Coup d'Etat - Part 2

CeCiMom

well what is fair in BB??? But really chima and the rest of them are getting their commupance and I love it, they have been prancing around that house like they own it, they made a mega monster out of Ronnie stroking his ego even more than it needed to be stroked , he was already in love with hinmself, enabling him to be so hateful to Michelle, so I say rock on and Jeff is gonna have a blast taking them down next week, can't wait!!!!!

Ronnie would never have had the balls to go off on Michelle like that if pin head and Nasty had not built him up like they did, I hate them

Very true. I'd much rather see Knat go first as well. I don't mind jessie as much as most people here.

• Replies 381
  • Created
  • Last Reply

personally I would rather see Jesse go first, nasty will not be able to do anything with out him, it will be comical to see Lydia weild some power over her. I cannot stand Jesse, hated him last year and just as much this year, he is sooo into himself and so impatient and selfish, me me me, that is Jesse

Jessie is the head of that nasty alliance- that all oogle over him. Also I think if they get Jessie out Russel will fall in line and be loyal to them

Chima is going to be an annoying HOH- but it will be VERY satisfying to see power being snatched from her hands. That'll irk her

As unstable as Lydia has been at times in the house, she is sooo much smarter than nasty Nat. I will be happy to see Lydia get some pride back upon pin heads ousting, then lets us see nasty flail around with noone to go to, love it!!!!!

course she will then latch onto Chima, and I am will ing to bet Chima will have none of it,lololol

Oh come on now... Just because she doesn't use tampons, but she does use pads, which is the way it is, then there is nothing wrong with that part...

yep tampons pad, 6 in one hand, doesn't really matter as long as you have one or the other, but nasty is a smarmy little bugger.

WHAT IF: Jessie and Knat tell Chima, put us up now, we KNOW Jordan or Jeff got it and they gonna wanna get us out.

So they get nominated, 1 of them has to win POV and Chima replaces whoever wins with Jeff or Jordan. So now Jeff has to take him/jordan and the other player (jessie/knat) off leaving both Jessie and Knat safe!

DAYUM! That would be insane, since I only hear about overthrowing the HOH with BOTH noms, I watched that video and I didn't hear anything about taking just 1 person off.

Now that would be FUNNY! Never gonna happen since Jessie and Knat would never offer themselves up like that.

When Jeff uses the power next week he can replace one or both of the nominees so if Jessie and Nat did the above thinking it would keep them safe only one would be safe not both of them.

I can't wait it is going to be so fun watching Chima on her power trip this week thinking she controls who goes home when she has no power at all her winning HOH just means she is safe this week. :giggle::lol2::animated_rotfl:

You can bet Jesse and Gnat are sweating bullets this week. I'm not sure Jeff will use the power unless he or Jordan are on the block. He'll be worried about which ever one of them stays in the house and how it can backfire on him the next week. He'll have a huge target on his back.

These people are too unpredictable because so many of them are playing by emotions and not strategy. I have a strong feeling though they are sick and tired of Gnat running her mouth and can't wait to get her out.

I imagine Jeff has to know this could hurt him too. Jessie wouldn't forget about it and neither would Gnat so that's 2 jury votes right there against you. Chima would also be pissed cause she was HOH. Like Moxie just said, they almost all seem to be playing by emotions. But its BB your gonna piss some people off, but right now, Jeff and Jordan are looking good and nobody is after them...I think...I don't know what jessie is thinking.

I know what we want, but I just don't know if this really helps Jeff/Jordan out in the long run. At least they are safe this week.

You can bet Jesse and Gnat are sweating bullets this week. I'm not sure Jeff will use the power unless he or Jordan are on the block. He'll be worried about which ever one of them stays in the house and how it can backfire on him the next week. He'll have a huge target on his back.

I can see him definetly using the coup. Its not about saving someone for him as much as it is getting somebody he really wants out.

O M G

I had a nightmare last night.

I dreamt Jessie and Gnat were running around the BB house forcing other people into admitting they had the "Wizard" Power. They backed poor Jeff into a corner, nipping and snapping at his heels.

Thats when I woke up in a panic.

After watching the feeds last night with Jessie and Gnat playing pool talking about how if they had the power they would just say it and lose it, knowing the tatics that they used this past week to try to pry a vote to keep Ron-no, and knowing the paranoia running rampant in this house filled with basket cases....

How long before they figure out Jeff has the POWER, try to get him to say he has it in the heat of an arguement, thus him losing the power?

O M G

:blink::wacko::animated_shocking:

Interesting tidbit from the updates page.

7:40 BBT

Chima just said she thinks Jeff has the power and Natalie says no and I'll tell you why. Jesse was talking to Jeff about voting Ronnie out and Jeff told Jesse he was being nice to Ronnie in case Ronnie had the wizard power he might not put him or Jordan up. (Natalie always thinks she knows everything...won't she be suprised)

I was just thinking that Ronnie could have done his "side" a great service last night, if he had thought to stand up when Julie asked if the holder of the magic power would like to use it. I don't know if Jeff would have been able to keep quiet. If he had said anything about him having the power, not Ronnie, he would probably have had to use it right there and then, or lose it.

okay, how great would it be if Chima puts Russell up after all? This drives a further wedge between Chima and Russ (not to mention Jessie and Natalie). Jeff (<3) removes Russ from the block when he weilds his wizzard power to put up Jess and Nat. Russell appreciates Jeff and rejoins forces with him, one of the gross pair is out of the house, and Chima can't win HOH, so the only real HOH threat for the next week is whichever final nom didn't go home. Even if Jeff temporarily puts a little target on his back, someone will create drama soon enough to take the heat off of him, and we all know memory is short in the BB house. Win-win! (Or, for office fans, "win-win-win)

Exactly what I am hoping for! This needs to happen so that Russell knows that he owes Jeff and Jeff and Jordan will be safe for another couple of weeks to get chima and lydia out. We can only hope, but then Russell will then turn around and believe the other side again with his paranoid self and mess that plan all up too!

I'm trying to grasp the "what ifs" scenarios regarding Coupe D'etat.

If by some chance the House-guests collectively conclude that Jeff has the power, by process of elimination, what happens? Does Jeff lose the power?

Say if Jordan, figures it out, and again Jeff doesn't tell her, does that relinquish his power????

Does anyone understand the rules regarding maintaining the power, as a secret? :huh2::blink::huh2:

okay, how great would it be if Chima puts Russell up after all? This drives a further wedge between Chima and Russ (not to mention Jessie and Natalie). Jeff (<3) removes Russ from the block when he weilds his wizzard power to put up Jess and Nat. Russell appreciates Jeff and rejoins forces with him, one of the gross pair is out of the house, and Chima can't win HOH, so the only real HOH threat for the next week is whichever final nom didn't go home. Even if Jeff temporarily puts a little target on his back, someone will create drama soon enough to take the heat off of him, and we all know memory is short in the BB house. Win-win! (Or, for office fans, "win-win-win)

Exactly, Jeff will make an enemy but he is also going to make some allies.

Exactly, Jeff will make an enemy but he is also going to make some allies.

That's it in a nutshell. Chima and the one left will be the only ones that will be pissed, even though I think Chima will appreciate Jeff's gameplay. Whomever is on the block at the time and taken off will be indebted to Jeff (or at least should be).

Archived