Kevin

CeCiMom

Kevin knows at the roundtable he can expose a lot of Natalie crap.

I think the guys Jessie, Russell and Jeff will for sure vote for Kevin and of course Lydia will. Kevin is kicking ass in comps and what has Natalie done? Michele will vote for Kevin for sure as she hates Natalie and knows Kevin is the better game player.

Kevin has it in the bag against Natalie. Doesn't take a rocket scientist to figure that out.

• Replies 372
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Sure sounds like it will be Natalie and Kevin for F2. Jordan is so close, but I doubt she will make it. Hopefully America will have voted for her to get the $25,00 prize.

Kevin did a really good job of laying low to get where he is.

Kevin knows at the roundtable he can expose a lot of Natalie crap.

I think the guys Jessie, Russell and Jeff will for sure vote for Kevin and of course Lydia will. Kevin is kicking ass in comps and what has Natalie done? Michele will vote for Kevin for sure as she hates Natalie and knows Kevin is the better game player.

Kevin has it in the bag against Natalie. Doesn't take a rocket scientist to figure that out.

I could have swore you were one of the people who have said consistently that people will not hold lies and whatnot against you in the JH because it's more about the game.

Natalie will admit to the lies and say she played everyone like the expert poker player she is...and some of them aren't going to reward her for playing that masterful game (I don't think it was masterful but these were your thoughts, not mine...I think most of the house WILL take things personally...like Jeff and Jordan...no way do they vote for Kevin).

By the way, I have a higher IQ than most rocket scientists.

If it comes down to Gnat and Kevin and AV is the tie-breaker, Kevin will win. America hates Gnat! Then her and Jessie can bitch how America screwed them!! There is no way she'll blame the real person that screwed her! SHE-BITCH! if she didn't get booted off the show that would be Gnats tie-breaker.

xal, I see your point and mostly agree with it. I pity the poor person going F2 with Natalie. She is such a smooth talker she can talk herself out of any predicament.

One thing to Nat's credit is even in her blog she did say she like Jordan as a person. I doubt she would take Jordan to F2. I don't think it is necessary for Kevin to keep calling Jordan a "bitch" behind her back. Can't those two be gracious winners? If by a fluke Jordan wins next two comps, I'd love to see Kevin vs. Natalie. Jordan cheated us out of this scenario when she urged Jeff to put Russell out over Kevin.

I could have swore you were one of the people who have said consistently that people will not hold lies and whatnot against you in the JH because it's more about the game. Yes it is more about game but lies are factored in too

Natalie will admit to the lies and say she played everyone like the expert poker player she is...and some of them aren't going to reward her for playing that masterful game (I don't think it was masterful but these were your thoughts, not mine...I think most of the house WILL take things personally...like Jeff and Jordan...no way do they vote for Kevin). I think Jeff will vote for the better game player. I never called Natalie's game masterful. No way!

By the way, I have a higher IQ than most rocket scientists. Congratulations

I would say something here ....but I might have already said it ONCE before, god forbid, so ..... ......... to keep some happy I will :lipsrsealed2:

Here is something I haven't said!!! I want JEFF to STILL win, because he played the BEST game, but if that isn't possible, I guess I'll have to settle for KEVIN..OPPS!!! nevermind!!! !!! :o

In the veto comp K won during the live show it showed K saying he was thrown off by the questions. Was that edited to look that way since K was supposed to have seen the first 2 questions during the tech error. I missed it and since there's so much talk of cheating on the boards today I was curious about this.

I haven't looked at the flashback but it says

From onlinebigbrother:

"Kevin said to Natalie right after the POV Comp on Saturday Sept.5th 2:36pm Cam 1

KEVIN: And it helped that we had technical errors, cuz I was like, ok, these are the questions I need to think about.

NATALIE: What do you mean, technical errors?

KEVIN: Like, we had to stand next to the door and face the wall

Oh I think you are wrong on this one, He will most definately take Jordan not Natalie to the final, Natalie will too (take Jordan), and that is why she (Natalire)cannntttt win tomorrow. Meaning Kevin made not such a good move evicting Michelle and will lose out for his mistake and I want any one but Natakie to win, I wish Jordan would win against her, unlikely tho

Natalie and Kevin control the game but I see Kevin as someone who can be manipulated, not so much Natalie. I don't know if he will take Jordan or not but it would seem to me to be a riskier proposition to take Jordan over Natalie. I would rather face the jury with Natalie or Kevin than Jordan. Jordan is more of an unknown variable. Imo.

Jordan has been very non-committal to Kevin about her choosing him over Natalie. She did tell Kevin, rather lamely I must admit, that Kevin should chose her over Natalie because Natalie would win the big money and "little ole Jordan" would just get Jeff's vote. But this was before Kevin evicted Michele. I think if Kevin were going to "stand up to Natalie" he would have taken Michele to F3 over Nat's objections. However on Tuesday when he realizes Nat won't have time to "lobby against him in Jury House" Kevin could well send Nat packing. Maybe.

Kevin is my favorite, I suppose. Of them all, he seems to have maintained a slight sense of humor about it. If he makes it to F2, I hope the jury is fair to him. Better Kevin than Natalie for me; at this point. Natalie has played the good bad game but Kevin is better at comps and Natalie would not be there without him. Probably vice versa, as well, but I won't go there by choice.

One way or the other, Kevin will keep his choice secret until done. I just don't see him keeping Jordan because Natalie would campaign ENDLESSLY against him in the JH and at the finale. He knows that. I am talking ENDLESSLY. One thing about Natalie that never wavers is her tenacity. Kevin might keep Jordan but that move would surprise me.

ALL 3 have F2 deals with each other....

They are ALL hedging their bets ,thinking no matter who wins the final HOH comp that person will pick them...

Fair jordan and gnat firmed up their F2 last night practicing rolling the ball on a jordan "pinkie swear and a kiss" jordan WILL take gnat if she wins

Kevin is playing both girls,and they know it.. I think kevin wants to take jordan also..

gnat is also working both ,but is really wanting to take jordan,but if kevin wins HOH she will brow beat him about her original F2 deal with him

Archived