Thursday "Live" Show 8/13 (Show being taped not Live)

I think if Chima goes off they are gonna boot her.

No way they are gonna inconvenience people to come early to tolerate that. That's more than likely why the early taping. Folks that are flying or driving in are probably gonna have to cancel.

That;s not good.

They are also gonna have to come up with a fix (Not that they already don't have one in mind) to replace the Chima. That gonna require editing.

• Replies 457
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I was just wondering...where did someone get the info that the show is gonna be taped? Are we 100 percent sure that it will be taped or not, I think since CBS is all about the money like every other business out there. If they are smart they will have it live. Thats just my opinion, I hope Im right though!

:animated_scratchchin:

I was just wondering...where did someone get the info that the show is gonna be taped? Are we 100 percent sure that it will be taped or not, I think since CBS is all about the money like every other business out there. If they are smart they will have it live. Thats just my opinion, I hope Im right though!

:animated_scratchchin:

Folks that have tickets were told at the last minute to show up at 11:30 AM.

I agree that this is a huge disappointment and causing Morty's to be slower than usual.

I said last night in the chat room something that I don't ever think I've said before, and that is that this may be the last season of BB. It's just been so slow and boring for awhile now. IDK if it's just the cast or what, but I know things in the house didn't slow down this much this early.

Interesting.....Just hadn't put it together like that but it is true. I find myself fast forwarding through most of BBAD and have the past week as it is boring. If Chima can tweek the balls of CBS all by herself then maybe it is time to move on.

:faint:

The only way they will kick Chima out of the house is if she was to hit someone. If they kicked her out for any other reason she would play the race card and CBS doesn't' want that so they are not going to kick out the black girl for anything less then violent behavior.

i understand cbs protecting themselves because of the family viewing but i think they should have told them last night it would be an early tapping because of the coup and let the blow up happen for all of us loyal update viewers. also this would let chima get her rant done and out of the way before the show. as it appears now we will get foth before she knows anything and whatever shows up on the live show will be chopped up so much we will miss most everything. first real excitement for the season and we are going to miss it all. that sucks!

I'd rather it be a total surprise to everyone. Natalie's cage is going to be rattled, which may affect her in the HOH competition, so I think they should have it all go in sequence in the normal amount of time it should be either taped or live.

Hope to hear soon from the people going to today's show! :)

This is ridiculous CBS. Are you assholes so out of touch with reality that you don't UNDERSTAND the reason SO MANY OF US watch BB is for the confrontations? I don't watch this damn show for the contestants or the lame, non-game BS that goes on half the time. I watch it for the drama and the fights. Tonight's show and aftermath has been the most anticipated episode and feeds of BB EVER for me and probably many other watchers. So what do you do? You tape it and then the feeds won't show the aftermath because it's going to be blacked out? ARE YOU CRAZY?

This is akin to showing a movie like "Sixth Sense" and then blacking out the last 5 minutes with the big twist.

Idiot move CBS. IDIOT move. This is going to suck big time and CBS is going to edit the hell out of everything that happens during and after the show.

The HG have been woken and on HOH LD, appears they know it is being taped. The feeds are showing Chima in shower and others asleep on HOH floor. According to LFU when Nat asked why taping, does this mean evicted guest goes early, cams go FOTH but they did hear Chima tell Nat to shut up and figure it out in her head! Chima seems unhappy!

This is ridiculous CBS. Are you assholes so out of touch with reality that you don't UNDERSTAND the reason SO MANY OF US watch BB is for the confrontations? I don't watch this damn show for the contestants or the lame, non-game BS that goes on half the time. I watch it for the drama and the fights. Tonight's show and aftermath has been the most anticipated episode and feeds of BB EVER for me and probably many other watchers. So what do you do? You tape it and then the feeds won't show the aftermath because it's going to be blacked out? ARE YOU CRAZY?

This is akin to showing a movie like "Sixth Sense" and then blacking out the last 5 minutes with the big twist.

Idiot move CBS. IDIOT move. This is going to suck big time and CBS is going to edit the hell out of everything that happens during and after the show.

You're so right. Even my dh, who's a big reality show fan but only gets the BB inside info from me and BBAD, says he's about done with BB because of this. What a rip off.

Just a quick pleading note to those on Morty's who will be there...I know you'll already do this but I'm asking anyway.

Pleeeease relay to us what REALLY happens during the taping since there's no way CBS will show up.

Ok, I gotta ask ... what special "arrangements" will you be making tonight for the show. Me? I'm seriously thinking about going to get one of my favorite treats, a large brownie batter blizzard, from Dairy Queen before I plop down on my bed in front of the tv!! :animated_bouncy:

what special "arrangements" will you be making tonight for the show

Being on the west coast, I'll be trying to get the live feed and scouring the net for whatever information there is B4 we FINALLY get to see the tape @ 11pm,East coast time :angry:

Ok, I gotta ask ... what special "arrangements" will you be making tonight for the show. Me? I'm seriously thinking about going to get one of my favorite treats, a large brownie batter blizzard, from Dairy Queen before I plop down on my bed in front of the tv!! :animated_bouncy:

Ooooooooh, great idea and me too! Caramel Waffle Cone is my fave, with extra waffle cone and chocolate.

Good morning guys!!! I'm at work did i just read that they have already woken the houseguest up and they know about the taping for today's show?????

They're starting to get up and get ready but I don't know if they know it's a taped show yet. Haven't caught anything being said as of yet.

Archived