Thursday "Live" Show 8/13 (Show being taped not Live)

mortys good scoop

i hate being spoiled but o well

good mortylites came through

• Replies 457
  • Created
  • Last Reply

No way is Michelle going to put up Jeff or Jordan. And the best part is, they can both play for HOH next week. Hopefully Russell will come over to their side and if he doesn't go home then he can play too next week.

I am very worried it will be Russell and Jeff... I agree with others that Russell has shot the pooch this week with Michele, and just about everyone else in the house, so I am sure she will put him up, but it's who is going up with him that worries me...

I think she will put up Natalie/Russell because last Monday when the big fight happened with Chima and Russell, Michelle and Natalie also got into a fight....JMO

That's right and it was only about 8 or 9 days ago that they were all (Nat, Jesse, Ronnie & Chima) coming down on her...Natalie the hardest. Hope she remembers that!

Yep, Jesse holding her back, and she was going after Michelle.

88914787.png

I bet you million bucks it was lydia who voted for jessie to stay, dumb ass!!just sayin

Oh yeah, of course it was her. Michelle might wanna think about sending her to sequester with him next week! Just sayin ;)

michelle is on an island

no matter what she does someone get pissed off and she buries herself

while i see numerous post to go with j/j/r the truth of the matter is nobody in that house would take her to final two

russell wont do it because he knows girls would vote for her easily

jeff would take jordan to final two

jordan same to jeff

rest same with their given partners

They need to evict Lydiot next so she can have 'alone' time with Jesse. Really rattle Nastalie's cage!

I would love to see the two up against each other, and see Lydia leave to be with Jessie for the week, cause I think Nat would be campaigning for Lydia to stay and for them to vote her (Nat) out so she could go be with Jessie...

Archived