Thursday "Live" Show 8/13 (Show being taped not Live)

• Replies 457
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I think you're reading this all wrong. Russ was sucking up to Jessie with the hope he would vote to keep him tonight. Russell is well aware how that whole group turned on him and he'll be out for revenge. He's stated a couple of times how much he is disappointed in that bunch for voting to keep Ronnie. He won't keep Jessie. There wouldn't be any advantage for him to do that. Plus, I'm sure he's aware he'll get further with Jeff and Jordan than with Jessie and his minions.

Just sayin'.....:)

Russell might not trust the others,but for some reason he still trusts jessie,otherwise he wouldn't have beleived the green room story jess told him, which pretty much F'd up his HOH reign....

It would make all the sense in the world for russell to keep jessie and send gnat packing, he can still play in the middle between jeff and jessie...And unfortunately he has been given the time to think this through!!

He can aslo see who wins HOH and then decide which side to run too,he thinks he has an in with jessie,even if not with the othersin that alliance!

just sayin

I read there were at least four from this board, who were texting a few updates while standing in line waiting to go in... that was about 3-4 hours ago... if they were denied access, I think we would have heard about it by now...

ARGH! I don't curse often but DAMMIT! I keep getting the stupid "Busy Server, try back later" message! And it's not even showtime yet! Isn't there a way to block guests for a few hours so we can stay logged in?? Or am I just being bitchy? :(

No word to my cell yet, :( I am sure if it was true that some ticket holders were turned away, they would of let us know by now for sure!!

King, I asked my son to watch the local LA news and tell me if he hears anything about a riot at CBS Studios today. Crazed BBFans Storm BB House!!

ARGH! I don't curse often but DAMMIT! I keep getting the stupid "Busy Server, try back later" message! And it's not even showtime yet! Isn't there a way to block guests for a few hours so we can stay logged in?? Or am I just being bitchy? :(

I keep getting the same message. About blocking guests tho.....I tried to access boards once without signing in, and it says you must be registered to access.....so I think guests may (??) already be blocked?

whew...........I was starting to think it was my computer

The errors are due to so many people trying to access the board at once... It helps if you don't try to refresh too often...

Archived