Kevin

CeCiMom

Kevin wanted F2 with Natalie because he knows it's his best chance of winning the grand prize, unfortunately his hands are more tainted than Natalie's and it's a huge possibility she'll take it all now. The only thing that can help Kevin is that Natalie is truthful in her opinions of the hg during her goodbye speeches. So whoever takes it personal will hold this against her. They each have a 50/50 chance of winning and Kevin knows this.

• Replies 372
  • Created
  • Last Reply
It is indeed really funny they keep saying he made the best decision. I'm pretty sure I heard Russell say he would have kept Jeff and held true to the final 4. Oh yeah and to keep this on track, Kevin needs to grow a brain and get rid of Jordan.

I heard that too. Russell then said after F4 he would take out Jeff if he could because he would be his greatest competition.

Jeff was the most naive person this season, he believed everything that the other hg told him. He made his decisions based on paranoid instincts.

WAY TO GO KEV! KICK THAT BIZNATCH TO THE CURB!

Michelle would not have kept kevin if she had won Veto so save the butt kissing and get the stepping!

You're totally right. Michelle would have seen Kevin's game play as better than hers and she would have broken the F2 deal too. She would have taken Natalie... no matter what she said.

You're totally right. Michelle would have seen Kevin's game play as better than hers and she would have broken the F2 deal too. She would have taken Natalie... no matter what she said.

I think Michelle would have stuck with Kevin.

Nat has most of the votedin that Jury house. Kevin against Nat would probably just Lydia's vote. Maybe even Jordan's. Jeff would be a toss up.

Kevin will lose if he take Natalie to the F2. His best shot was with Michelle as everyone in that house has ill will towards her.

I think Michelle would have stuck with Kevin.

Nat has most of the votedin that Jury house. Kevin against Nat would probably just Lydia's vote. Maybe even Jordan's. Jeff would be a toss up.

Kevin will lose if he take Natalie to the F2. His best shot was with Michelle as everyone in that house has ill will towards her.

There is no way Michelle would have evicted Jordan tonight if she was POV holder no way in Hell! Believe that ... Kevin would have been gone ... Michelle would not have risked Jeff and Jordans vote... Think about it... Nat was HOH so her choices to evict were either Kev or Jordan ... That is why she didn't make the F2 deal with Kevin when Kevin presented it to her before POV ... Kevin even said that since Michelle declined his offer before POV was played he knew something was up with Michelle ...

Natalie only has Jessie's vote if that and Everyone else is a toss up except Michelle... Michelle will not vote for Nat...

If Michelle and Kev were F2 ... Michelle would definitely have J/J, Natalie and Jessie's vote hands down! I think Michelle would win against Kev. Kev made the right decision for his game tonight...

Natalie has done so much unnecessary lying, that HOPEFULLY it will piss some folks off in the jury house.. I dunno I think Kevin has it this season no matter who he goes up against... seriously out of the three of them who really PLAYED the game? Kevin.. the other two rode coattails this season so would you reward the gameplayer or the coattailrider? and I would like Jordan to get the 50 grand, she isnt the smartest by far but she didnt do people DIRTY like how Natalie did, Natalie played a disgusting game.. wanting to "rape" people of their prizes, cause she couldn't win prizes, thats disgusting, she deserves nothing.. she got engaged on National TV for the world to see, that twisty tie on her finger should be her only prize, CONGRATS!

Um, I just want to respectfully point out one important factoid: IF Kevin were to keep Michele, he wouldn't have to worry about her taking Jordo to the final two because if he keeps Michele he will be EVICTING Jordan. just sayin'.....

ummm this has already been pointed out to me and I said MY BAD!

Natalie has done so much unnecessary lying, that HOPEFULLY it will piss some folks off in the jury house.. I dunno I think Kevin has it this season no matter who he goes up against... seriously out of the three of them who really PLAYED the game? Kevin.. the other two rode coattails this season so would you reward the gameplayer or the coattailrider? and I would like Jordan to get the 50 grand, she isnt the smartest by far but she didnt do people DIRTY like how Natalie did, Natalie played a disgusting game.. wanting to "rape" people of their prizes, cause she couldn't win prizes, thats disgusting, she deserves nothing.. she got engaged on National TV for the world to see, that twisty tie on her finger should be her only prize, CONGRATS!

