Jordan

CeCiMom

• Replies 376
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I hope nat or at least Lydia go this week. Next week if Rus gets HOH the truth will come out. I think he hates Kevin most of all and then Lydia. So that way he could prove him self to the Three's Company gang.

So was Michelle telling the truth about Russel hearing them talk about him last night or did she tell him about it herself?

Or for that matter, did Gnat or Lyd tell him since Jeff blabbed it all to Kevin.

Michele did tell Jordan about a F2 with Russ, she just didn't say exactly when or where the conversation happened and added that it was just "fake". It just happened to be that at the same time J/J were talking about M/R having an F2 agreement, that K/N started talking about making a lie to say the same thing. When Michele was asked about it she did admit to it. J/J keep saying it was in the SS room and Michele never said it was actually in the HOH. Michele when asked, had this "How could someone hear it outside the HOH" Once this comes out, I think they J/J/M/R will realize it was a lie made up by Kev/Nat. Then Jor will realize Kev is a nice guy that is trying to screw them over. Best case, after Veto, they do confront R/M but Jeff has to do his part by telling the truth and saying it was K who told him that the K/N/L overheard R/M in the SS room from the storage room. Then maybe the light bulbs will shine bright.

I think Jordan has people figured out pretty well through most of the game. I just want her to figure out that KEVIN IS LYING TO YOU JORDAN.

I don't think she is dumb.

I know, it's crazy. I wish they would make up their minds. But I do think that Russell, as of right now, is so much more trustworthy. I just wish that they could realize that.

It's a game, let them play it. It Kevin's side can advance by using the "lie" then so be it.

Nat has always made me ill. What kills me is that most of the houseguests make excuses for her because of her age being only 18!! A very unfair advantage for all of them not knowing the idiot is 24!!

It's a game, let them play it. It Kevin's side can advance by using the "lie" then so be it.

what does that mean let them play it, we have no control over them and they are playing it, we are just here as avid BB fans who like to throw out all the possible scenerios. It is maddening to watch them go over and over something and then be talkin crazy about putting Russell out just yet. And why would anyone want Kevins side?? I question that it is "His" side, he is merely a huge floater as is Lysida and Natalie, none of them have won anything or gotten up off their butts to really play this game, so saying that if the "lie" furthers them in the game so be it?? Sorry I would not want these scum to win anything and I find them disgusting in the way they think and play this game.

I also think if Nastalie goes some of the BS lying would calm down and it would be easier for the other crew to see some of what has been goin on. Kevin on the other hand I am dislike as much as the 2 ho's he is siding with, He definately needs to go after Nasty or Lydia

Don't get me wrong, I like Jordan, but I wish she would keep a lid on things. She used to not run her mouth about others and keep her cards close, but lately she just talks and talks and talks to everyone about everyone. I wish she would listen to Jeff and hush.

Now Now, lets not nit pic on ol Jeff, Just because he sat around for the 1st part of this game because he was not in a position to do anything, we did not hear him say much, then he had the coup and could not say anything and now that he is trying to play the game, everyone is a turncoat on him, the guy is doing great. I do wish Jordan would zip it some and that Jeff would not be so trusting, but just because he has said stuff to Kevin does not mean he has blown it (yet),lol

Jeff does try to let Jordan know that she talks waayy too much and he is not crazy about the fact that she gave carte blanche to Michelle with the HOH room. He has told jordan from the very beginning of this game to not be so forthcoming, plus she just goes on and on randomly about all kinds of stuff, she will be talkin game and then throw in something like, the how horses mate thing. I also like Jordan alot, but between how the two of them talk about stuff, she worries me more than him.

what does that mean let them play it, we have no control over them and they are playing it, we are just here as avid BB fans who like to throw out all the possible scenerios. It is maddening to watch them go over and over something and then be talkin crazy about putting Russell out just yet. And why would anyone want Kevins side?? I question that it is "His" side, he is merely a huge floater as is Lysida and Natalie, none of them have won anything or gotten up off their butts to really play this game, so saying that if the "lie" furthers them in the game so be it?? Sorry I would not want these scum to win anything and I find them disgusting in the way they think and play this game.

As you stated, WE have no control over the game and I know that. Let them play it is a figure of speech for me, but why am I explaining this to you. Just like everyone on this board, I am entitled to my opinion and I dont want Jeff, Jordan or Michelle to win. I hope Kevin or Russ or even Nat win. Jeff has done nothing in the game but get rid of Jess and that was due to AC. I think Jeff is a good person, but as a player not so much. I know Im in the minority, but hey that is how I feel. I cant change your mind, just like you cant change mine.......let them play the game

I realize it's a game, but even the thought to Nat winning makes me want to puke!!!

I can accept that :laugh4:

How can our posting our opinions STOP anyone from playing the game???? "edited by poster because it was personal :) "

J/J need to realize that they cannot trust anyone else in this game..........they think that Kevin is honest because he's floated back & forth, sometimes on their side..........the only bad move was Jeff talking to Kevin so much about Russ but he can fix that by going to Russ and asking him straight up, explaining that Kevin came to him and what he's heard from Mich...........Jordan still seemed set on getting Nat out this week when J/J were going to sleep last night, so nothing has really changed..........they just need to repair the damage that could come if Russ got HOH & Kevin went to him with the ammo.

well really I know there has to be a few ppl out there who want the self-important mal-contents to win, and that is fine with me, you are entitled to your opinion, nor am I trying to change your mind, and you are right you cant change mine either, but as far as letting them play the game, nope, I want to play along and will always be puttin in my opinion as to what or how I think they should play, that is the fun of Mortys. Hey to each his own. I have not always liked the person that everyone likes, just like last year I could not stand either Dan or what's his name (see I have forgotten the 2nd place guy,lol) and I had ppl quit talking to me because I dissagreed, so when it all gets down to it it is just a game, ppl should root for who they like.

I love Jeff just cause I really think he is an upstanding guy, and that breed is few and far between, I do not think Jeff could play in the beginning because of the cliques, he distanced himself from the Athelets because he could not stomach them, Jesse especially. I sure did not want to see him back in the game, he got handed the 1st HOH, so when you say AC was all Jeff did, same goes for Jesse, it was handed to him on a silver platter, and Jesse is one of the dullest most tired lazy individuals I have ever witnessed, he was given a 2nd chance and all he did way lay around with his 2 ho's and scratch, while he tried not to show us the same attitude as last itme, it really came thru, he could not hide what a ego maniac he is, no personality whatso ever, so Jeff to me is a breath of fresh air, and I would love to see him and Jordan go far. I would not be oppossed to Russell or Michelle winning either, just not those other 3 spawns of Satan, just sayin,lol

I think her gesture of having Michelle spend as much time up there was from the heart. She wanted Michelle to have a week's worth of the luxuries of the HOH room. It was a very nice thing to do, even though Jeff wanted some alone time with her. LOL

Oh I totally get that but I think Jeff wanted to spend some alone time with just her, and Michelle just does not take the hint, and when I say alone time I mean it only that he just wants to talk and be close, no sex stuff, althought in the back of his mind I am definately sure he has that on his mind, lol, he is after all a red blooded male, ooh and what a male.lol

Archived