anyone who heard his conversations with Michele that week, knew it. So, to a lot of us, it was a toss up.........sure, you can blame Jeff booting Russ for being in the JH but had Russ stayed, Jeff could have been in the same place at the same time..........at Russ's hands instead of Kevin's.

I agree as much as Russel said her would have kept his promice... why did he have to think about it when asked... He was questioning weather or not to keep Jeff.

uggg I am so so tired of reading this over and over. I like Jeff and Jordan and I am very objective in this game. I really hate as a poster constantly being labeled as something because I happen to like J&J. Nobody is going to bully in to drinking their kool aide.

It's kind of like going into the Jeff thread and reading over and over how "hot" he is. If I didn't know better and it was my first visit to this board, I would think Jeff was the second coming or something. Such is life though, and one person has the right to post their "mantra" as others do.

Back to the thread, Kevin is still in the house and Jeff is in another house due to Jeff's sucky game play. Jordan is there by sheer luck. JMO!

It's kind of like going into the Jeff thread and reading over and over how "hot" he is. If I didn't know better and it was my first visit to this board, I would think Jeff was the second coming or something. Such is life though, and one person has the right to post their "mantra" as others do.

Back to the thread, Kevin is still in the house and Jeff is in another house due to Jeff's sucky game play. Jordan is there by sheer luck. JMO!

:clap:

I like Kevin and Natalie and hope they stay together to F2. I dont care if anybody else likes them or not but I dont like Natalie thinking God is heloing her but Jeff is gone so he didnt play the game very good or he would be still there. It wasnt just Jeff playing and some people like other people and if it upsets people then they should go away so they wont be mad all the time and make others unhappy because they are so unhappy that Jeff didnt play the game very good.

Umm, that's your opinion.

However, if we look at the facts, NOT keeping Russel DID get him to the JH. That's a fact, not an opinion. We KNOW what backstabbing Russel did. We'll never know what would have happened had he kept him but were hindsight 20/20 and Back to the Future 12 being filmed, I'm sure Jeff would take the other path next time.

I can't believe people are still making excuses for Jeff's decision now that he is in the jury house. This would never happen in sports.

He's just lucky he's such a nice guy and so handsome.

However, if we look at the facts, NOT keeping Russel DID get him to the JH. That's a fact, not an opinion. We KNOW what backstabbing Russel did. We'll never know what would have happened had he kept him but were hindsight 20/20 and Back to the Future 12 being filmed, I'm sure Jeff would take the other path next time.

I can't believe people are still making excuses for Jeff's decision now that he is in the jury house. This would never happen in sports.

:animated_rotfl:

It is indeed really funny they keep saying he made the best decision. I'm pretty sure I heard Russell say he would have kept Jeff and held true to the final 4. Oh yeah and to keep this on track, Kevin needs to grow a brain and get rid of Jordan.

Looking back on this season, I remember the first 3-4 weeks, I was always posting, "Who the hell is Kevin?" OR "Kevin who?" Well, I'll give him props, cuz he laid low when needed, won when needed, and is in the F3... Now, I just hope that he pulls a fast one if he wins the final HoH, and takes Jordan and sends Nastalie packing to her twist tie fiancee... He's already gained my respect to a certain degree, but, that would send it over the top for me!!!

Why is Kevin stupid for evicting Michelle? I think he needs to evict her. Michelle is good a comps and in the last endurance comp, she was third to Jeff and Russ. Michelle will take Jordan to the f2 make no mistake about that, so get rid of her while you can. Kevin has a better chance of winning the final hoh with Nat and Jordan. Now I dont think he should throw the comp to Nat, that would be a mistake. IMO he has a better chance of winning the whole thing with either Nat or Jordan.

Um, I just want to respectfully point out one important factoid: IF Kevin were to keep Michele, he wouldn't have to worry about her taking Jordo to the final two because if he keeps Michele he will be EVICTING Jordan. just sayin'.....

You guys better be CAREFUL ...if you say this more than ONCE, about michelle staying and jordan getting evicted!!! ...it will make it a BAD forum experience for SOME here!! Just sayin ;)

I want Michele to stay, to stay, to stay. Uh oh, Kevin thread.... I want Kevin to keep Michele, keep Michele :notworthy:

You guys better be CAREFUL ...if you say this more than ONCE, about michelle staying and jordan getting evicted!!! ...it will make it a BAD forum experience for SOME here!! Just sayin ;)

ya and if you do you get the fish :fish:

Kevin will go to F2 with Natalie and Jordan will go home they know she wont win anything and is perfect for the plan Michelle had no chance of staying because she didnt win when she needed. they just talk for the tv both know who is going to be F2.

Kevin and Natalie dont care about audience all they care about is winning thats why they went there and they are going to win because the others didnt make it so they have to vote for them even if they dont like it

Natalie would laugh at all the stuff said about her it makes no difference and somebody else will be hated in a year

Kevin did what kevin wanted to do and not what fans wanted him to do which is fine with me. Kevin stayed with his ally Natalie and neither of them care one bit what anybody thinks they just want to win the money which is why they are there not to make friends

Archived