Kevin

CeCiMom

pinkie your absolutely RIGHT ..it is just a game... That is why I don't see why unless someones FAVORITE wins the outcome is horrible...

Personally I like jordan head and shoulders above Gnat... I was a jordan fan from week 1 until her and jeff showed they had little knowledge of how this game works..

I really would rather gnat not win the game... having said that I hope I can step back from my personal feelings about who I like, and and try and see WHO actually played this game the BEST between the F2 ... The person who played the BEST game should win the game IMHO!!

• Replies 372
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I hope that kevin and natalie stick together till the end. They made it this far as a team and owe it to each other to remember that. Either one would be fine with me for the big prize.

GSN.....I do like your posts, it is nice to read one who steps out of the box to look inside it. I admit, I am jaded because I do not like Natalie's game play. I feel she has hidden behind people because she has been too afraid to make her own moves (talking up with no backing up). I really feel that Kevin and Michelle have been the better players. Michelle because she has done it alone and Kevin because he was good at convincing and winning comps. I would really like to see the 2 of them at F2 but since it seems that won't happen, I hope Kevin takes the win.

Hi, Shipp!!! I crashed out (again) but am up for the count! Friday night Jordan told Michele that no way would she take kevin to F3 even. She is very mad a Kevin but has that thin veneer of "good manners" to make him think she's not mad at all! BTW, Jordan said she didn't do well at all in the last Veto comp because she didn't hear/understand the instructions. Sometimes I have to have stuff shown to me to be clear on something I've never done before but that doesn't affect my IQ at all!!! ...Shipp...have you seen the MGM doctor anywhere? I need my wake up pills.... :animated_rotfl: Now let's you and me go defend our BFF Fatcat....we are the Internet Bully Busters!!! :animated_wave::hammer:

Wubs Lenny :smitten:

Day I think you are going to be dissapointed then..but I could be WRONG!!!

Kevin might stick..but gnat, if she has a choice is cutting kevin LOOSE!!

I think you are right sadly gsn, and she won't think twice about it, and he did all her dirty work, What's That song?? I don't want to do your dirty work, oh yeah,lol

I think that the person who wins the 500 thousand dollars will be the best player. They all begin and end with the same game rules.

I think luck has a hell of a lot to do with it too.

HI FATCAT!!

I think that the person who wins the 500 thousand dollars will be the best player. They all begin and end with the same game rules.

I agree that the begin and end with the same rules, unfortunately some people feel that degrading a player over lies that the degrader told others about the player fit in the rules. Not everyone played under those rules, so maybe it wasn't the same game.

I think luck has a hell of a lot to do with it too.

HI FATCAT!!

Hi Shipp, geesh, I have so many ppl on ignore I had to scroll way down just to get to this post,lololol, I think luck has sooo much to do wth it and maybe jordos luck will change, I am afraid kevins will run out if Shatalie gets a chance she is gonna dump him and take Jordon

There is a famous French (I believe) short story in which some one is murdered in broad daylight with ten witnesses. When questioned each person sees the event slightly differently, sometimes totally differently from others. Tacky is in the eye of the beholder.

There is a famous French (I believe) short story in which some one is murdered in broad daylight with ten witnesses. When questioned each person sees the event slightly differently, sometimes totally differently from others. Tacky is in the eye of the beholder.

This is sooo true, ya know?? I just had a thought while I was resting (I have a headache) when the jury does the questioning of the guests, and say it is Kevin and Shatalie I am sure one of the questions to her is gonna be about the age lie, won't whoever is with her be a tad bit shocked, dismayed and just feel like a damn fool?? Well that is if she gets there( Shat) That is gonna be one awkward moment for her and I can hear he self-righteous bs story goin on and on, she will hang herself with that one. She has no personality to be able to seem like her lies were for the game and not who she is, I think she will come off so arrogant that it will be offputting to the jury, and if Kevin is there (although I think she will stab him in the back if she gets the chance) I think this will help his case

thanks for about the headache, wish it would go already,lol Well I think Natalie is foolish and really cannot help herself to be so arrogant with the jury that it will hinder her in the end, just sayin

does kevin=ivette?

does nat = maggie?

if they do, isn't it much smarter for kevin to evict jord over mich?[though i love jordan]

Sorry that you have a headache. I think Natalie will be nice in front of the jury cause Natalie's no fool. The people she fooled are. Kevin fooled them too.

does jury see the speeches, though? nat's to mich sounds like it was over-the-top mean.

Surely kevin won't be an ivette, voting to keep natalie cuz he's afraid of losing her vote and her possibly swaying the jury against him. Natalie would end up winning. What a dunce he would be. I think he'd get a few votes for being smart enough to evict her. According to his dr's tonight tho, kevin's got natalie pegged, I think. If he'd win the F3 hoh and evict nat, he'd be my new reality star hero.

Archived