Coup d'Etat - Part 2

CeCiMom

• Replies 381
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Her main reason for being attached to Jessie is protection in the game. He has been her lucky charm so far since they have been on top all this time.

I hope you are right, I would love to see her start really playing the game, winning some comps. I think she really likes Jeff & Jordan, especially Jordan. I hope she sides with them because of her hatred for Natalie. Not sure if she's playing Chima (like Michelle is doing now) or if she really likes her.

I hope Russ or Jeff see the value in getting Chima out if they win HOH.

I actually hope Russell wins HOH this week. He would so put up Chima for sure and I really think Jeff & Jordan would be safe. After the coup is over I think Jeff will be sitting pretty with Russell.

ITA hoping that Russell wins HOH. He will put up Chima for sure and Jeff will be given a week of safety.

With the Girl Power alliance in place, maybe they should get Natalie out this week. What do you all think?

I wouldn't trust Ruaaell as far as I could throw him, I do think J&J would have safety for at least 1 week, but he will try to weasel out of it somehow because after all he has now made it clear he is playin for the money, on and on,lol

With the Girl Power alliance in place, maybe they should get Natalie out this week. What do you all think?

Even without the GP alliance I say she needs to go home. I want to see Chima and Natalie up together and watch the fur fly!

That's right. Cause if you could control your dreams, I bet you would still be dreaming about Jeff, but Nastalie and Juicy (Jessie) would be nowhere around.

Haha.. Funny, b/c about a week ago, J/J were in one of my dreams. Jeff wouldn't pay any attention to me b/c of Jordan.

lol It's sad that BB creeps into my head at night.

I have a TERRIBLE feeling that this is going to turn into ANOTHER Big Brother LAME twist that becomes ANOTHER HUGE LET DOWN.

I have this horrible feeling that just like every other time BB tried to work in something exciting, this one is going to fall flat on it's face.

I have a really bad feeling that Jeff will puss out just like everybody always does on this show and NOT use the power......... and then because of him being a dumbass and not getting out Jessie or Natalie..... him or Jordon will be evicted next week,

hummm so I take it you don't look on the bright side of things. :animated_scratchchin:

NOT when it comes to Big Brother's "Twists" actually being carried out and turning into something good.

Archived