Jordan

CeCiMom

^Aka Jessie^

--

I think she is ALOT smarter then they think she is.. dont get me wrong.. she is VERY ditzy, but she does have some knowledge she isnt let out..

Yep this from a real idiot who thinks a VP can keep campaign donations for themselves to get rich :animated_rotfl:

• Replies 376
  • Created
  • Last Reply

so true little King, they are soooo bitter, and yet they cannot see the real truth of things, Lydia is a total self absorbed nut job, and Natalie, is one of the biggest bad liars I have ever seen, She is not really that effective and hs done absolutely nothing in this game.

I think she's just been wrapping up in that blanket since Lydia called her fat. She's self-conscience now, imo. I would be too, knowing I'm being watched on tv and the net.

Plus her period is getting ready to start and we all know how fat that makes you feel.

I think she's just been wrapping up in that blanket since Lydia called her fat. She's self-conscience now, imo. I would be too, knowing I'm being watched on tv and the net.

What, Lydia called her fat? In what universe is that woman fat? She looks great. Guess we all can't have boy like features of that loon Lydia. :cheshire:

She's nice but I don't want her to win. She rides the coattails of others. I like people with more game. She always look air headed. Acts it too. :rolleyes:

Whose coat tail is she riding again??? Oh yeah Jeff, who hasn't even won anything, but yet hold on what's this about Jordan winning HoH HHMM...

Personally I don't think she road anyones coat tails, if anything Jeff's road her coat tails, but I don't even think that...

We will see tonight if she won it... I don't think she's dumb at all, I think she's acting, and if she is dumb, making fun of her just makes the person making fun look bad... JMHO...

Jordan took second place in the golf comp. It was the one where you can take something away from the ones who placed behind you. Jordan took the HoH from someone as the second place winner. Jeff won first place, took the vacation from someone and let Jordan keep the HoH.

We will see tonight if she won it... I don't think she's dumb at all, I think she's acting, and if she is dumb, making fun of her just makes the person making fun look bad... JMHO...

I suppose I'm not as perfectly ethical and PC as you Yana, but then again I too can post my opinions of HG's without you saying I look bad. Correct?

Some not too smart players have won arrow so maybe I won't. We'll see.

There have been many comments about Jordan keeping her distance from Jeff. Heck, they are together 24/7 and both get on each others nerves.

Jeff didn't even connect that Jordan may have been getting touchy feely with him in bed last night. I think they both don't want to get in over their head on tv or what the future might bring.

You are right JP... I only said that if someone was making fun of someone stupid they themselves look bad, so I only said you look bad, IF you were making fun of someone stupid... Either way, I think Jordan is a great person, and deserves to win more than anyone else in that house except maybe Jeff...

Jordan is not model thin. Her butt jiggles when she walks away. Why would I care? She is beautiful. I like her and still think; what's not to like about Jordan? I have not seen one instance to make me dislike her and the fact that she is still there is proof positive of her game-playing ability, no matter what anyone says to the contrary.

Like them or not, if they are still around, they've played the game better than those who aren't.

Further, just because I find Jeff delicious does not make it imperative that Jordan feel the same.

Archived