Coup d'Etat - Part 2

CeCiMom

I've asked if anyone knows the rules to Coup D'Etat regarding Jeff maintaining the secret of having this power, and no one seems to know.

I wouldn't have made this a separate topic, however that question is being buried, and I think many of us are curious about this specifically.

So, what are the rules regarding Jeff keeping it a secret? JEFF IS NOT ALLOWED TO VERBALLY TELL ANYONE TILL HE STANDS UP TO USE IT RIGHT BEFORE VOTING ON THURSDAY 8/13!!

If the House-guests by way of process of elimination should happen to figure out Jeff has the power, does Jeff lose it? NO, TECHNICALLY THEY ARE ASSUMING.

If Jordan figures it out, even if Jeff doesn't tell her, does he lose it? NO

If anyone understands the stipulations of having Coup D'Etat, please feel free to enlighten.

The rules don't have seem to have been made clear to us the audience.

Jeff didn't use it this week... (wisely) but, will he use it this week. My crystal ball says YES!!! :lol:

(Note: This is a continuation of the COUP D'ETAT thread, which was getting long and unmanageable.)

• Replies 381
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I hope so. Hoepfully, he understands the power he holds and how he should use it even if him and Jordan are safe.

BB usually coaches the HGs, so I bet they will help Jeff in making the decision this week, especially since the power wasn't used in BB7. I'm sure BB would like to see the power used this year.

They are talking about the Wizard should really not use it unless they are on the block.

I think Jessie and Natalie think they are running the show and think that they can talk the Wizard out of using it. Paaahleeeeeeeeze.

If the hg's are smart...they will get the bigger threat out of the house on Thursday when Jeff uses the Coup power...and that'd be Jessie.

Chima won't be able to vote...and neither will Jeff, Nasty and Jessie...assuming Jeff puts them both up and neither Jessie or Nasty win pov.

Lydia, Kevin, Russ, Jordan and Michele will determine who gets evicted.

Russ for sure will vote to evict Nasty

The rest should vote to evict Jessie...Lydia being iffy since she luuuvvvsss Jessie...we'll see how she reacts to him this week, afterall he did vote to evict her tonight.

The week is fairly predictable....hopefully BB doesn't throw another twist in the mix to ruin Jeff and Jordan's games.

Here's the thing ... if Jeff uses it to make sure Jessie goes home (which is what I really want) then he will have a totally fired up Natalie and Chima after his butt the next week. If he uses it to get rid of Natalie, then Jessie is going to probably kiss his butt knowing that he's a better player and a more likable player. The only wrath will be from Chima. I know what I want to happen, but what's going to be best in the long run? I really think Jessie, while totally self-indulgant, I think he actually respects honorable game play.

I hope Jeff knows how to use it. He's not the sharpest tool in the shed.

or as Jordan would say...he's not the sharpest tool in the crayon box.

:grin2:

:animated_wave:

I really think Jessie, while totally self-indulgant, I think he actually respects honorable game play.

Jessie doesn't respect SH*T,except a MIRROR with his reflection in it!

And the "THING" he tried to protect and save this week (ronnie) is one of the most DISHONORABLE BB game players to come down the pike! !!just sayin

i am happy this coup d'charity ends this week

lets hg play the game and let chips fall where they fall

if you are good player you will come out on top

if not you leave simple as that

i have respect for will, maggie, jun, drew , etc in context of game because they won with minimal producers interference even dan

I'm glad BB gave us a chance to get more involved............certainly makes it more interesting for me, knowing I helped (along with a few million other people:) give Jeff the power. :hurray::hurray::hurray:

I put this in the show night thread, but it should really be here...

OK I think this would be perfect for this week...

Chima puts up Jeff and Jordan, Jeff win's PoV and takes Jordan off the block, now you know people are going to be talking about how crazy he is for doing it, or thinking he has the power, which doesn't matter at that point, as long as he doesn't tell them, then Chima puts up any of the others that aren't Nat and Jesse, then come Thursday night when Julie asks if the winner wants to use the power, Jeff stands and says for himself and the other person Chima put up to get down and he tells Nat and Jesse to replace them, and they vote Jesse out...

Never going to happen, I don't think, but it would be so funny if it did...

They are talking about the Wizard should really not use it unless they are on the block.

I think Jessie and Natalie think they are running the show and think that they can talk the Wizard out of using it. Paaahleeeeeeeeze.

They have SOME NERVE to threaten people like that!! GRR

Jeff will be fine if he uses it on them!

Shut up GNATLIE!!!! I can't stand this punk!

he can do whatever he wants

he is the hoh if he uses the power

only thing he cant do if he uses power is vote

This works out great... both jeff and jordan didn't get the HOH,I really don't think they threw it though,as they both went out on the same question, they seemed shocked they got it wrong, but it really doesn't matter.

Now jeff can weild(sp) the power right before voting next week ,put up gnat and jessie,and unlike the current HOH chima, both jeff and jordan can play for the HOH after jessie or gnat is GONE!!!!!!

WIN WIN jeff is not a lame/sitting duck outgoing HOH!

Jeff wasn't swayed one bit by all the BS thrown at him last week to save Ronnie.

He's not going to be swayed this week from his goal of dumping Jess or the brat, either.

The two egotistical maniacs always think they can "convince" everyone of everything

***Julie said the HOH and coup winner could NOT vote and if there's a tie, the coup winner breaks it.

I am going to ask Jedi to repost the rules again... They state the coup winner can't vote unless there's a tie, in which case the HoH wouldn't vote...

Archived