Jordan

CeCiMom

• Replies 376
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Jordan's HOH has all the earmarkings of an epic failure on par with Howie's in BB6...Really not her fault. Jeff's paranoia and stupidity has contributed to it. What will save it is if Russell wins POV and Natalie gets the boot.

Jordan, if you BD Russell you are handing over 500k to Lydia, Kevin, and Natalie.

Have fun in the jury house!

Michelle is telling her that is the best thing to do and has a PHD :animated_rotfl:

Jordon keeps questioning the numbers and seems like she will be conservative and vote Nat or one of their team out .

Hell Jeff ain't thinking and he played football .You go for the 3 points baby ;)

Jordan's HOH has all the earmarkings of an epic failure on par with Howie's in BB6...Really not her fault. Jeff's paranoia and stupidity has contributed to it. What will save it is if Russell wins POV and Natalie gets the boot.

Exactly what I was thinking! I knew Jordan's cute stupidity reminded me of someone...

After tonight I think it is confirmed that Jordan truly is ignorant of the world and human behavior.

The simple fact she REPEATEDLY stated Kevin wouldn't lie or isn't lying is just so beyond common sense it's mind boggling.

I never thought I'd say this but if they backdoor Russel this week I almost hope Lydia, Kevin or Natalie win. This would be worse than Howie's move in season 6.

It's UNBELIEVABLY simple. Natalie and Lydia 100% would want to get Jeff, Jordan or Michelle out. They ALL know this. So they want to get Russel out? Someone who is NOT 100% after them? It's pure logic a 12 year old would understand.

Because they dont know what Russ is doing.. They dont know if he is with, or against..

So why not get out the strongest person in the house, compared to somebody who hasnt won a single competition? excluding kevins veto..

Thats the logic of it all...

Not that I think they should, but thats the reasoning..

After tonight I think it is confirmed that Jordan truly is ignorant of the world and human behavior.

Jordan is very good with human behavior but her fault is picking out a liar. If you don't lie yourself and are not exposed to liars then it is harder to spot one. I would tend to trust Kevin myself because he has had a history of being calm and has appeared truthful. I was shocked when I heard Kevin was in on this and half the mastermind. It is not a stretch that someone as trusting as Jordan might believe him.

I will say again I think Jordan is very good with people and has been spot on through out this game picking the right people to hang with. I think Kevin just threw her for a loop.

I'm not yet at a panic point, because this lie is based on truth! There is every indication that Russell will go for early strike, so why not beat him to the punch? Even though I strongly dislike Natalie and would love for her to go, I'm not averse to understanding the importance of getting out a very strong player over 3 weaker ones. They are just evaluating options and hedging their bets on getting this guy out.

Who cares if they believe the lie, when it's based on truth & causes them to really weigh their options?

I refuse to see this as a negative! :)

Jeff has been ticked at Russ since he found out that Russ voted Jessie to stay. And Jor, Jeff, and Mich have been talking getting rid of Russ, before Kevin's lie. They just shouldn't do it this week. Get Gnat out.

I really think they will play this out and get Natalie out. The chances of Nat getting POV are practically nil.

They really should get Russell out soon because he had proven to be a strong player and also one not to be trusted.

I really think they will play this out and get Natalie out. The chances of Nat getting POV are practically nil.

They really should get Russell out soon because he had proven to be a strong player and also one not to be trusted.

Russell has proved over and over, he can't be trusted. He has to go asap. Nat first though.

Archived