Kevin

CeCiMom

• Replies 372
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Because Kevin thinks Gnat will take him to the F2 and Jordo is only there because she is weak...

is your radio show today madmarty?? I want to hear it again like last time. sorry for off topic

He knows he can't TRUST her ,yet he is still putting his neck in the NOOSE while standing on the chair, all the while gnat is hard at work sawing off the chair legs....

He thinks mistakenly that he can wait until F3 to boot the HOOD RAT to the curb and take jordan to F2... Kevin is not as smart as I thought he was, 1 move to LATE, if he evicts Michelle tonight,which it seems he is bound and determined to do??? I guess Jeff wasn't the only STOOPID player in the game this year!!! WOE IS ME!!!

Gnat and jordan F2

When Gnat WINS this you can thank jeff and jordan the DUNCE DUO for basically serving it to the HOOD RAT on a SILVER PLATTER! Well after tonight you will have to give kevin an honorable mention and a nice SERVING DISH to place on the platter!!! :animated_rotfl:

well, I don't care what anyone says, if it is a f2 N , and J I still do not think they are gonna give this to Natalie, sorry I will think they (the Jury ) are the stupid ones if they do, but I do agree with everything you just said gsn

When Gnat WINS this you can thank jeff and jordan the DUNCE DUO for basically serving it to the HOOD RAT on a SILVER PLATTER! :animated_rotfl:

The other day I bit into something and broke a tooth. I said that darn Jeff and Jordan. Why did they make me break my tooth.

You can't blame Jeff and Jordan for Natalie being in the game. It is a compilation of so many things as to why Natalie might win the game. You can also blame Michele for not winning the last HOH and the last POV. You can blame Kevin for not not going after her in the F3. So many things this season fell into place for Natalie to get to the end.

but..... I suppose we will hear about 5,000 more times how STOOPID Jeff and Jordan are and they are the cause of all things that went wrong this season in Big Brother. I know some people are MAD that their favorite Michele is not going to win but you can only blame that on Michele and bad game play and bad luck.

Marty I would have LOVED nothing MORE than to have seen either Jeff or Jordan win this game after jeff played the coup d'etat...

But it became very APPARENT at least to me ,that after jordansHOH ,and jeffs HOH that neither had a grasp of the game for that to actually happen. I can't root BLINDLY for someone who has no CLUE how to play the GAME, sorry! but hey that is just me!

I really hope Kevin keeps Michelle for 2 reasons.

1. Watching Nat freak out because he did not listen to her will be awsome

2. I really think he can get the votes to beat Michelle in F2. He has played a better game and some will love him for sending Jeff to the JH. Plus, most did not like Michelle and thought she was nuts.

I would not want to take Nat to F2 for fear that her friends would vote for her regardless of her game play.

Who knows with this group?

Why is Kevin stupid for evicting Michelle? I think he needs to evict her. Michelle is good a comps and in the last endurance comp, she was third to Jeff and Russ. Michelle will take Jordan to the f2 make no mistake about that, so get rid of her while you can. Kevin has a better chance of winning the final hoh with Nat and Jordan. Now I dont think he should throw the comp to Nat, that would be a mistake. IMO he has a better chance of winning the whole thing with either Nat or Jordan.

Marty I would have LOVED nothing MORE than to have seen either Jeff or Jordan win this game after jeff played the coup d'etat...

But it became very APPARENT at least to me ,that after jordansHOH ,and jeffs HOH that neither had a grasp of the game for that to actually happen. I can't root BLINDLY for someone who has no CLUE how to play the GAME, sorry! but hey that is just me!

Totally agree!

God, why is he being Natalie's bitch, Jesus. He's starting to piss him off. If Michele does go tonight [which is pretty much going to happen] I hope he wins this whole thing, screw the rest. Ughh.. But he's being the biggest bitch right now.

Kevin, for most of this game has been somebody's bitch at one time or another. All he lacks is a collar and chain.

I wonder who wears the pants in his household????

You can say that 5,000 times as you have but that doesn't make it true. I most defiantly don't think it is true.

