Jordan

CeCiMom

• Replies 376
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm not guilty of being a "hopeful" for a shomance at all. Never really cared for shomances. I do think Jeff is the hottest man I've ever laid eyes on tho, and Jordan is the sweetest thing ever, not to mention "cute as a speckled puppy in a little red wagon." -- and they're just so darn perfect together.

Little do they know, they already have an "arranged" marriage.

I'm not guilty of being a "hopeful" for a shomance at all. Never really cared for shomances. I do think Jeff is the hottest man I've ever laid eyes on tho, and Jordan is the sweetest thing ever, not to mention "cute as a speckled puppy in a little red wagon." -- and they're just so darn perfect together.

ITA. I think she does like Jeff but not as much as he likes her. I think she knows that it could never go anywhere and keeps herself from going "there". All it would lead to is heartache. Also, us southern girls like to stay around our famlies, especially our mommys. :)

I hate showmances, I think they totally get in the way. If I want to watch a romance I'll turn on a soap opera. I don't blame PMS for Jordan's trusting Gnat, she is way to trusting to begin with. She actually figured out that this is one big scheme by L/N/K to save their asses, so she was smart enough to figure it out, but dumb enough to let that thought go and say "I trust Gnat" and "I want to keep her safe." Why the frick do you trust Gnat? What has Gnat done for you? What loyalty has she shown you? She is nice to you because her friends are gone and she is scrambling to save her own ass? Come on, wake up Jordan.

I've no clue what Jordan really thinks. I do know that Jordan should have left nice at the front door if she wants the 500K. She is surrounded by a bunch of mean people and the only time nice might help her is if she makes it to F2 but the mean people know that, too. Jordan seems a tad naive to me. I know someone just like her. Just as pretty, too. Can't help but like the girl but sometimes she makes me want to scream.

I hate showmances, I think they totally get in the way. If I want to watch a romance I'll turn on a soap opera. I don't blame PMS for Jordan's trusting Gnat, she is way to trusting to begin with. She actually figured out that this is one big scheme by L/N/K to save their asses, so she was smart enough to figure it out, but dumb enough to let that thought go and say "I trust Gnat" and "I want to keep her safe." Why the frick do you trust Gnat? What has Gnat done for you? What loyalty has she shown you? She is nice to you because her friends are gone and she is scrambling to save her own ass? Come on, wake up Jordan.

May as well throw jeff in there too because he influences her decisions. He told nat just about everything that was said between the f4 when they were trying to get to the bottom of the lies.

May as well throw jeff in there too because he influences her decisions. He told nat just about everything that was said between the f4 when they were trying to get to the bottom of the lies.

Both of them are screwing their game up by blabbing to much. But now Jordan is really pushing to keep Gnat safe and that really bugs me. I don't see why she has become such a fan of Gnat's all of a sudden. Because Gnat is on the block and kissing her and Jeff's butts? Where is the Jordan from a few weeks ago who could see through the BS. Seems her and Jeff threw all of their sense out the window the minute Jessie walked out the door.

Jordan has really p'd me off this week and has gone from the top of my list to the bottom. Her paranoia is a major turn off.

I hope keeping Gnat blows up in her face next week. I'm sure Gnat would nom Jeff & Michele with Jordan as replacement.

I blame michelle for her paranoia. She took advantage of jordan when she was her most vulnerable, when she got the letter from home and crying, moved into the hoh room with her and then started her constant talking of russell and how he was going after jeff.

Did you see jordan confront michelle last night in the back yard? Really made michelle look bad and to be the lying backstabber she is.

Is there ANY HG that is not paranoid at this point? I know we would like Jordan to always be this sweet clueless unconcerned pretty girl all the time but she has to think game now. I don't like that she thinks she can trust Natalie. I don't like that she doesn't have a clue to all the lies and instigating Natalie has done. She is hyper paranoid right now and it sucks. I am still rooting for J&J final 2.

I'm kinda leaning towards blaming the DR people for some of J&J's confusion.

Jeff already admitted they were telling them things like "Russel is on their side" and questioning "bold moves" and such.

It wouldn't surprise me if they were telling them "someone you aren't trusting will get you to final 4" or "someone you are trusting wants you gone".

At this point in the game if they're meaning for them to trust Russ and not Gnat, J&J are probably thinking the opposite and the more thay try to hint at things for them the more they get confused.

Isn't it funny that some people only come in the Jeff and Jordan threads to bait others???

I'm glad that they've decided to leave things alone, and vote out one from the other side at least...

For sure - Go Russell - he's the only one that can be trusted to get the other side out IMHO. But remember what happened during his last HOH - paranoid city! Hopefully that a plan is in place his HOH will be easy and not so stressful - that is if he wins!

there would be less paranoia and scheming if they got rid of gnat instead of lydiot.... The two biggest shit starters in the house are gnat and michelle,as long as either one is still there there will be problems!

Why they trust gnat at this point I am totally CLUELESS??

wow i thought lydia would be the least likely to get evicted this week

i am still surprised kevin wasnt the main target

stupidity stupidity

Archived