Coup d'Etat - Part 2

CeCiMom

I'm really hoping that Jeff or Jordan win HOH....... that would be awesome.... then put up chima and Natalie HAHAHHA

I'm sick of this thing where the HOH (Chima) and her minions stay up in the HOH room away from everyone... everytime I have watched the feeds this time they are holed up in her room....... it's stupid

It's better if they stay up there. Anytime Jessie comes down with his dog trotting behind him, they starrt trying their BFF bulls**t with Jeff and Jordan.

• Replies 381
  • Created
  • Last Reply
It's been like that every week except for when rat ronnie was hiding from everyone.

Yep and it's time for Jeff & Jordan to be upstairs for a week.

How freaking cool would it be for Natalie & Chima to be on have nots eating slop, sleeping on the slab beds and missing Jesse? OMG....we can't be that lucky...can we????

Assuming Jess/Nat as replacements (Chima/Jeff no vote)

Leaving the following to vote:

RUSS - JESSE - he wants alpha male gone and knows now 100% Jesse is not on his side

KEVIN - JESSE - he know Jesse is part of Lydia's bad game play, plus alliance to all girl final

MICHELLE - JESSE - to keep good in with Jeff, plus alliance to all girl final

JORDAN - JESSE - do I need to give a reason

LYDIA - NAT - she would never vote against Jesse

just my assumptions.....Jesse out 4-1

jeff has been asking around (jordan-russell-michele) who they would vote out between nat & jess & they all said jessie. i think Michelle has a little crush on jeff & will do what he wants. but with that said, thursday nite is gonna be a big shock to the house & who knows what will happen with the votes. if jessie goes this week, look for lydia to try to get voted out next week so she can be alone with him.

Michele told Jeff she would vote out Jessie

Jordan and Russ will also vote out Jessie.

That is 3 votes...enough to vote out Jessie (5 voters since Jeff and Chima cannot vote)

I think Kevin will vote out Jessie as well...Lydia will probably vote out Nasty.

Yep and it's time for Jeff & Jordan to be upstairs for a week.

How freaking cool would it be for Natalie & Chima to be on have nots eating slop, sleeping on the slab beds and missing Jesse? OMG....we can't be that lucky...can we????

And jeff and jordan can stay up in the hoh room and relax and chill out and not listen to the whining. lol We can dream. :)

I don't think it will be a shock. I've heard each one of them speculate if the power was used who would be the targets and most everybody appears to be on the same page.

I wasn't aware Jeff would not be able to vote. It doesn't matter though because I believe most if not all of these people would vote him out. Well, maybe not Lydia. That girl needs to get her head in the game instead of under the tent with Jessie.

I think jeff realizes that if he doesn't use his power that america bestowed on him that him and jordan are the next targets to go up. they won't put lydia up and pee off kevin. that leaves michelle. jeff knows chima witch will put him up before her. he's gotta use his powers and get rid of nat or jessie by putting them up together.

Did anyone notice that while Jeff Jordan and Russell were outside on the couches towards the end of After Dark that Jeff said Coup d'tat power out loud?? Noone has referred to the power as that yet, not even Julie, except when she was telling the home viewers about it, so Jeff made a huge slip right there, but it went unnoticed by Jordan and Russell, man he has got to watch it,lol

Good thing it went unnoticed Fatcat..........otherwise he would have had to explain how he learned how to pronounce "coup" :animated_rotfl: I love Jeff but that clip was too funny.........Of course, I was laughing "with" him, not "at" him :wub:

Jessie and Nat replacement nominees

Russell found out last week neither one of them are going to support him since they voted for Ronnie to stay. Russell's vote; Jessie.

Michelle has been jerked around by both these people but seems to get along with Nat more than Jessie. Michelle's vote; Jessie.

Kevin has tried over and over to smooth the waters with Jessie and Nat for Lydia's sake but has his head in the game and will make a smart move. Kevin's vote; Jessie.

Jordan has voiced time and again she knows both Jessie and Nat need to be voted out but has strong feelings on which one to get out first. Jordan's vote; Jessie

Lydia absolutely despises Nat and the two of them are constantly fighting over Jessie not to even mention the fact she continually refers to her as her arch-nemesis (even though that's the wrong term, lol). Lydia's vote; Nat (but not definite)

Once they get Jessie out the only one in that bunch who can play HOH is Nat. Surely to goodness the six other HG can knock her out so they don't end up with HOH again. I made the mistake of thinking that last week and look who won the HOH, lol

The only reason Russell has been sucking up to Jess, Nat, Chima is hoping they won't vote him out. He's gotta try but doesn't care for any of them at this point.

As much as I would love to see Chima explode on live TV, I would rather Jeff change the nominations right after the POV ceremony. I want to see Natalie and Jesse scrambling for a couple of days rather than a few seconds.

Chima reacting would be good TV for a minute or two, but Natalie and Jesse going after each other could really change the game.

Yeah, but Jeff can only change the noms on thurs, not after the pov, I wish he could too, but in a way it is better to have it on thurs and have it come down fast so noone has time to f with ppls heads,lol

The ONLY sensible, smart thing to do is to put up Jess/Nat to insure one of them goes. I don't think it matters that much who goes (except that Jess is better at winning comps). But Jeff NEEDS to break up that alliance.

I WANT, WANT, WANT Jess to go. I can barely watch this season anymore with him there. I really wanted him out before the jury house.

Archived