Coup d'Etat - Part 2

CeCiMom

He can switch both!

hi all!! :animated_wave: fantastic job with the update pages, THANK YOU!!! i'm more caught up than ever before now that i finally have a blackberry and can access BB everywhere (as all die hard fans should be allowed to do) :animated_bouncy:

can you please clarify some issues on the coup de'tat... ok, so jeff can take one or both nom's off... BUT, can he pick his own replacements??? :animated_scratchchin:

ex: lyd & russ on the block

jeff takes russ off, HE SELECTS jessie as a replacement

jor/russ/kev/jeff ? vote out jessie.

(assuming jeff still gets a vote?)

ok, so those are my 2 questions...

1. does jeff get to pick the replacements?

2. does jeff still get a vote?

if so, wouldn't he be crazy NOT to use it?? chima can't play in HOH comp next week... that leaves nat flying solo for the dark side and russ, hopefully, totally indebted to jeff/jordan. i think jeff is pretty smart, if all these things are actually true, i believe he'll do it. (hope!!) :stirthepot:

thanks in advance!! :smitten:

leese

team j/j

:popcorn:

• Replies 381
  • Created
  • Last Reply
if jeff uses pov to take russ off it would strengthen their ties for one and it would make chima put up another and get another target on her back. knowing jeff wouldnt take a chance on jordon going up,so must have the coup power, i think chima would put up someone else besides jordon thereby giving her yet another enemy.

Perfect scenario for me!

Lee

1. yes

2. no

ok, thanks...

well, that sucks then!! does that mean they don't have the votes?? wouldn't it go to a tie and chima would break it...

i'm a little confused. i guess after we see who wins POV, there will be more info. i'm just PRAYING either russ/jeff wins it. also, THRILLEDDDDD jessie can't play!!! heh heh heh :animated_rotfl::animated_bouncy: omg, he's such a big, pouty baby... LOVES IT!! :heart2:

off topic but just curious, is michelle as crazy as they all say? :rolleyes4: maybe i'm crazy but i just don't see it! i keep reading about it but i've yet to see one example, first hand.

bye jessie... :giljotiini: lol

team j/j

Lee....Jeff can put up who he wants on block at time of eviction. In case of tie, Jeff would vote as tie breaker but could not vote in eviction. Chumpa would have no vote either in eviction or in event of tie. Chumpa could not play for HOH that night, but Jeff could. If Nat survives eviction, she can play HOH but would probably be so ver klempt she would not win it!!!

OH I am vibrating in anticipation of Chima going ballistic :animated_rotfl:

Wouldn't it be perfect for Jeff to use the power THEN win HOH :smilielol:

Oh my Pinkie, "vibrating?"?????? I thought that was only for the Jeff Thread!!!

OH I am vibrating in anticipation of Chima going ballistic :animated_rotfl:

Wouldn't it be perfect for Jeff to use the power THEN win HOH :smilielol:

It just amazes me that she thinks she can threaten Julie and the producers.

And it would be AWESOME if Jeff or Jordan won HoH!

I have a feeling Jeff is not gonna use it.

Too risky with the way Russ has been acting. He takes Russ down he paints a HUGE target on his own back.

At this point it looks like the best choice would be to lay low and let Russ go out the door. He's too much of a liability.

Lee....Jeff can put up who he wants on block at time of eviction. In case of tie, Jeff would vote as tie breaker but could not vote in eviction. Chumpa would have no vote either in eviction or in event of tie. Chumpa could not play for HOH that night, but Jeff could. If Nat survives eviction, she can play HOH but would probably be so ver klempt she would not win it!!!

lol.... sooo true! and OMG, a verklempt chima would be too juicy for WORDS! better than last week... and i was quite sure nothing would thrill me more this season than seeing ronnie walk out the door. but this could easily top it!

the bratz doll goes verklempt.... (future headlines alert) :animated_rotfl:

team j/j

Archived