Why is Kevin stupid for evicting Michelle? I think he needs to evict her. Michelle is good a comps and in the last endurance comp, she was third to Jeff and Russ. Michelle will take Jordan to the f2 make no mistake about that, so get rid of her while you can. Kevin has a better chance of winning the final hoh with Nat and Jordan. Now I dont think he should throw the comp to Nat, that would be a mistake. IMO he has a better chance of winning the whole thing with either Nat or Jordan.

onechase how can Michelle take jordan to F2 ??If kevin keeps michelle, jordan isn't even there she is in the jury house..

And there is no way michele takes gnat if she wins final HOH comp,she would take kevin!

It is such a broken record to hear the same mantra over and over that it has made this season on the boards not enjoyable.

Looking forward to the endurance comp tonight.

I am still trying to figure out if Kevin is FOR or AGAINST Natalie.......... I am hoping he is going to wise up and NOT keep up his alliance with HER. She will go down in BB history as one of THE MOST DISLIKED players ever -- partly because of her ridiculous behavior over Jesse.........and partly because she is just rude and obnoxious! Kevin needs a check up from the neck up if he sticks with her ---cuz she will STICK IT TO HIM and not give it a second thought! Wise up Kev............

Why is BB trying to jump in now trying to convince Kevin to keep Michelle when they should have been jumping in with Jeff and telling him not to mess up the final 4 deal. I don't like them jumping in the begin with BUT IF THEY ARE GONNA DO IT...do it right idiots. Most people don't care anymore. Just another example of a poorly ran season. They probably could have convinced Jeff, hey, keep russell, or hey, evict natalie over lydia. Now their and our worst possible outcome is among us.

It is such a broken record to hear the same mantra over and over that it has made this season on the boards not enjoyable.

marty,

For the record I have said it no more or no less than YOU and those on the JEFF LOVE train..SAY how GREAT he is over and over, no matter what he does or doesn't do!!!

And frankly I am getting a little tired of your comments directed at me rather than HG's!

You called me Chima,in another thread, I brushed it off, I tried to get along, made a little joke about it.... but this little ATTACK is unwarranted IMHO!!

onechase how can Michelle take jordan to F2 ??If kevin keeps michelle, jordan isn't even there she is in the jury house..

And there is no way michele takes gnat if she wins final HOH comp,she would take kevin!

My bad, this game has me loco, ok..blame it on the alcohol! I still say get rid of Michelle....

Occam's Razor folks. The simplest solution is usually the right one.

Are we to believe that the vast vast majority of board members across every BB board who thought getting rid of Lydia over Natalie and backstabbing Russel was a horrible move that would remove him from the game the very next week were wrong even though that is EXACTLY what happened?

Or are we to believe that the minority who felt it was the right move are correct, even though Jeff is sitting in the jury house right now?

It was a bad move. Everything points to it being a bad move including the facts that he's in the jury house.

Jeff would have made it to the final four if he had kept Russel and Lydia more than likely and then he could have fought it out with Russel. We'll never know though. The only thing we DO know is that by doing what he DID do, he's in the jury house. That is an inarguable fact...so to say getting rid of Lydia and Russel was a good move is, according to the facts of him being in the jury house, is false.

The goal of the game is to win and Jeff didn't win.

You can say that 5,000 times as you have but that doesn't make it true. I most defiantly don't think it is true.

Marty here is another one for you..I dare you to go back in the archives and FIND ONE negative post about jeff and jordan,until the week of Jordans HOH and the Lydiot eviction...

I was on board that Jeff/Jordan train full bore ,though the coup d' etat, until her personal views made it evident that they were not capable of figuring this game out..it only went DOWNHILL from there...

And here I will REPEAT myself once again,thank you.... Uber jeff fans and OBJECTIVE can NOT coexsist in the same conversation IMHO!

And here I will REPEAT myself once again,thank you.... Uber jeff fans and OBJECTIVE can NOT coexsist in the same conversation IMHO!

uggg I am so so tired of reading this over and over. I like Jeff and Jordan and I am very objective in this game. I really hate as a poster constantly being labeled as something because I happen to like J&J. Nobody is going to bully in to drinking their kool aide.

Archived