Coup d'Etat - Part 2

CeCiMom

• Replies 381
  • Created
  • Last Reply
bb7 states no

also, Julie said no tonight........neither HOH or CDT vote............in a tie CDT breaks it

Michelle & Jordan will vote Jessie out for sure, Kevin a good maybe

Only thing holding it back would be if one of them wins POV

so that settles it

i hope no one is still confused

Jeff was talking to Jordon will they were on LD... He wants Jessie gone! As long as Jessie doesn't win POV... Jeff can put up Jessie. Chima can't vote. That leaves Jordon, Michelle, Kevin who will definintely vote to evict Jessie. Natalie and Lydia will vote to save Jessie. Russell ... who knows. So.... he HAS to put up Gnat, Russell or Lydia depending on who gets the POV.

In all honesty, I think it'd be better to get Nat out first. She has Chima and Jessie's ears and lies more than Jessie. She's also the main one who starts stuff, and then just sits back and watches the drama.

natalie seem better at mental comps then jessie

truth be told jessie to me isnt really that athletic

jeff and russell are easily better athletes

i am too btw :animated_rotfl:

In all honesty, I think it'd be better to get Nat out first. She has Chima and Jessie's ears and lies more than Jessie. She's also the main one who starts stuff, and then just sits back and watches the drama.

I could not agree more! Jesse will have only Lydia, I don't think he really cares for Chima and I think she has "some" morals. Natalie is the link.

natalie seem better at mental comps then jessie

truth be told jessie to me isnt really that athletic

jeff and russell are easily better athletes

i am too btw :animated_rotfl:

True dat! Jesse is for some sort of ornamentation only. I personally think he looks freakish and he obviously would have no "super power" at winning a comp that consisted of anything other than pure luck. I'd be tickled pink to see Shatalie go. She's the biggest, lieing, sh!t stirrer in the house.

We know that but does Jeff see it?

WHAT IF: Jessie and Knat tell Chima, put us up now, we KNOW Jordan or Jeff got it and they gonna wanna get us out.

So they get nominated, 1 of them has to win POV and Chima replaces whoever wins with Jeff or Jordan. So now Jeff has to take him/jordan and the other player (jessie/knat) off leaving both Jessie and Knat safe!

DAYUM! That would be insane, since I only hear about overthrowing the HOH with BOTH noms, I watched that video and I didn't hear anything about taking just 1 person off.

Now that would be FUNNY! Never gonna happen since Jessie and Knat would never offer themselves up like that.

WHAT IF: Jessie and Knat tell Chima, put us up now, we KNOW Jordan or Jeff got it and they gonna wanna get us out.

So they get nominated, 1 of them has to win POV and Chima replaces whoever wins with Jeff or Jordan. So now Jeff has to take him/jordan and the other player (jessie/knat) off leaving both Jessie and Knat safe!

DAYUM! That would be insane, since I only hear about overthrowing the HOH with BOTH noms, I watched that video and I didn't hear anything about taking just 1 person off.

Now that would be FUNNY! Never gonna happen since Jessie and Knat would never offer themselves up like that.

Jeff is the only one that can take the noms off and he is the one that chooses who to replace them with.

It would certainly be exciting. The only problem is that Natalie has not shown that she can win the POV. She has been extremely weak in the challenges. Great idea for some drama though!!

Jeff is the only one that can take the noms off and he is the one that chooses who to replace them with.

I know that, I'm saying, AFTER Jessie or Knat win the POV they save their own ass. That leaves Chima and she nominates Jordan. So now its Jordan and Knat on the block.

Jeff comes to the rescue but in order to safe Jordan, he has to take Knat off as well. Thus leaving both jessie and knat SAFE! That would be epic and would piss like, everyone here off so hard.

I know that, I'm saying, AFTER Jessie or Knat win the POV they save their own ass. That leaves Chima and she nominates Jordan. So now its Jordan and Knat on the block.

Jeff comes to the rescue but in order to safe Jordan, he has to take Knat off as well. Thus leaving both jessie and knat SAFE! That would be epic and would piss like, everyone here off so hard.

That's not how it works... He can take Jordan off and leave Nat up if he wants to...

Chima can't nominate Jordan or anyone. Only the one that wins the POV is safe. The person they take off the block with it is NOT safe.

If Natalie took off Jessie with the POV then Jeff could put him right back up.

Chima can't nominate Jordan or anyone. Only the one that wins the POV is safe. The person they take off the block with it is NOT safe.

Yes but then Nat would be safe...

Oooooooooooooo okay. Dang. Well. Thanks for popping my bubble. I was just thinking about it since I was so bored. Well. This week should be good regardless.

In other words Jeff is the one who makes the replacement nominees not Chima, Chima actually has no power this week, she has no vote and whoever she puts up short of it being Jesse and Nasty won't count, she basically has a room and extra goodies is all. Jeff has all the power

In other words Jeff is the one who makes the replacement nominees not Chima, Chima actually has no power this week, she has no vote and whoever she puts up short of it being Jesse and Nasty won't count, she basically has a room and extra goodies is all. Jeff has all the power

^^^^^ exactly

well what is fair in BB??? But really chima and the rest of them are getting their commupance and I love it, they have been prancing around that house like they own it, they made a mega monster out of Ronnie stroking his ego even more than it needed to be stroked , he was already in love with hinmself, enabling him to be so hateful to Michelle, so I say rock on and Jeff is gonna have a blast taking them down next week, can't wait!!!!!

Ronnie would never have had the balls to go off on Michelle like that if pin head and Nasty had not built him up like they did, I hate them

Get Gnat the rat out first! -I agree- she is the biggest troublemaker, worse than Bonnie IMHO

Archived