I dont think Nat has riden any coat tails.....After Jessie was evicted, she was pretty much dead.....but the lie she made up about russ/mich pretty much brought her back to life. Jeff/Jordan was stupid enough to believe the lie that is why Nat is still there. If Nat or Kevin win, it will be ok with me

Kevin has got himself between a rock and a hard place, he does not get to choose and his end is those 2 girls hands, lots could happen and I would not be surprised at all if he is not in the f2, just sayin.

And I am not sayin it because I don't like him, I do, but Jordan has the best odds in there as I think Kevin would take her if her could, I also think when it gets right down to it Natalie will take Jordan cause she ain't playin for 2nd place and Jordan is. Jordan at this point does not care who takes her as long as someone does, so if and I know it is a long shot but if Jordan wins the choice she may take Kevin, but I doubt it.

Kevin wanted F2 with Natalie because he knows it's his best chance of winning the grand prize, unfortunately his hands are more tainted than Natalie's and it's a huge possibility she'll take it all now. The only thing that can help Kevin is that Natalie is truthful in her opinions of the hg during her goodbye speeches. So whoever takes it personal will hold this against her. They each have a 50/50 chance of winning and Kevin knows this.

Yes Natalie and Kevin F2 because of above dont know why people think they will take Jordan

because they have both told her they would, and Kevin has said many times he does not think he can beat Natalie in the end, and Natalie feels the same way, although she has not been as vocal about it. As Ruthless as Natalie is she will diss Kevin in a heartbeat if it meant a better chance of her winning the money, same for him

So instead of using your hearts, use logic for a moment and let me get this straight.

Kevin actually thinks (WITHOUT OUR KNOWLEDGE, that is key, he doesn't know everyone in the jury house knows that Natalie is 24 and a liar) he can beat Natalie in the Final 2? HOW? Please, someone explain it to me. It is thrown around here so much by Natalie lovers (of course) but please leave your love of Natalie on the curb for a moment and explain to me how Kevin would think he has the votes against Natalie?

In his mind, there's no way Jesse would vote against her. There's no way Jeff or Jordan would, they LOOOOOVE Natalie (and it was Kevin who screwed over Jeff and Jordan after all). The fact Kevin got rid of Michelle will still be in her mind so she'll probably vote for Natalie (and don't forget she told him to his face if he evicts her he's not getting her vote and she's going to raise hell in the JH to not get any votes). Then we only have lydia and Russel. Yeah, Lydia wold vote for him but I doubt Russel would. He liked Natalie almost as much as Jesse for most of the season and didn't care for Kevin most of it.

So how, in Kevin's mind, would he ever think he'd win against Natalie? Is he just lying to us in the DR or is he doing what he said he has been doing, stringing Natalie along?

So instead of using your hearts, use logic for a moment and let me get this straight.

Kevin actually thinks (WITHOUT OUR KNOWLEDGE, that is key, he doesn't know everyone in the jury house knows that Natalie is 24 and a liar) he can beat Natalie in the Final 2? HOW? Please, someone explain it to me. It is thrown around here so much by Natalie lovers (of course) but please leave your love of Natalie on the curb for a moment and explain to me how Kevin would think he has the votes against Natalie?

In his mind, there's no way Jesse would vote against her. There's no way Jeff or Jordan would, they LOOOOOVE Natalie (and it was Kevin who screwed over Jeff and Jordan after all). The fact Kevin got rid of Michelle will still be in her mind so she'll probably vote for Natalie (and don't forget she told him to his face if he evicts her he's not getting her vote and she's going to raise hell in the JH to not get any votes). Then we only have lydia and Russel. Yeah, Lydia wold vote for him but I doubt Russel would. He liked Natalie almost as much as Jesse for most of the season and didn't care for Kevin most of it.

So how, in Kevin's mind, would he ever think he'd win against Natalie? Is he just lying to us in the DR or is he doing what he said he has been doing, stringing Natalie along?

NOBODY LOVES NATALIE

Archived