Thursday "Live" Show 8/13 (Show being taped not Live)

OMG! I didn't even THINK that Russell might back stab Jeff in this whole scenerio!!! WOW that would be the ultimate betrayel if he saved him and Russell voted out Natalie instead. In all reality.......It would be in Russell's best interest to keep Jessie. Jessie would be grateful and he would have Natalie out of the way to be his new BFF. We already know Lydia will vote out Natalie. Kevin would be stupid to keep Jessie, he is closer to Natalie. I have no idea...I was looking forward to just the looks on their faces but now I will be scared Russell might backstab him! EEK!

• Replies 457
  • Created
  • Last Reply

If they're having ALL the HG pack their belongings you know they realize the power is going to be used today. Chima can go off all she likes but it won't change the course of the game.

If she does make a fool of herself they can always give her an automatic nomination on the block after the power is used tonight. Then the next HOH would only have to nominate one person instead of two. She will do more harm than good for herself. It's all Karma, baby. :P

It doesn't bother me to see the show tonight taped. I have a feeling they'll do everything in their power to prevent the live audience from making any contact with the outside world. Frankly I don't want the info to be leaked out until I get to see the show for myself.

Either way it's going to be a whiz bang of a night in BB land!! Order your pizzas or take out early. You won't want to miss a minute of the fun!! :clap:

But the others might just put 2 and 2 together and actually come up with 4 (I know that sounds impossible with this crew,but..) before they start taping the show..I mean they have plenty of time to think about it before taping!

Now I am really DONE..... WELL DONE!!!

Earlier when they were talking about something outside of the house being the reason for the taping of tonights show, Lydia did say it was because of Chima's threats...so she has half a brain anyway!

I, too, am worried about Russ' vote (esp. since he kept telling him last night how much he really "likes him") but IF Kevin votes to evict Jess, along with Michelle & Jordan, it shouldn't be a problem.

My saner self says Russ is the ultimate player and will see Jess as the bigger threat.

My stressed out self says Russ thinks he & Jeff NEED Jess to beat the girls.

**Chima weighs about 80 lbs.........I'm thinking no one will notice if she "hits" them...............it's her MOUTH they're (CBS) is worried about.

If there is already a vote, I don't see how Chima acting up (and getting thrown out) would effect that vote. It may have an effect on future votes (maybe they wouldn't do a double eviction night, for example) but I don't think that they would completely nullify the coup.

Plus, I have a big feeling that tptb made sure that all the houseguests know what is a "kick-outable" offense.

I can't wait to get a full report from our friends here. I'm also holding on to hope that clips of the aftermath will be available on RealPlayer. Surely they don't want to lose out on the action either..

The least they can do is make today's activities available on Flash Back.

Either way it's going to be a whiz bang of a night in BB land!! Order your pizzas or take out early. You won't want to miss a minute of the fun!! :clap:

MMMMMMmmmmmm! Pizza and BB sounds REALLY good! :pizza: Man, I'm impatient AND hungry!

I must have jumped the gun... I had pizza for lunch yesterday, my cravings kicked in a day early! lol

OMG! I didn't even THINK that Russell might back stab Jeff in this whole scenerio!!! WOW that would be the ultimate betrayel if he saved him and Russell voted out Natalie instead. In all reality.......It would be in Russell's best interest to keep Jessie. Jessie would be grateful and he would have Natalie out of the way to be his new BFF. We already know Lydia will vote out Natalie. Kevin would be stupid to keep Jessie, he is closer to Natalie. I have no idea...I was looking forward to just the looks on their faces but now I will be scared Russell might backstab him! EEK!

I'm with you I never thought of Russell voting to keep Jessie. I pray that doesn't happen. WHEN the coup is used will Chima be able to vote?

Me neither, this wait is killing me. The time is going by so slow. It's not even time to start dinner yet.

Menu: Chicken Coudon blue, mash potatoes, brussel spouts, brocoli, and homemade biscuits

I am eating dinner at your house... I WAS on the pizza wagon!

do we know for a fact if Jeff can or can't vote if he uses his power?

I think you're reading this all wrong. Russ was sucking up to Jessie with the hope he would vote to keep him tonight. Russell is well aware how that whole group turned on him and he'll be out for revenge. He's stated a couple of times how much he is disappointed in that bunch for voting to keep Ronnie. He won't keep Jessie. There wouldn't be any advantage for him to do that. Plus, I'm sure he's aware he'll get further with Jeff and Jordan than with Jessie and his minions.

Just sayin'.....:)

IMO, they're taping the show because this is the FIRST time that the coup has EVER been used............they don't know how long the whole thing is going to take because they have never don it before..........I don't think it was ALL Chima...........there's going to be 2 HG's get nominated on the spot, voting on the spot..........I think they're being cautious because they really don't KNOW what will go down. They have to put a show on in an HOUR.........they can't just "hope" they get through it in enough time.

ITA with this. I don't know why everyone is making this about Chima. She's not even eligible to leave. They have to worry about the surprise nominations evictions more than anything and the drama that will ensue from ALL of the house guests.

Archived