Thursday "Live" Show 8/13 (Show being taped not Live)

No this was not PLANNED,it was intended to be a live show,until yesterday.. this was a last minute, (day before, even had to notify ticket holders of the earlier schedule) decision by production.

Obviously they CAVED to Chimas threats,feel they can't control her,and WUSSED OUT!!! Now any HG present and future can use the same tactics to hold BB hostage?

This was a terrible decision by CBS and BB for the DIE HARD fans!

• Replies 457
  • Created
  • Last Reply

here's the deal they can CUT the feeds /mics from the house to the studio audience also, they might not get to see /hear what is actually happeneing either, studio audience gets FOTH!!! It's not like a regular taping where the audience is in the actual room with actors/HG's...just sayin

I'm pretty sure that in the future it will be written in their contracts that misbehaving during the live show means an automatic nomination the following week or being booted from the house.

I say that should have already been in their contracts. I'm sure they must have signed SOMETHING pertaining to their behavior on the live shows. CBS just doesn't want to have to invoke the punishment. For some reason they seem to like Chima and are editing her to look better than she is. Maybe because of her tragic background? I don't know but I don't get it..... :animated_scratchchin:

Express lunch has said the feeds are trivia until after the show airs tonight.

By tipping it off that the coup will be used that take away the element of surprise for the HG. They wouldn't have had time to discuss who to vote off amongst themselves, now if they figure it out they will have time to discuss it.

this just in... I read on CBS.com that all NFL and college football games broadcast on CBS this fall will have an adjusted kick off 2 hours earlier than the listed time. They stated this will allow CBS time to edit the game of any objectionable language/actions by the players/coaches/fans before being broadcast to the viewing audience. Of course, CBS will still advertise and pretend the games are 'live'. One CBS executive was quoted as saying, "everyone watches the games on DVR anyway, so what does it really matter?"

-_-

Well I'm kinda glad the feeds will be off because I really want to see it on TV for the surprise effect. If I know the info is on the internet I wouldn't be able to control myself and I would go look. I do wish they would just put Chima on the delay or just shut her mic off so we can see the thing live.

now if they figure it out they will have time to discuss it.

It is still speculation, just as it has been ALL week..........no matter what they ASSume, they do not KNOW for sure WHO has it OR WHO will be on the block...........if they wanted to discuss it, they could have worked out every option this week and decided what they should do...........instead this group of idiots sat around all week thinking that their NOT WANTING the coup to be used was going to influence the coup holder to back down..........IDIOTS..........I hardly think they are going to now come up with some grand plan.............IDIOTS (thank goodness!)

Well I'm kinda glad the feeds will be off because I really want to see it on TV for the surprise effect. If I know the info is on the internet I wouldn't be able to control myself and I would go look. I do wish they would just put Chima on the delay or just shut her mic off so we can see the thing live.

still no guarantee that the board members(or others) that are in the audience won't be able to leave and post about what happened, between the time of the actual live show, and the time the show airs tonight... so be careful what you read....

It is still speculation, just as it has been ALL week..........no matter what they ASSume, they do not KNOW for sure WHO has it OR WHO will be on the block...........if they wanted to discuss it, they could have worked out every option this week and decided what they should do...........instead this group of idiots sat around all week thinking that their NOT WANTING the coup to be used was going to influence the coup holder to back down..........IDIOTS..........I hardly think they are going to now come up with some grand plan.............IDIOTS (thank goodness!)

VERY good point... instead of threatening to throw a hissy fit, Chima should have been approaching Jeff and worked out a compromise with him... she did it with Kevin to keep Kevin from using the POV on Lydia, she COULD have attempted to do the same with Jeff... instead she camped out in the HOH and made threats to BB...

(I'll bet she is fun to shop for at Christmas lol)

yeah I will stay away from PC until after the show.

You would have thought they would have ran every scenerio in their heads to see what could happen.....they are clueless. Chima is on my nerves.....she has no power next week, why is she acting like she is going to get revenge if they use the coup detat? She will have to pray her or Natalie win for the next few weeks or she will be going home! If Jordan/Jeff wins HOH....they should put up Chima and Natalie or Chima and Lydia.

well they are still saying it is a live eviction and live show, according to the trailer I saw just a minute ago.

Lvgal,

I understand what you are saying,BUT and it's a really BIG but... this makes it concrete that the magical powers are going to be used,it does give them time to try and scramble. Up until this little STUNT by production of taping the show,they had convinced themselves that they had effectively nullified(delusional I know) the coup being used... And it totally SUCKS IMHO that BB did this,and basically told them it is going DOWN!

gsn,

I do agree somewhat that they will have some last minute WTF? moments now..........but even Jess wasn't smart enough to get his butt out of bed this morning (or too worried to be awake).........I'm just sayin, they had an opportunity to strategize against this whole thing and didn't..........I also agree it does take wind out of Jess' sails a bit................. BB is looking out for their best interests, not our entertainment and ITA, that sucks!

I just hate it when my husband is right! He has been picking on me all week about how every year there is some aspect of BB that I get all exciteed about and cant wait to see. Then when it comes time I am screaming at the tv about how its BS. And once again he is right because this taping crap is really making me so mad!

Maybe he will go play golf so he doesnt see me throw a fit at the tv.

I just hate it when my husband is right! He has been picking on me all week about how every year there is some aspect of BB that I get all exciteed about and cant wait to see. Then when it comes time I am screaming at the tv about how its BS. And once again he is right because this taping crap is really making me so mad!

Maybe he will go play golf so he doesnt see me through a fit at the tv.

Know just how you feel. My dh is busy watching Tiger play golf today so I don't have to hear "I told you so"...lol. He's aggravated enough at BB tho, over this taping of the live show bs, he's saying it's time to ditch BB. This has sure put a damper on my week of anticipation, for sure.

gsn,

I do agree somewhat that they will have some last minute WTF? moments now..........but even Jess wasn't smart enough to get his butt out of bed this morning (or too worried to be awake).........I'm just sayin, they had an opportunity to strategize against this whole thing and didn't..........I also agree it does take wind out of Jess' sails a bit................. BB is looking out for their best interests, not our entertainment and ITA, that sucks!

with no strategy in place for once they will have to think on their own...you are right they should have been thinking about what if all week...dumb asses

with no strategy in place for once they will have to think on their own...you are right they should have been thinking about what if all week...dumb asses

It gives Jessie time to try and rally votes,he knows he is going UP now... they don't have to think on their own, he can talk to HG's and try and get their support.....

Had it gone down like we and they were expecting it too, a LIVE show as thursday night ALWAYS is, then they wouldn't have had TIME to campaign for votes and they would have ALL had to THINK on their OWN!!just sayin

Cheer up, Wynn................ :party_smilie:

I guess part of the reason I'm not as upset as some of the others is that we never get it LIVE on TV.......I always have to watch it on my computer (which I hate) if I want to see it.

Archived