Thursday "Live" Show 8/13 (Show being taped not Live)

• Replies 457
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Ok, feeds are back with that show, no sound. They have pictures laid out. First Braden's, then Laura's, Casey's, Ronnie's, and then Russell's. I wonder if they are trying to tip us off that Russell was evicted????

Jessie out, Kevin HOH

Are you getting this info from the feeds? are they back up? Please tell me! And for the love of God please dont be messing with me, I am stressed out enough over this today!

Jessie out, Kevin HOH

Please don't post misinformation as a joke... This only confuses people, and if you were on sucks you would be banned...

We will know when Marty and the others tell us what happened, or we watch it on the show tonight, until then I wouldn't believe anything we might read elsewhere... JMHO and I don't want to offend anyone, but Marty and the others have been posting for years and aren't new to these boards...

I wonder if they are trying to tip us off that Russell was evicted????

It was this way since the feeds went down, before they could have even started.

Please don't post misinformation as a joke... This only confuses people, and if you were on sucks you would be banned.

Not believing anything until we hear from one of "our guys"

I'm with you, Yana. Until we hear from one of the posters Morty's has at the live taping, I'm not believing anything I read. I'm just hoping Jeff didn't chicken out. What a waste that would be!

I just posted in the BB Adventure thread that I would call Marty but I am afraid if her phone rings, security would evict her!! I am so hoping she calls soon, this cell in the back of my pants everywhere I go today is starting to leave a permanent dent!! Not to mention comments from hubby!

We will know when Marty and the others tell us what happened, or we watch it on the show tonight, until then I wouldn't believe anything we might read elsewhere... JMHO and I don't want to offend anyone, but Marty and the others have been posting for years and aren't new to these boards...

ughh

Archived