Jordan

CeCiMom

Meg I agree Jeff has lips as loose as jordan... Jeff doesn't really like confrontation,which is why he is putting off talking to Michelle,and Russell.

This whole thing should have been put to bed when it first came up, rather than let it fester, the longer it goes the worse it gets... Michelle would have had less time to make up lies about what russell has told her!

But the easy thing to do is BLAME jordan for jeffs' demise, as jeff is the BOMB diggity ,just read his first 5 weeks of threads! just sayin

• Replies 376
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Reading the last few posts about jordan. Did any of you not see jeff talking way too much with kevin the other night after kevin told him the big lie?

jordan has been asking jeff repeatedly over the last few days to talk with russell and jeff has made excuse after excuse not to. So i blame jeff more than jordan. But utimately i blame michelle the most. the female version of ronnie the rat. She even said to jordan last night, "I'm not Ronnie!" Bitch.

Pretty sure once they bring it up with Russel, he's going off on Michelle again and the 4 will become 2 really fast.

It would be better to wait the next eviction out and stick with the original plan and talk about the rumors after the new HoH is crowned.

Unfortunately, paranoia seems to be the prevailing force in this house.

Meg I agree Jeff has lips as loose as jordan... Jeff doesn't really like confrontation,which is why he is putting off talking to Michelle,and Russell.

This whole thing should have been put to bed when it first came up, rather than let it fester, the longer it goes the worse it gets... Michelle would have had less time to make up lies about what russell has told her!

But the easy thing to do is BLAME jordan for jeffs' demise, as jeff is the BOMB diggity ,just read his first 5 weeks of threads! just sayin

I am not one who is drooling over Jeff, and yes I think he has loose lips as well and really comes off goofy as hell sometimes, while I thnk this guy has a great sense of humor, not sure either he or Jordan are made to play this game. the one thing I said and I will say again I do not think J & J hold each other up very well in this game, they seem to make each others paranoia worse, just sayin

Reading the last few posts about jordan. Did any of you not see jeff talking way too much with kevin the other night after kevin told him the big lie?

I actually didn't see that, but I agree his lips shouldn't be so loose. But Kevin has been out of the fray with the whole Chlamydia/Chima/Gnat fiasco, and friendly with Jeff, so maybe he feels he can trust him. He also saw Jessie stiff arm Kevin and feels Kevin can be won over. Or maybe he feels he has nothing to lose because if Kevin calls him out to Russ he can deny or talk his way out of it. Dunno, but he needs to go back to the way he used to play the game, smarter and keeping his cards close.

jordan has been asking jeff repeatedly over the last few days to talk with russell and jeff has made excuse after excuse not to. So i blame jeff more than jordan. But utimately i blame michelle the most. the female version of ronnie the rat. She even said to jordan last night, "I'm not Ronnie!" bitch

Jeff didn't want to talk to Russ/Michelle until after Veto. He is worried Michelle will go psycho and give hope to the other side. But now he has given so much hope to them, I don't know what the heck he is waiting for. I think Jeff talking to Kevin was dumb, but Jordan spilling everything to Michelle, Kevin, and Gnat is even dumber. And her telling Jeff "Gnat never lies" is just about the most absurd thing I ever heard. Especially since Gnat sat in the hot tub and told Jordan she was playing Jessie all along. I mean come on. Are you blind? Can you not see she is a snake, and not even hiding it, telling you to your face she played her biggest ally. Doesn't take a rocket scientist to know she will play you too.

Oh I know. Nat never lies. Come on! And she also said she thought michelle was being truthful last nite when she confronted her. Even I viewing from the outside could tell she was lying. I really hope this ends up biting michelle hard in the butt and then kevin. Hope but won't hold my breath.

eta: but when jordan said nat never lies why didn't jeff say oh come on!

Oh I know. Nat never lies. Come on! And she also said she thought michelle was being truthful last nite when she confronted her. Even I viewing from the outside could tell she was lying. I really hope this ends up biting michelle hard in the butt and then kevin. Hope but won't hold my breath.

eta: but when jordan said nat never lies why didn't jeff say oh come on!

He did say he doesn't trust her but feels with all the lies he knows for a fact Russell has said and done, he trusts Russ less at this point.

I wanted to jump thru the tube and bitch slap Michelle, she just comes out with some stuff now, what a f-ing liar, and poor Jordan was goin for it hook line and sinker.

What's not to like about Jordan and Jeff? They are easy on the eyes and not all over each other like dogs in heat. They seem pretty normal to me except they both got a goodly share in the looks department but neither seems offensive about the good luck of that. Maybe a tad boring but who wouldn't appear boring when ensconced with a houseful of crazies acting like 6 year-olds shot up with meth and abandoned at a rest area by both parents? I can't think of a better choice to win the 500K than Jeff or Jordan. Either would be fine by me.

I needed a laugh...and this did it. hehe. :animated_rotfl: thank you.

Why is everyone surprised that a 22 year old who can't tell time would fall for the opposing team's lies?

Doesn't surprise me a bit. :giggle:

Oh sweetie, she can read people better than you think. I loved how she told michelle last night that she thinks she's been lying to her and that she can always tell when she's lying because she starts her "I don't remember" crap. And I loved it when michelle said, "I'm not Ronnie". Oh yes you are bitch.

I have to disagree. If Jordan could read people, she wouldn't have spilled her plans to Gnat of all people last night.

Oh I know. Just saying that because she doesn't know what a quarter to four means doesn't mean she can't read people. She has been able to the whole game until now.

I think Jordan's downfall is her honesty. She can't lie to anyone, not even her "enemy". Ya it's a bad thing as far as the game is concerned, but I have a lot of respect for her as a person because of it.

I often need to remind myself that the producers asked her to audition for the show. This isn't a game she was familiar with and sought out to participate in. She's made it clear that she's doing this for the money to help her family. I don't think she knows how to be mean, lie, etc.

This is a nightmare.

What friggin universe are they living in where they start believing the other side especially after seeing their reactions to Jesse's and Chima's evictions?

GET OFF THE STUPID PILLS, J&J!!!!!

On a more pleasant note...

Jeff told Jordan he loves her!!! :inlove:

She said it was LUV not LOVE but he said LOVE!

Awwwww..... ^_^

The way he looks at her is just heart melting. Why can't she just let go? It is not like it would ruin her game. I am not saying jump all over him on TV but just some nice cuddle time.

i see jordan is smart posts have died down :animated_rotfl: :animated_rotfl: :animated_rotfl:

for me i can tell from week1 who are the smart hg and who are average or just dumb

but nonetheless jordan is still final four locked

i see jordan is smart posts have died down :animated_rotfl: :animated_rotfl: :animated_rotfl:

for me i can tell from week1 who are the smart hg and who are average or just dumb

Her stupidity amazes me. Not the whole "cant read time" etc, thats just ignorance.

Stupidity as in ohh yeah lets trust Natalie who has been coming after my side the whole damn game yay she will totally save us instead of herself!

I'm sorry, but it has to be said.

Jordan is a lovable idiot.

i see jordan is smart posts have died down :animated_rotfl::animated_rotfl::animated_rotfl:

^^^ with your wizard powers??? :animated_rotfl:

Archived