Coup d'Etat - Part 2

CeCiMom

Okay, so I just read in updates that Nat was (stupidly) asking everyone to not use the power on her and she'll return the favor. Jeff agreed to this, but then made fun of Natalie and her making the deal with everyone.

Do you think Jeff would keep this agreement? Or do you think he realizes (as long as they don't have the veto) the best people to put up would be Jessie and Nat together? I know he wants Jessie up and gone, but I haven't heard him say too much about Nat.

• Replies 381
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Chima won't appreciate Jeff's gameplay. She has already said it wouldn't be fair if the power took away her HoH noms. She will be bitter. But better her angry and bitter and either pinhead or his doggie gone than losing potential allies with the loss of Michele, Lydia or Kevin who will be happy that the power was used to save them.

i see a few possibilities here.

1.) knowing only the hoh and pov are safe, jesse may get chima to put both he and nat up to insure they play for pov . risky i know but good chance one would be safe and they can gather votes to save the other. i hope this doesnt happen as i would love to see both on the block fighting but to much of a chance they will slither out of it.

2.) chima knows most of the house wants jesse out so this is the perfect oppertunity for her to get rid of him without getting her hands dirty in the process.so when jeff does put jesse and nat up it will actually be helping her do something she wants to but cant because of her ties to them.

now the really bad one

3.) chima puts up kevin/michele. now jeff doesnt feel dirrectly threatened so decides not to use it thinking this still keep he and jordon safe but not thinking this also weakens his side of the house even more and the rats slip through the cracks once again. with a little thought i can see this happening but i so hope it doesnt.

another thing i should have added. bb has gotten a lot of negitive reaction for bringing back jesse. by giving the coup, they have created the strong possibility of taking jesse out. we know bb pulls a lot of strings behind the scenes to manipulate the game as they want it to go .so i can see bb having a way to save jesse already in the plans.

I think if Chima puts up Kevin and Michele, Jeff would definitely use the power and replace them with Jessie and Nat. I don't think Jeff is afraid whether Jessie, Nat or Chima would come after him. I don't think Jeff is afraid of much of anything or anybody in the house. He's been treated so badly, he could probably care less what they would threaten to do.

He said one of his goals were met and that was to make it to SH. He didn't want to go home before then. I respect him so much in this game. He's not one to run and kiss HOH ass. You either put him up or leave him alone.

I've asked if anyone knows the rules to CoupeD'Etat regarding Jeff maintaining the secret of having this power, and no one seems to know.

I wouldn't have made this a separate topic, however that question is being buried, and I think many of us are curious about this specifically.

So, what are the rules regarding Jeff keeping it a secret?

If the House-guests by way of process of elimination should happen to figure out Jeff has the power, does Jeff lose it?

If Jordan figures it out, even if Jeff doesn't tell her, does he lose it?

If anyone understands the stipulations of having Coup D'Etat, please feel free to enlighten.

The rules don't have seem to have been made clear to us the audience.

I think if Chima puts up Kevin and Michele, Jeff would definitely use the power and replace them with Jessie and Nat. I don't think Jeff is afraid whether Jessie, Nat or Chima would come after him. I don't think Jeff is afraid of much of anything or anybody in the house. He's been treated so badly, he could probably care less what they would threaten to do.

He said one of his goals were met and that was to make it to SH. He didn't want to go home before then. I respect him so much in this game. He's not one to run and kiss HOH ass. You either put him up or leave him alone.

This is the smartest post I have seen on the subject. (and not just because I agree with it)

If he tells anyone he has it he loses it

That is it! People can try and figure it out all day long it doesn't matter. It only matters if he tells someone he has it.

The rules have been posted here several times. Maybe we can post them here and pin them at the top of the thread. Jedi?

I've asked if anyone knows the rules to CoupeD'Etat regarding Jeff maintaining the secret of having this power, and no one seems to know.

I wouldn't have made this a separate topic, however that question is being buried, and I think many of us are curious about this specifically.

So, what are the rules regarding Jeff keeping it a secret? JEFF IS NOT ALLOWED TO VERBALLY TELL ANYONE TILL HE STANDS UP TO USE IT RIGHT BEFORE VOTING ON THURSDAY 8/13!!

If the House-guests by way of process of elimination should happen to figure out Jeff has the power, does Jeff lose it? NO, TECHNICALLY THEY ARE ASSUMING.

If Jordan figures it out, even if Jeff doesn't tell her, does he lose it? NO

If anyone understands the stipulations of having Coup D'Etat, please feel free to enlighten.

The rules don't have seem to have been made clear to us the audience.

Hope this answers your questions.... :animated_bouncy:

This is the smartest post I have seen on the subject. (and not just because I agree with it)

Ditto!

Also, I think it's so sad the way he talks about him & Jordan only seeing the inside of the HOH room when they go up and oooh & ahhh over everybody elses HOH pics and goodies. I hope we see them up there for the next two weeks!!

Poor Woobie.

Hope this answers your questions.... :animated_bouncy:

Thank you very much....

Jeff may have to lie to Jordan if she should figure it out. Hopefully this doesn't create a trust issue.

Jordan's pretty sensible though. Hopefully she'll know that it's in her best interest to keep it secret no matter what.

Bunch of random thoughts here...tell me what you think....

Jeff did promise America last night that he was "going to use it to shake up this house"....he also has said that both Gnat and Pinhead need to go and has said that more and more since he got handed the power Wednesday afternoon. He is also trying to stir up stuff with the way he was talking last night. He hasn't been this brazen except with "the loser crew" in the BY. I'd say it's a 95% chance he will use it.

