Jordan

CeCiMom

• Replies 376
  • Created
  • Last Reply

retake credit away for winning hoh

:animated_rotfl:

well that would be a stupid move, and then the rest of them will have to do damage control, but I still believe they J, M, J will come out on top even if Russell goes. Just a feeling

If I had been Jordan I woulda said Me?? and HO? Then I would repeated the tent and the jesse and lydia late night show, that woulda shut her up, course Natalie knows about it now and does not seem to care,lol

I think once they realize POV comp & ceremony are live on Thursday she's going to take the opportunity to BD Russell.

Dumb move IMO, but we'll see how far it gets her.

Never happen now and Jordan knows she cannot let the other team have more numbers.

Watched Michelle badmouthing J&J this morning to russell. Don't know what all I missed today but can tell things have really cooled between michelle and jordan. Have been waiting days for jeff to ask russell about the big lie and still he hasn't done it.

Jordon lasted til the end with the HOH Comp. (I think she got 2 Holes in 1, didn't she? :2thumbsup: )

Lydia went out 1st and happened to get HOH Key. She should have known if Nat or Kevin didn't win... that one of

the others would have swapped it... no matter which one it was.

Just stay cool the next 2 days kiddo... you're doing great.

I know. I noticed tonight earlier on BBAD before Jordon crashed Jeff was all defensive because Jordan was being snippy. I was like "Dude...it's her time of the month...her monthly visitor has arrived...get over it..." I think they are both just so tired and fed up with that house and sooooo paranoid....

Archived