Kevin

CeCiMom

• Replies 372
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Surely kevin won't be an ivette, voting to keep natalie cuz he's afraid of losing her vote and her possibly swaying the jury against him. Natalie would end up winning. What a dunce he would be. I think he'd get a few votes for being smart enough to evict her. According to his dr's tonight tho, kevin's got natalie pegged, I think. If he'd win the F3 hoh and evict nat, he'd be my new reality star hero.

Where do you get Kevin's DR ?

me too wildcat, I would so be rootin tootin for him, and I do think the jury would say it was a bold and great move and he would win

Where do you get Kevin's DR ?

his diary rooms that were shown on tonite's show. He was definitely onto Nat's lies.

me too wildcat, I would so be rootin tootin for him, and I do think the jury would say it was a bold and great move and he would win

yes-sir-eee-bob! (this would definitely be a term Jordan would use.) :)

he was talking to mich and i thought YES! then he spilled it all to gnat :[

when are you talking about?? I think for now Kevin is just tryin to keep Natalie at bay till the pov ceremony, and not say anything, and then switch it up, would be a huge play, it would shake Natalie to the core, she then would have to really fight to stay, and I wish he would do just that, or he may take her out at the last poss time he can, which is crzy cause as we know Michell is strong, but I would be very happy with a f2 of Kevin and michelle

does kevin=ivette?

does nat = maggie?

if they do, isn't it much smarter for kevin to evict jord over mich?[though i love jordan]

I have been saying this since he won veto,not the ivette maggie analogy,but that he needs to keep Michelle and vote jordan out...

It would be stupid for him to vote out michelle if he plans on turning on gnat at F2,and not taking her if he wins the fianl comp...

Keeping michelle would make kevin playing against gnat 2 to 1 ,rather than if he keeps jordan it will be kevin playing against 2 people in the final comp!

As jordan if she wins will take gnat,and if gnat wins she will take jordan... If kevin evicts jordan and keeps michelle ..he totally FLIPS the script on gnat!!

I have been saying this since he won veto,not the ivette maggie analogy,but that he needs to keep Michelle and vote jordan out...

It would be stupid for him to vote out michelle if he plans on turning on gnat at F2,and not taking her if he wins the fianl comp...

Keeping michelle would make kevin playing against gnat 2 to 1 ,rather than if he keeps jordan it will be kevin playing against 2 people in the final comp!

As jordan if she wins will take gnat,and if gnat wins she will take jordan... If kevin evicts jordan and keeps michelle ..he totally FLIPS the script on gnat!!

And I have agreed with you 100% since you said it like 2 days ago,lol, plus it really would shake Natalie up since she thinks she is playin the house like a violin, miss cocky.

I busted a vocal chord laughing when Natalie said, "where do you think I got this" (her so called ring) and Kevin looks around and says, "right over there". Quick on his feet with comebacks for sure.

I still don't think Kevin has the balls to do it. He'll do what Gnat tells him to do...

unfortunately I think on this occasion, the pov, he will not have the balls, too much time for her to ride his ass, but when it gets to a time and there is a choice for her to go and it is his, he will do it then, he said he would knife a bitch for 500 grand, boy would I love to see him go for it.

Alas you are probably right MadMarty...but that is what he needs to do to have a shot at wining this game,or possibily even finishing in 2nd place. Because if he doesn't win the final comp he finishs in 3rd place ,out of the money!!

I busted a vocal chord laughing when Natalie said, "where do you think I got this" (her so called ring) and Kevin looks around and says, "right over there". Quick on his feet with comebacks for sure.

He has finally got some personality, that was hilarious, he is onto her.

I say if he doesn't keep Michelle then HE will take gnat to F2... It would be really STOOPID for him to evict Michelle ,then do it if he wins the final HOH comp.. As he would have to win that final comp to even be able to send gnat packin! Jordan ain't going to do it for him...but michelle would GLADLY send gnat to the JH!

He has finally got some personality, that was hilarious, he is onto her.

I think kevin was always on to her remember the first episode when she lied about her age? I think he's much more willing to call her out on her lies this time around.

when are you talking about?? I think for now Kevin is just tryin to keep Natalie at bay till the pov ceremony, and not say anything, and then switch it up, would be a huge play, it would shake Natalie to the core, she then would have to really fight to stay, and I wish he would do just that, or he may take her out at the last poss time he can, which is crzy cause as we know Michell is strong, but I would be very happy with a f2 of Kevin and michelle

he was just talking to mich in the by. then he told nat everything. i love jordo, but i'd rather mich in final 3. but i fear nat is in possession of kevin's cojones.

I say if he doesn't keep Michelle then HE will take gnat to F2... It would be really STOOPID for him to evict Michelle ,then do it if he wins the final HOH comp.. As he would have to win that final comp to even be able to send gnat packin! Jordan ain't going to do it for him...but michelle would GLADLY send gnat to the JH!

yes he needs to do it tues, send Jordan and I pray he does, that to me wuld be the coup d' tat

Archived