Jordan

CeCiMom

If she is not feelin Jeff then I have to say she is uh dumb, sorry, I think he is really a great guy that anyone would love to be with, everybody has their flip side of course, but hey, warts and all I would take him,lol

I think Jordan will make f4 as UPV said, and UPV you are usually on the money.

• Replies 376
  • Created
  • Last Reply
If she is not feeling Jeff then I have to say she is uh dumb, sorry, I think he is really a great guy that anyone would love to be with, everybody has their flip side of course, but hey, warts and all I would take him,lol

I think Jordan will make f4 as UPV said, and UPV you are usually on the money.

Did Jeff really say he loved her in AS I love you or just LUV ? If he said the former this early he is dumber then I thought :animated_rotfl:

^^^ He told her he loved her but she asked him LUV or LOVE. She went on to say, we've only known each other a couple of weeks so how can you know you love me?

I have to disagree. If Jordan could read people, she wouldn't have spilled her plans to Gnat of all people last night.

Honestly, If you look at the kind of mistakes j/j are making now, I would be inclined to believe it is because the game is wearing on them. The insanity of the past week has put things in perspective for them and I think they honestly believe it has put it all in perspective for others as well. It would for any normal person... oh wait..

Well any word on where J&J are at on who they want out? I tell you one conversation and Jordon bouncing off Jeff that she didn't think Natalie was lying had turned many feed/board community people into non fans. (not me)

I don't think that they are pros at the game of Big Brother but they are still here and they are now trying to think of all angles of the game.

Anyhoooooo Even if Jeff and Jordan screw up and go to the SH I have to say I really have enjoyed them. I love Jordan"s sweet personality (when not on her period) and I love Jeff's quips and wonderful sense of humor.

I think DR interventions are BS..let them play the game amongst themselves....

Even though I have been and will continue to be a fan of jeff /jordan if they can't figure this out they deserve to go to the SH!

They have already hurt their game even if gnat goes home...by everything they have given/said to the other side!

keep hope alive Keep hope alive :animated_rotfl:

I am pulling for J&J and refuse to believe they would make this kinda dumb move.

not sure what you are syin here???

I still think Jordan is one of the smartest people playing this season... I also think she likes Jeff more than she's willing to admit... I think she wants to wait until they get out of the house to see where it goes... She's admitted the distance is a big factor, and she has also mentioned age...

I also think she likes Jeff more than she's willing to admit... I think she wants to wait until they get out of the house to see where it goes..

Ya know, I use to think that too but not so sure now. She's been taking pics all over the house with everybody and the only ones she took with Jeff were with Michelle. A few minutes ago they were sitting on the bed and Jeff asked her to take a pic with him. He sit her on his lap and she said "ewww, no" or something like that. He called her a jerk.

She was acting fine with him before the letter from home, I think that made her remember that her mom and grandparents could see ALL that was going on, and I don't think she's comfortable with that, I think once they get out, she will take the time to see if there is anything there or not...

Let me preface this......Jordan is my favorite PERSON of this season.

However, if any of these people want to win.....they better get her out. J/M/R will not win against her. You are here to try to win 500k........not play BFF's and touch each other lovingly.

**Please don't ban me from the board now :giljotiini: **

But I still think Jeff is HOT :smitten:

Let me preface this......Jordan is my favorite PERSON of this season.

However, if any of these people want to win.....they better get her out. J/M/R will not win against her. You are here to try to win 500k........not play BFF's and touch each other lovingly.

**Please don't ban me from the board now :giljotiini: **

But I still think Jeff is HOT :smitten:

I smiled when I read your post cause its true,lololol, and sorry kids Jordan is driving me crraazzyy right now, and I don't care what she is thinking about he mon at hiome or the grandparents, at least treat Jeff in a nicer manner. I think sometimes she is hurtful to him.

Cutting up with the keep hope alive ( said by Jesse Jackson ) I really hope J&J are not dumb enough to really trust NAT and get her ass out the door .

ok, I got cha now, sometimes I am an airhead, I hope this air of the laundry gets them at least thru tomorrow and evicting one of the other side, then I am ok , for a while,lol

PMS, gullible, game getting to her. There seems to be lots of Jordan excuses. Can it be she is just dumb? And not as into Jeff as everyone wants?

She's not dumb... PMS can cause you to do some crazy things, and has even been used and allowed as an excuse for murder... The lady said she was insane due to PMS, and they had a bunch of experts come in, she was guilty, but not sent to prison, she had to spend her sentence in an insane asylum...

PMS, gullible, game getting to her. There seems to be lots of Jordan excuses. Can it be she is just dumb? And not as into Jeff as everyone wants?

I find it hilarious that so many people here think that she should love Jeff because THEY think she should. ROFLMAO.

Archived