Thursday "Live" Show 8/13 (Show being taped not Live)

• Replies 457
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I really don't see what the big deal in letting out the results...we'll watch the show anyway! I always know (because I'm on the west coast) and watch the show!

It's not like this is the last week and they are announcing the winner!

They signed a waiver ... but I was able to ask yes/no ? so that they didn't tell me I guessed, but board errors keeping me from posting. the rumor from other tweet sites is correct.....that Jessie out, Michelle HOH

Probably sworn to secrecy.........but what's going on here? First Michelle is up as HOH, then taken down, now Russ up week 6...........I feel like I'm getting signals from God..............or going NUTS!

THANK YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Spoke to ??, they are out of show.., the rumor is Jessie out, Michelle hoh

Sweet baby Jesus...please let this be true!!

Rumor??? Why is it a rumor if they were there?

Maybe they weren't allowed to stay for HOH comp?

They signed a waiver ... but I was able to ask yes/no ? so that they didn't tell me I guessed, but board errors keeping me from posting. the rumor from other tweet sites is correct.....that Jessie out, Michelle HOH

Thanks Sue!! I was getting worried if it was another rumor! :dance2:

I've had that happen at tapings of shows I attended here(Nashville Star on USA/NBC)... the first week's show was taped a week in advance... the producer 'asked' us the audience to not spoil it for others by sharing who got eliminated the first week lol we didn't have to sign a waiver, but everyone was like suuuurrrreeee, we won't say anything lol

(leaving work to get home for the show... so no one break any big news until I get home and back on here, ok? lol)

OMG, thank you!!

Now my worry is who will Michele put up? I know she spent a lot of time up in the HoH room with Chima this past week and they talked about an all girl final, so I hope she doesn't put up Jeff...

Michelle is a wild card so we'll have to wait and see what she does. She'd be a fool not to get on the Jeff band wagon though.

LOL Yana, I just now posted almost the same thing.

Now my worry is who will Michele put up? I know she spent a lot of time up in the HoH room with Chima this past week and they talked about an all girl final, so I hope she doesn't put up Jeff...

No way, she is in LOVE with Jeff and I think she likes Jordan too. But, I think she likes Chima too. I don't think Natalie has had much to do with her so maybe. At least we can hope.

I don't think there's any worry there............I think Michelle has a bit of a crush on Jeff and although she's gone back & forth, IMO her TRUE alliance is J/J.............wouldn't be surprized if J/J spend a LOT of time in HOH this week.

****Enjoy the moment!

Michele will have to prove she's her own woman and not let nat,chima run her HOH. Russ will go up for sure, hope not Jeff or Jordan, I don't think they will. She even told Chat she wouldn't put up Jeff/Jordan...hope she puts up that little putz kevin...

Archived