Now...I think the perfect scenario would be: Chima as HOH nominates Lydia and Michelle, like Gnat and Jessie are pushing for, with the thought of BD'ing Russell.

This leaves Chima, Lydia and Michelle (she has won twice) definitely playing for POV, and the possibility of Jeff, Jordon, Kevin playing for it as well, which I will admit is best case scenario. Chima, Lydia and Michelle won't pick Russell as HG choice because they are all pissy at him for him being him (stupid play, but whatever) and I don't think he would take any of them off, but this would also make him safe from coup d'etat. During the entire week, Jeff slowly brings Michelle and Kevin around to the fact that whomever has the "wizard power" should use it to get Jessie out to the SH because like Jeff said, "if he stays, he's gonna win" because of his "girls" (Chima, Gnatalie, Lydiot) are doing his dirty work. But with Lydia he needs to be careful with as well as Russell and he should leave them both in the dark if he has too. Now Jeff has put it in their heads that Jesse should go so when he changes the nominations to Jesse and Gnatalie, Michelle and Kevin are already is thinking "yeah...Jessie" and Jordan is already on the Jeff bandwagon so that's the tie vote and Jeff being the deciding one. This keeps Jordan, Michelle, Kevin with clean hands as they weren't the ones that put up Jesse and Gnatalie.

If Jeff can only get Russell in a conversation to go over the "what ifs" (is anyone other than me surprised that Russell hasn't spoken with Jeff about game play for about 2 days now? His game is falling apart because he is a manipulator being manipulated.) and Russell figures out Jeff is the wizard and goes with him (yes...he is jumping ship again, but this is a numbers game and each week is a new game so to speak, is it not?) Russell playing for POV and winning just gives him safety as well. Russell being safe is better than Jesse or Gnatalie because it has been proven that he is way too paranoid and easily manipulated because of that and at this point he already owes Jeff for his flipping sides on him so Jeff should be relatively safe from Russell's wrath.

End of ramble...actually I could have gone on a while but I'll spare y'all the rest of my "wheels turning" lol :P

Best use of Coup d'etat... (imo)

Chima nominates Russell and Michele. PoV is won by Kevin and is not used. Jeff solidifies Russell and Michele to his side by taking them off. Jeff puts Jessie and Lydia up. Jeff, Jordan, Michele and Kevin vote Jesse out.

jeff can't vote

And I wouldn't want russell to vote in that scenario because he would vote to keep jessie, even if jeff took him off the block IMO

If possible it would be best to put up gnat and jessie together,if neither wins the POV,then one is definately gone!

Best use of Coup d'etat... (imo)

Chima nominates Russell and Michele. PoV is won by Kevin and is not used. Jeff solidifies Russell and Michele to his side by taking them off. Jeff puts Jessie and Lydia up. Jeff, Jordan, Michele and Kevin vote Jesse out.

I'd agree with that, except the Lydia part. She could possibly be swayed later on, but not Natalie. Either way Natalie, & Lydia will rebel once Jessie is gone, but I think putting up Natalie would make a clear statement as to whom Jeff sees as the biggest threats.

I think Jeff wants to be bold, and will most likely go with both Jessie & Natalie, even with the repercussions at stake. We just have to hope that Jeff, or Jordan wins HOH the following week to finish off the rest of Team Jessie.

I think he will use it because he has been down in the bottom for so long that he probably just wants to be able to DO something that will really impact the game. I know I would be tired of just scrambling to survive every week.

Personally, I wouldn't tell Russell ANYTHING...................and I don't see Lydia EVER voting Jessie out.........the only reason she's there is to rub his d*** whenever the brat isn't looking :drool:

IMO, if Jeff can put up Jesse & the brat, Jordan, Michelle & Kevin will vote Jesse out..........Lydia will vote the brat out and it really doesn't matter what Russell does. Russel will then try to hook up with Jeff, again, because he's a "man's/man" and there is no way he's going to want to be aligned with just Chima & the brat.........Lydia will also align with Jeff because there's no way she would hook up with the brat.

jeff can't vote

And I wouldn't want russell to vote in that scenario because he would vote to keep jessie, ...

Where does it say Jeff can't vote? I didn't see that anywhere... :animated_scratchchin: In my scenario Russell isn't a counted on vote... Jeff, Jordan, Michele and Kevin. If Jeff can't vote then... you're right... needs to be Jessie/Nat... is the only hope of getting Jessie out. And only then if Kevin goes against Lydia and votes Jessie out (which I think he would) creating a tie for Chima in which she would vote out Jessie.

best case scenario (imho) is that Chima puts up Kevin/Lydia/Michelle with the idea to back door Russell. Someone from the group (KLM) gets POV and saves themself and Chima puts up Russell. Russell is p***ed at Chima/Natalie/Jesse for 2 days. Jeff rides in on his white horse at the last minute and saves Russell and puts up Jesse and Natalie. Then Jesse is voted out and on his way out the door he says "oh by the way Natalie is the rat!"

This solidifies Jeff/Jordan/Michelle and Russell alliance and the Queen is exposed for the rat that she really is.

Where does it say Jeff can't vote? I didn't see that anywhere... :animated_scratchchin: In my scenario Russell isn't a counted on vote... Jeff, Jordan, Michele and Kevin. If Jeff can't vote then... you're right... needs to be Jessie/Nat... is the only hope of getting Jessie out. And only then if Kevin goes against Lydia and votes Jessie out (which I think he would) creating a tie for Chima in which she would vote out Jessie.

uvp posted rules earlier in this thread...post # 33 and also post #37 ...has a you tube vid link of previous CDE rules.

In the event that the CDE power is used...Hoh, CDE holder and 2 noms don't vote. CDE holder breaks a tie if there is one.

Archived