Coup d'Etat - Part 2

CeCiMom

I wish he could too, but in a way it is better to have it on thurs and have it come down fast so noone has time to f with ppls heads,lol

And I want Natalie to be rattle/pissed so she can't win HOH. Not that she would anyway but ya know....

• Replies 381
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Good thought - if she stays! It's really looking like Jessie will go if Jeff puts up Jessie/Natalie. She probably will be all riled up if he goes. This is going to be a Thursday night to watch!

I agree - Jesse & Nat need to be put on the block on thursday - so does it appear that Jeff is going to use it?

It will be a great night - Jesse going home and Chima throwing a fit on live tv!

Well at the beginning of yesterday's show he said he was going to use it.

Did anyone notice that while Jeff Jordan and Russell were outside on the couches towards the end of After Dark that Jeff said Coup d'tat power out loud?? Noone has referred to the power as that yet, not even Julie, except when she was telling the home viewers about it, so Jeff made a huge slip right there, but it went unnoticed by Jordan and Russell, man he has got to watch it,lol

Jessie has been talking about the Coup D'etat power for the past few days, so I KNOW Russell has heard it from Jessie. I dunno tho, if Jordan has ever heard anyone else use the term. C'mon Jeff, keep it together & locked down...only 3 more days!!!

Votes against Jessie once Jeff uses Coup D'Etat

Jordan will vote out Jessie

Russell Will vote out Jessie

Michele might vote out Jessie

Kevin might vote out Jessie

Lydia (if taken off) probably won't vote out Jessie. Lydia would vote Natalie out, in spite.

Chima isn't allowed to vote, but given the choice between Natalie & Jessie, she'd vote Jessie out.

That's my theory

Do yous really think he will use it..??after watching the feeds I'am just putting it out there I dont think he will...I really dont see him as a pot stirrer ...an I dont think he wants to have all the drama around him....I have been wrong before ...so I guess we have to wait tell Thursday an see...

Jessie has been talking about the Coup D'etat power for the past few days, so I KNOW Russell has heard it from Jessie. I dunno tho, if Jordan has ever heard anyone else use the term. C'mon Jeff, keep it together & locked down...only 3 more days!!!

Ronnie referred to it by name too. He explained the whole Coup powers to Jesse and others. It's been called that many times.

He wanted Jessie out before the coup was announced. And he probably wants him out even more now because Jessie treats Jeff like he is an idiot. He has to be really pissed that Jessie has ignored him for weeks and now he is supposed to believe that Jessie has always had 'J&J's best interests' in mind?

And I want Natalie to be rattle/pissed so she can't win HOH. Not that she would anyway but ya know....

Gnat being rattled and pissed is a given when Jesse goes out the door

I think Chima may be allowed to vote since Jeff will have usurped all the power.

If Chima can't be put up then she shouldn't be allowed to vote

Gnat being rattled and pissed is a given when Jesse goes out the door

If Chima can't be put up then she shouldn't be allowed to vote

She isn't able to vote...

Do yous really think he will use it..??after watching the feeds I'am just putting it out there I dont think he will...I really dont see him as a pot stirrer ...an I dont think he wants to have all the drama around him....I have been wrong before ...so I guess we have to wait tell Thursday an see...

He is not a pot stirrer in the way the others are by running back and forth with lies and he said she said stuff but using the power really benefits him. He takes out half of the Jessie/Nasty block, both of whom have been running the house with the lies and seem to have a huge amount of control over the people in their crew. Jeff has only Jordan as someone to trust. No one else has had his back so why would he care if it shakes them up? He has been and always will be a target. This is his chance to say, I'm fighting back.

He wanted Jessie out before the coup was announced. And he probably wants him out even more now because Jessie treats Jeff like he is an idiot. He has to be really pissed that Jessie has ignored him for weeks and now he is supposed to believe that Jessie has always had 'J&J's best interests' in mind?

Jessie's lies can be determined by how many times he uses the F-word when he is blowing smoke up someone's ass...look back on his convos with ppl and count them....

As much as I would love to see Chima explode on live TV, I would rather Jeff change the nominations right after the POV ceremony. I want to see Natalie and Jesse scrambling for a couple of days rather than a few seconds.

Chima reacting would be good TV for a minute or two, but Natalie and Jesse going after each other could really change the game.

It doesn't matter if it's used Monday or Thursday. These morons are already putting themselves through mental torture just thinking about the possibility of the power being used. :animated_rotfl:

I actually want Chima to have a mental breakdown on live TV. She'll end up getting penalized for it in some fashion which could hurt her game. If she's that stupid to do that, more fun for us!!! :)

Lydia told Jeff the other night that Chima don't want the pov used because she can't put up Jeff because he might be the wizard.. and he said so I would be on the block had she not thought I was the wizard.. He knows that he is on the radar and has no choice but to use it.

Archived