Coup d'Etat - Part 2

CeCiMom

:animated_scratchchin:

Yes, I bet that'll look real classy on live TV. Being mean to Julie would be like yelling at a 7-11 cashier about the high prices. Julie, isn't a part of the series planning. She's the host.

Hopefully Chima doesn't embarrass her self like that, but if so it's good TV.

• Replies 381
  • Created
  • Last Reply

With as certain as Jessie is that Jeff has the coup d'etat I am surprised he didn't ask Chima to nominate him against Russell. He should know that the only way that he is safe this week is if he wins POV, and the only way to ensure he gets to play POV is to be nominated.

If Lydia keeps talking about suicide and Russ keeps blowing up... Jeff might leave the two big balls of crazy up! Good Grief... Can't these people figure out... when you don't know what is going to happen... LAY LOW! KEEP THE HOLE UNDER YOUR NOSE CLOSED! If Russ screws himself up so bad that Jeff doesn't use the CDT to put Jessie up... Jessie will win the whole &$#$%$&^% game!

Thursday night should be great TV, if CBS lets this play out naturally and as it should. Chima is going to go ballistic . . . total meltdown. This should be really cool. Great TV.

Some of the things that have been happening have caused me to wonder, though. Just how much is CBS telling Jessie in the DR? He seems a bit too happy when he comes out sometimes, so I've been told.

To satisfy how I'd like to see this all end (with Jessie getting the boot, of course), Jeff would need to properly use the power, the POV winner would have to be the right person and what actually takes place in the house until then must not totally screw up Jeff's mind. Maybe things will go our way.

:rolleyes:

Right after Chima went off saying she would raise hell if her noms were taken down by the coup and that she would tell Julie that she was no longer in charge, the DR called for Chima. I bet they told her that she could not go off on Julie and that she could be as angry as she wants but that she had better not mess up the live show. I'm sure they have a huge amount of restrictions that they have signed off on reguarding live shows. Look at all the restrictions they have on people who are in the live audience that we heard about from ZuZuMamou. There is no way they would let her bring the live show crashing down.

There was probably a later letter but I'm sure, it was not a nice letter. Mama and grandma can't be very proud of her after all the sh*t she has said and done.

Some of the things that have been happening have caused me to wonder, though. Just how much is CBS telling Jessie in the DR? He seems a bit too happy when he comes out sometimes, so I've been told.

\.

:rolleyes:

Well, Jessie is always in a good mood when he gets to talk about Jessie. Not only that, he can flex (which makes him happy) and he can delusionally think he is in control (which makes him happy) and also, who knows, maybe the DR guys are f***in' with him, makin' him think he will skate by this week. :giggle:

Chima is one of those types of people that just cannot be happy/content with what she gets. Always wants something different or more...ungrateful!

Not that I would side with Chima, but I would be upset if I finally got to be HoH and was overthrown at the last minute, so I can understand that part. It's her belief that she can say and do whatever she wants because she says and does what she wants and thats just the way it is.

I don't think Chima has anything to worry about. Jesse and Nat are well on there way to removing Jeff's target from their backs.

not sure what you are meaning by this?? Yes they are so paranoid that they are thinking of every scenerio, but Jeff is not stupid, Jesse and Nat are the biggest threats right now and Jeff is not gonna just lay down and not get his commupance, he will use the Power, remove the 2 on the block, and if Natalie does not vwin the veto, she will be up with Jesse.

well he should and a fool if he doesn't because there are too many iffy votes out there, and if he took russ down and only put up Jesse, Jesse would stay, so that is not a good idea. I think Jeff is smart enough to know this scenerio and know he has got to put Jesse up with someone like nasty, to ensure one of them go. I will be highly dissapointed if he only half uses the power.

2 things

1.) quick question, when jeff does use the coup, since he in fact takes over the hoh duties, does that allow chima to vote ?

2.) if jeff wins the pov i still hope he uses it to see who chima would use as replacment to know who her next target would be then pull both down and put up jesse/nat

2 things

1.) quick question, when jeff does use the coup, since he in fact takes over the hoh duties, does that allow chima to vote ?

2.) if jeff wins the pov i still hope he uses it to see who chima would use as replacment to know who her next target would be then pull both down and put up jesse/nat

1. No, Chima can not vote.

2. Maybe... but that might make him a bigger target.

if jeff uses pov to take russ off it would strengthen their ties for one and it would make chima put up another and get another target on her back. knowing jeff wouldnt take a chance on jordon going up,so must have the coup power, i think chima would put up someone else besides jordon thereby giving her yet another enemy.

Archived