Coup d'Etat - Part 2

CeCiMom

• Replies 381
  • Created
  • Last Reply
That's why he's not afraid to use the coup to put up Jessie and Nat.

is this actually going to happen ??? god it would be so great if it does... one of them REALLY has to go.

i think it would be in jeffs best interest too ... having russel, an obvious target, still in the house would only benefit him. and as far as pissing off people he shouldn't worry about that ... none of those people are really his ally besides jordan

PLEASE JEFF USE the power and put jesse / nat up my god please

if she really goes off they will just cut to commericial.

Like I said before, this show could very well be hard to direct,and fit in the amounted time slot... I'll be very surprised if it goes smoothly and they don't have to fill time, or have enough time!

just sayin

Really, that's all they have to do is lock Chima in the HOH until the "coup" is over...........she doesn't get to vote anyway, so there's no reason for her to be there...........she can watch it on the HOH screen. :eek:

And, for someone who thinks she's so bright, the definition of coup d'etat is the OVERTHROW of the person in power (usually a dictator-how fitting:)........she's the person in power-- HOH............if she had a brain cell, she would have figured at least that part out.

Sorry.........for some reason I thought they knew the name but couldn't figure out what it was..........maybe they're not as dumb as I thought...............I take that back........., C/N/J really are that dumb. :rolleyes:

Yeah, suprisingly, Jessie seems to know the most about what is going to happen. Oh the irony than Chima and Nat were laughing at him and telling him hes crazy. This time around, he got it right, but theres nothing he can do. Goodbye Jessie. I remember last year, I was overjoyed when you left. This year, ill be twice that!

If it happens as I wish, the absolute fun of it all will be that Natalie or Jessie will go so quickly. STUNNED. That's the look I want to see. Either way, I expect Natalie to be - for once - speechless!

I second that!

I have a TERRIBLE feeling that this is going to turn into ANOTHER Big Brother LAME twist that becomes ANOTHER HUGE LET DOWN.

I have this horrible feeling that just like every other time BB tried to work in something exciting, this one is going to fall flat on it's face.

I have a really bad feeling that Jeff will puss out just like everybody always does on this show and NOT use the power......... and then because of him being a dumbass and not getting out Jessie or Natalie..... him or Jordon will be evicted next week,

It really would be in Jeff's best interest to use the power to get rid of Jessie. 1) The only people would be pissed is Nat and Chima. Chima can't win HOH so he would only have to worry about 1 person coming after him the next week. 2) He has not made any moves that have affected the game (winning comps) this could be his justification to win in the end. 3) Rusell would be greatful for the revive and be very loyal to him. I 4) I think Nat would make a great target the next week amusing she does not win HOH. 5) it would be REALLY great TV! I can't wait to see Jessie pout his way out the door with Nat crying her eyes out.

ps who do you think will get the last hug Nat or Lydia... I'm hoping for a full-out cat fight!

I don't think Natalie would be willing to follow Jessie out the door at all. Her main reason for being attached to Jessie is protection in the game. He has been her lucky charm so far since they have been on top all this time. She is here for the camera time and the money. If he is out the door, she will use that as her new reason to run around the house, ranting about how unfair it was and she wants revenge. Also, Chima might find that she has inheirited a new dog since Natalie will replace Jessie with her.

Archived