Kevin

CeCiMom

I definitely think Kevin has finally realized that Nat is looking out for herself and not him.

Maybe he should have thought of this last week..

Nat totally screwed him over this week with not playing in POV.

I THINK IF kEVIN FOUND OUT SHE SOLD HIM OUT TO SPEND TIME WITH JESIE HE WOULD SAVE MICHELE. I HOPE THE DR SHOWS THIS

• Replies 372
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Could someone please explain how he even gets to F2 with jordan and gnat in F3 unless he wins final comp and controls F2??

Do you think if gnat wins she will take kevin to F2?

Do you think if jordan pulled off a miracle and won she would take kevin to F2?

"IMO, Kevin is dumb to keep Jordan. I believe Jordan would have Jeff, Russell, Nat (IF Kev is the reason she goes) Michele... and America is a sentimental bunch... toss up to me. Maybe even Jessie who hates Kev."

Of course, quoting my own post, this an IF KEV wins out scenario

This is just it,

Gnat wins.. Jordon to the F2

Jordon wins.. Gnat to the F2

Kevin wins, he loses no matter what.

Kevin wins he takes Michelle to F2, he increases his chances by 33 percent of making F2 by keeping michelle, and at least has a shot at the BIG money..even if that doesn't happen..he finishes 2nd and gets 50 grand..that's better than leaving and finishing out of the money in 3rd place!!

What am I missing here... someone point it out and I will glad say I was wrong and change my mind??? You have to get to F2 for jury VOTES to matter!!

IMHO he is not getting to F2 with jordan and gnat unless he wins and controls F2!!!

Assuming the F3 are K, N, & J - I can hardly wait to see how those 3 are going to do in the physical comp part. Usually the physical comp takes some time and is pretty brutal. I want to see hair, teeth and eyeballs flying, and think it's going to be done and over pretty damn quick. I think it's going to be a hoot.

gsn good arguments

you know i been the way of opinion jordan isnt really a good comp player

but nonetheless good point

not saying i agree totally but good arguments

if kevin loses to jordan in final three

i tipped my cap to you for he should have taken michelle 2ryhhs8.gif

tuesday is still a ways off he may go that path and take michelle

I think Michelle would take Kevin to the F2 over Gnat any day... Just hope Kevin figures this out before it's too late.

You really think so? I was under the impression that she thought she couldn't beat Kevin in the final 2. She knows that Jessie, Russ and Lydia will be happy with Kevin for getting Jeff out, so she might want to take her chances against Nat since she hasn't really done anything.

And, Mad Marty...don't forget the flying round and round and round.

Shipp, like jello? Like buttah!!!! But remember they have the stolen gloves.

I'm getting dizzy already, round and round and round. I want to see them puking and pping in their pants. My bad.

I thought they had to give the gloves back. But they were Michele's and I don't think she's going to be in F3 comp.

Hey! Wait a minute! I hate clowns too...big, small you name it I hate'm!!! But I hate Kevin more.

ME TOO!! They scare the poop out of me. Odd creatures, clowns.

Archived