Jordan

CeCiMom

• Replies 376
  • Created
  • Last Reply

me either and I wish she would give Jeff a little bit more attention to at least show him her heart is in the right place with him, she really gives soo little and it is so obvious that he is crazy about her. I know she said she had a bad break up but come on Jeff has (to me) proven that she can trust him with her heart, although he is a tad bit older, she is only 22, and boy 22 is young.

Oh I totally get that but I think Jeff wanted to spend some alone time with just her, and Michelle just does not take the hint, and when I say alone time I mean it only that he just wants to talk and be close, no sex stuff, althought in the back of his mind I am definately sure he has that on his mind, lol, he is after all a red blooded male, ooh and what a male. lol

Jordan keeps telling Michelle to come up there - Jeff prefers she didn't. The hint she's taking is that Jordan wants her there. I agree that he's not after sex stuff while in the house, but will when the show finishes.

I didn't hear him say he misses being close to her. But I loved watching him try getting closer by putting his hand on her leg. She sure is keeping her head in the game!

Ooooh, what a male - oh yeah!

well I know Michelle is only doing what Jordan is asking and that sorta bugs me cause as I said she does not give back what Jeff throws her way, I know that she is having Michelle around to off set the alone time with Jeff, maybe she is afraid, but it surely cannot just be that she is sooo afraid of offending her family, there has been absolutely no hanky panky, I think her Mother would say "Go for it Jordan",lol

I don't know..............her mother called her out in her letter "for using bad words on TV"???..........she must be pretty strict. I did like that Jordan told Jeff last night "wait 'till you meet my family"...............at least that shows that she is thinking about continuing their relationship.

*also, I think keeping Michele around is part game play.

Wow, that is pretty harsh for a mom to call out a 22 yr old. I have 4 children, youngest is 31, and sometimes she has a mouth on her, and I do tell her to zip it, but that is when she is throwin the f bomb arouund alot, I haven't heard Jordan do anything close,lol

well really I know there has to be a few ppl out there who want the self-important mal-contents to win, and that is fine with me, you are entitled to your opinion, nor am I trying to change your mind, and you are right you cant change mine either, but as far as letting them play the game, nope, I want to play along and will always be puttin in my opinion as to what or how I think they should play, that is the fun of Mortys. Hey to each his own. I have not always liked the person that everyone likes, just like last year I could not stand either Dan or what's his name (see I have forgotten the 2nd place guy,lol) and I had ppl quit talking to me because I dissagreed, so when it all gets down to it it is just a game, ppl should root for who they like.

I love Jeff just cause I really think he is an upstanding guy, and that breed is few and far between, I do not think Jeff could play in the beginning because of the cliques, he distanced himself from the Athelets because he could not stomach them, Jesse especially. I sure did not want to see him back in the game, he got handed the 1st HOH, so when you say AC was all Jeff did, same goes for Jesse, it was handed to him on a silver platter, and Jesse is one of the dullest most tired lazy individuals I have ever witnessed, he was given a 2nd chance and all he did way lay around with his 2 ho's and scratch, while he tried not to show us the same attitude as last itme, it really came thru, he could not hide what a ego maniac he is, no personality whatso ever, so Jeff to me is a breath of fresh air, and I would love to see him and Jordan go far. I would not be oppossed to Russell or Michelle winning either, just not those other 3 spawns of Satan, just sayin,lol

I love your reply....if my reply seems like an attack, then I appologize. I agree, Jeff is a stand up guy and really, he is in a house full of loonies. If he wins I wont be upset, but I do hope Kevin wins.

Yeah.. Jordan is a sweety.. :)

She's the type of girl who has to be in love before she will give herself. Jeff has to say the magic words and he will win her heart.jmo

I love your reply....if my reply seems like an attack, then I appologize. I agree, Jeff is a stand up guy and really, he is in a house full of loonies. If he wins I wont be upset, but I do hope Kevin wins.

Kevin is a floating turd. He's a waste of space and has been the whole game.

Sure seems like they are totally in love, but neither wants to say it. I was very glad to read that Jordan said to Jeff "wait till you meet my family". That does show hope for a future for these lovebirds!

See, they dont ever fight either.. when people are forced to live with their best friends they alot of times start to hate them.. They came in and became best friends, and get along great.. It will be a lot easier too once they get out of the house..

---

BACK TO GAMEPLAY.

In my opinion Jordan has played a flawless game..

nominated 3 times, still Nobodys target.. and there is little people left..

she isnt on the opposing sides radar...

She has a guy who will take her to the final 2 if possible.

Her allaince doesnt even consider flopping on her...

Everybody LOVES HER.. even the other side.. she is the nicest BB houseguest Ever!

Flawless..

IMO, the reason Jordan will not win is because the JH will see her as a "hanger on" I've heard the other side say that they think she rode Jeff's coat tail. They know that Jeff gave her the HOH, so what has she done, but lay low? I doubt if she wins, but I do have to say, that out of all of the HG, she needs the money the most and will probably do more good with it.

Oh I didn't fell attacked, like I said to each his own, as far as Kevin, I liked the guy earlier, but when he chummed up with Nasty and Lydia, I just lost what ever I had for him.

Archived