Thursday "Live" Show 8/13 (Show being taped not Live)

IDK if Russell voting out Natalie was the greatest move, but the way Jessie made an ass out of him in front of Michelle I thought would draw the line. I think getting Jessie out is really good for Russell though as it's clear his wanting to be close and loyal with Jessie clouded his judgement. If for some crazy reason Jessie stayed then Russ could say he wanted to patch things up.

Still- with them taping it you wonder how much time took place inbetween the coup and vote casting

EDIT: forgot to mention how toolish Jessie was, having a shirt with himself on it? Pouting constantly? Flexing and posing left and right? Come one.

I do think it was big of him to give props to Jeff- it really was his best move

ALSO- WTF Chima pointing out to Kevin who to face off... Kevin really doesn't want to make any moves

• Replies 457
  • Created
  • Last Reply

looked like michelle was trying to throw it to jeff but he took so long to answer she just said f@@@ it

That's what I came to vent about.....who the f*** does Chima think she is telling Kevin who to pick next AND what a biotch he is for listening to her.........he needs to grow a couple..........and I thought Jess was a douche.

**Oh, ya and her remark about "the producers & I are going to have to talk".........WTF?.........be happy they let you play HOH

wow! that was crap. that group put lydia up every time and she sided with them at the hoh and russ voted to keep jesse after jesse got in his face while he was trying to talk to michele? because of the mma thing and i am a big fan of mmai really try to like russ but talk about biting the hand that feeds ya!

it was easy to see chima has declaired war of jeff so i hope i am correct that michele will side with jeff and jordon and hopefully we will see chima/nat on the block but i know russ has rubbed michele the wrong way so he will probably be one of the ones up.

Archived