Coup d'Etat - Part 2

CeCiMom

as posted in the russell thread,should have been here!!

okay after listening to drunk russell for the last two hours.... If I was jeff I would NOT use the coup,and let russel get voted out this week... I can't beleive I just said that...but Russell would drive me f'ing crazy if I had to put up with him for another week,maybe more! :animated_rotfl:

• Replies 381
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Getting rid of Jessie would demoralize the other side like crazy. None of them would know what to do. Michelle would flop back over and Chima and Natalie would be alone. Neither of them have any relationships with anyone else. I'm worried they'd both become Zacks though, kept around for votes and fought over.

If Jeff gets rid of Jessie, it would take a miracle to get rid of Russell. If that happens, Jeff and Jordan would still have a long, tough journey to make it to final two together. The odds will still be vastly against them.

I agree the odds would be against jeff and jordan making it to the end.

But if he doesn't get rid of jessie/gnat this week his odds are 0 to NONE, most likey put on the block and out next week!

I was kidding about not using it and letting them vote out russell,however it would be grueling listening to him for however many weeks he stays because of it!

Jeff has got to use the power or him and Jordan are Dead Men Walking.

The rest of Jessie's alliance are all hold up together this week in HoH... I think I even heard them singing kumbaya at one point. ( ;) )

Russell may play both sides but, Russell and Michele both WANT to be loyal to J/J and they will for as long as they can. Chima, Lydia, Kevin, Jessie and Nat don't see J/J as part of their alliance and if Jeff doesn't get at least Jessie or Nat out this week. The numbers will never be in J/J's favor. At least with one of them gone... J/J have a shot. (J/J/R/M still have to win next HoH of course too.)

Listening to Russell is very tiring, especially his talking about his great knowlege of Wine, NOT! Hello he doesn't know crap about wine, his descriptions were waayyy off, it is laughable, he thinks he knows sooo much. Sryah is a grape that is grown and or originated in the Rhone valley in France, while it is a big wine in flavor in comparison to a Merlot, it is also in the french stlye which gives it a really nice smoothness, never ever would you describe it as sweet. and Merlot is a medium bodied wine, that is made from the Merlot Grape, and it is sometimes blended with Cabernet Savigion. It could be described as having some fruit flavors like currants, or the darker richer friuits, plums, etc. Sweet would never be used to describe either of those wines, I was just shakin my head, and as far as alcohol content?? In wine it is all about the same, so Sryah may be full in flavor, but the alcohol is not stonger, hello It is my job to sell wine when I work, so his descriptions were bs. He sure has a huge ego.

Oh and by the way GO JEFF, loved to hear him say he was using the power :party_smilie:

I heard Jeff say that he had two things he wanted to accomplish in the BB House...not be the first one out and make it to the Jury Hours....well he has done both.

To me he has been the most honest player in BB history. I also think he knows that he has to get rid of Jessie or Nat. Russel is a pain but he has been true to his word with Jeff.

Besides I think that he is ready to get away from these delusional crazies (although Jessie is not crazy or delusional). Even though I can't stand him he definitely sees what is going on and rightfully so is very worried.

Jeff has got to use the power or him and Jordan are Dead Men Walking.

The rest of Jessie's alliance are all hold up together this week in HoH... I think I even heard them singing kumbaya at one point. ( ;) )

Russell may play both sides but, Russell and Michele both WANT to be loyal to J/J and they will for as long as they can. Chima, Lydia, Kevin, Jessie and Nat don't see J/J as part of their alliance and if Jeff doesn't get at least Jessie or Nat out this week. The numbers will never be in J/J's favor. At least with one of them gone... J/J have a shot. (J/J/R/M still have to win next HoH of course too.)

If Jessie is sent packing this week like we hope I wouldn't put it past lydia to beg them to send her next.

I don't see kevin being loyal to anyone but has only sided with them because they have been in power the whole time. They were talking last nite about how jordan hasn't really done anything in the game so far. well hello! what about kevin and lydia??

I'm pretty sure that Russell can not stand Natalie and I know he hates Chima but for some reason he is hanging on to Jesse. With Jesse gone, there is no way that he won't be up Jeff's ass, not to mention he will be saving his BB life Thursday night. Lydia will be pissed but Kevin will be estatic. Still unsure about Michelle, I think she will try to stay with Natalie & Chima.

I think if Jess goes, Lydia might jump with Michelle, Natalie & Chima. Otherwise they're on the outside looking in. Lydia and Nat don't like each other but would have a common goal, revernge.

this is a crutial time for Jeff and he can't talk it through with anyone. I guess we'll find out just how much game he has

It might be time to pick off another Jess disciple (Chima would be my first choice if she can be nominated and if not then I'd fire against Jess) just so their numbers dwindle. Michelle might switch sides back once she sees the numbers falling and leave Jess with Nat and Lydia.

Can Chima be put up?

The HOH (Chima) and POV winner (Kevin) can't be put up as replacement nominees.

If Jeff changes the nomations to Jeff and Natalie, who will vote for who?

Lydia will vote out Natalie

Russell will vote out Jessie

Michelle will vote out ?

Kevin will vote out ?

Jordan will vote out ?

Not sure if Jeff will get to vote. If he does and there's a tie, he will break the tie.

Does anyone else have a feel for who Michelle, Kevin and Jordan will vote out if the noms change to Jessie and Natalie?

I think Kevin and Michelle will vote out Jessie because they like the idea of the all girl thing. Jordan has said many times she wants Jessie out before Nat.

Jordan for sure will vote out Jesse. I think Kevin will vote Jesse out to get Lydia's head back in the game and out of Jesse's pants. Michelle...not sure. Not too sure about Russell either. For some effed up reason he's hanging on to Jesse.

Replacement Nomination Options - At first I thought I would want Lydia and Nat left in the house because picking one off just allows the other to get closer to Jess but now I'm not sure

So here are my suggestions in order of preference

Jess and Nat - not sure who would go home

Lydia votes Nat

Michelle votes Nat?

Jordan votes Jess

no idea where Kevin or Russell vote

Jess and Michelle

Lydia votes Michelle

Nat Votes Michelle

Jordan votes Jess

and again no idea where Kevin or Russell vote

Lydia and Nat - make other guests pick a side (Kevin, Jess and Michelle would have to step out of the shadows)

Any ideas??

I'm really hoping that Jeff or Jordan win HOH....... that would be awesome.... then put up chima and Natalie HAHAHHA

I'm sick of this thing where the HOH (Chima) and her minions stay up in the HOH room away from everyone... everytime I have watched the feeds this time they are holed up in her room....... it's stupid

It's been like that every week except for when rat ronnie was hiding from everyone.

Jessie is so scared he's going up and I love it. Chima is so pissed that her hoh decisions may be overruled and I love it.

It's time for the good guys to be in power. :)

Archived