Coup d'Etat - Part 2

CeCiMom

11:30AM BBT: In the HoH room, Michele, Chima and Natalie are talking about options for nominations. Apparently Lydia told Jessie something that was supposed to be just between the girls. Chima's been on the fence over nominating either Michele or Lydia (Michele says she'd understand if she was nominated because she went against the group by voting out Ronnie.) So, now it sounds like Lydia will go up for dissing Girl-Power 2009. Michele has sworn safety to Chima and Natalie so Michele is safe, but Chima has no idea who she'll put up if someone uses the PoV.

Go ahead Chima, put up Jeff or Jordan hehehe...

• Replies 381
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I'm trying to grasp the "what ifs" scenarios regarding Coupe D'etat.

If by some chance the House-guests collectively conclude that Jeff has the power, by process of elimination, what happens? Does Jeff lose the power?

Say if Jordan, figures it out, and again Jeff doesn't tell her, does that relinquish his power????

Does anyone understand the rules regarding maintaining the power, as a secret? :huh2::blink::huh2:

As long as Jeff does not say I have the power he will keep the power. He can and has hinted that he has the power last night he was telling Jordan that they where safe this week no matter what happens but she never caught on to what he was saying. The other house guest can think they know for sure that Jeff has the power but they will not know 100% until he says I have the power or he uses it.

uvp posted rules earlier in this thread...post # 33 and also post #37 ...has a you tube vid link of previous CDE rules.

In the event that the CDE power is used...Hoh, CDE holder and 2 noms don't vote. CDE holder breaks a tie if there is one.

There is 9 people left in the house if CDE is use the HOH CDE and 2 Nom wont vote that means the other 5 HG vote so there is no way for there to be a tie.

I think the best bet to get Jessie out is to put him up against Lydia. This way you get Kevin's vote going the other way.

Now that I think about it, you put up Natalie, Kevin and Lydia would vote to save Jessie. Natalie would be the one walking out the door. Russell would more than likely vote to get rid of Jessie and solidify his alliance with Jeff. One less decision you have to worry about later in the game. It's already down to Jury and these next few weeks are gonna fly by.

Natalie is weak and you can put her up later. Let her and Lydia go at it while Jessie walks out the door. That assures you that either of them have one less person to put up while one goes after the other.

Russell OTOH is a lose cannon and will wind up picking fights with everyone. Jeff and Jordan will put the screws to him eventually as they will pick one another for final two.

Michele and Chima are probably gonna have a battle brewing at some point as well.

Either one going home is fine with me. Just put both of the UP! Jessie sucks at comps anyway as much as Natalie. He just won that one HOH by a stroke of luck.

I don't care which of them go as long as one of them walks out the door. But if it is Jessie and once again he is out with the help of the viewers, maybe he will get it into his tiny brain that we don't want to see him. Not on BB, not on AR, nothing. Just go away.

Kevin doesn't like Lydia going after Jessie.

Kevin gets along better with the brat than with Jessie.

Jessie uses every chance he gets to degrade Kevin.

WHY would Kevin vote to keep Jessie over tha brat?

If jeff doesn't have the balls to put them UP this week, he NEVER will have the balls to do it.

What could be better, you get to eliminate your biggest threat, and still get to compete for HOH.

IMO there is NO down side to putting them up, if he doesn't he DESERVES to loose this game! just sayin

Ok, not gonna touch that one....LOL!

There is no doubt in my mind that he will put them both up if it's possible, and if not, the one that he can. He's said it too many times. And like gsn said, what better time than now? He's been handed a golden opportunity on a silver platter. It's like America has sent a banner over the house saying "JEFF, EVICT NATALIE & JESSE PLEASE!

He told us in the DR and I quote "Obviously you guys see what's going on out there. You're trying to help me out so I'm going to make the best of it to turn this house upside down"

He can still play for HOH next week. He knows that are gunning for him anyway...what's he got to lose?

If Jeff gets both Nat and Jesse up whoever doesn't go will fall apart. Jesse is losing it this week because of the numbers and losing Ronnie. Imagine how he would be if he lost Nat.

Nat wouldn't be able to function without Jesse and will just cry all the time until she gets sent to the jury house.

I know I'm just getting greedy here, but I want Jeff to win POV this week too.

Then he pulls Russell off the block, which would really seal the deal between them as a strong alliance.

Then Chima is forced to piss off more people in the house with her replacement nom.

Chima, Gnat and Jessie would be unbearable for the next couple of days, then Jeff uses the Coup to replace the noms with Jessie and Gnat.

Jessie goes to sequester, Chima is livid, and only a freaked out Gnat is left to compete in what might be the Majority Rules HoH comp.

Chima will be bitching and moaning 24/7 about being screwed out of her HoH power, and would most likely end up on the block with gNat.

6 more days and no more charity gifts

lets the real gameplay begins

Most of the House-guest are referring to it as "The Wizard Power", and Jessie even has the whole scenario figured out. Jessie told Natalie & Chima he thinks Jeff has it, and they laughed at Jessie, calling him paranoid.

Jessie told them that Jeff will use it to put him up, but again Chima named a song, saying Jessie is paranoid.

It's funny.

Jessie is quite right, and he knows he is screwed, and he is scrambling to find other ways to stir the pot, by making Michele look crazy, and make Natalie seem untrustworthy.

Will it work?....I hope not.

It seems Jessie's got it all figured out but unable to find a way out. He knows Jeff won't trust him no matter what. Jessie knows Jordan won't trust him. Jessie's only hope it to make other people look more dangerous than himself.

Whether Jessie is doing that on purpose , or on instinct, who knows.

Hopefully Michele is able to clear her self with Jeff, who is starting to think Michele really is crazy.

Archived