*Russell*

CeCiMom

• Replies 281
  • Created
  • Last Reply
From the update page - Jessie said that Chima admitted that she didn't think Braden was a racists, that she just used it as an opportunity to have a voice. Jessie sums it up, 'It's Kevin, Lydia, and Chima that want you out.' [somehow, Jessie's going to spin this as a good time to evict Lydia, and keep Ronnie. -Morty]

Please tell me this isn't really going to happen! Russell - stay focused - get ronnie out this week!

Russ can't vote...so his focus right now is irrelevant for the most. I'm rather hoping he stays unfocused though and causes more drama and rifts...but, I'm almost certain he will now lay low and stick with Jessie even tighter than ever. He really believes he and Jessie are F2 together. He's confused and delusional...ugh.

I don't see the Russell's confusion and the big fight last night effecting the voting to evict Ronnie either...if anything, I think it reinforces that he's out. Jessie, Nastalie and Chima needed 1 vote in order to save Ronnie. Michele was the swing vote...now that she knows that J/N lied about her trying to get them into saving Ronnie, there is no way she'll side with them and vote to save Ronnie. Besides, Michele hates Ronnie. Jeff and Jordan won't vote to save Ronnie and Kevin won't vote to evict Lydia...plus Kevin had the major blow-up with Ronnie last night too. Nastalie, Jessie and Chima will vote to evict Ronnie too so not to go against the house.

Ronnie is sacrificed in order to get Russell back into their fold...and Lydia stays in the fold too, along with Kevin. ugh...6 on 3 next week with Jessie side back in power.

Best case scenario next week is if Lydia, Chima or Kevin get Hoh. As long as Jessie or Nat don't get pov or Hoh...they both can be put up by Jeff with coup d'etat power. The hoh won't be able to vote in eviction either...so maybe there's a chance Jessie could get evicted. (in my dreams....I know...:rolleyes:)

Wow I cannot believe last night, Russell was sitting pretty, he had Jeff and Michelle on his side, and he blew it for what? Jessie, the chicken shit hiding out in the Have Not Room. Stupid move Russ, stupid move.

I agree. Why not just leave Michele out of it all. Let Chima go on her little fit train.

I wish Chima had hit Russell last night. Of course I wish someone would slap Chima. She is so annoying. Just pissed that Russell did not want her like she thought. She's been all over him for days now.

Russell's main mistake is that he feels the need to confront people about things that are told him in confidence...what a schmuck! Instead of working with the info he is given...he has to get in their FACE? Those bridges were already rickety and he just burned them all...his paranoia must be in overdrive now and Jessie & Gnat have him hated as much as they are.

Finally BBAD gave us some entertainment.

I cannot believe Russell screwed up his alliance with Jeff, Jordan and Michelle. I was hoping these four could get rid of the others. I would like to see now Jeff, Jordan, Michelle and Kevin final four.

Jesse and Natalie don't trust Russell but he believed them and I thought he was showing he had some smarts, but I guess that didn't last long.

Wait, wait, wait, so now this morning Russ and Michelle are making up. Russell tells Michelle the only way to get Jeff and Jordan on board are if Michelle says she lied about the whole Jessie/Gnat thing and Russell was telling the truth? Why the f***k can't Russell see that JESSIE was lying and call him out on it. I hope Michelle doesn't get on board and tell Jeff and Jordan she lied.

Wait, wait, wait, so now this morning Russ and Michelle are making up. Russell tells Michelle the only way to get Jeff and Jordan on board are if Michelle says she lied about the whole Jessie/Gnat thing and Russell was telling the truth? Why the f***k can't Russell see that JESSIE was lying and call him out on it. I hope Michelle doesn't get on board and tell Jeff and Jordan she lied.

There is no way that Michele makes up with Russ...she is going to keep her cards close to her chest now..no one has confidence in him anymore and he had such a great seat in the game, if only his schizophrenic paranoia had been kept in check!

Did michelle tell russell that she LIED about the green room???

Why didn't she take the opportunity since russell came to her to try and convince russell that it was jessie/nat that started the save ronnie campaign,not her..

If he still beleives Jess/gnat what do they have to talk about?? I don't get what Michelle is acomplishing not breaking ties with russell. Didn't russell even ask her the TELL jordan and Jeff that she LIED about NOT being in the green room???

I'm confused,to say the least!

OMG...catching up on BBAD..Jesse and Russ bonding and throwing Michelle under the bus? I thought Russ and Mich had an alliance..k...guess i have to catch up with the updates...will be so disappointed if Russ has turned to the jesse/nat/chima alliance...

Anyone happen to know what the length of time and withdrawl pattern is for someone that suddenly stops using steroids?

Perhaps it makes them paranoid, impacts their judgement, makes them prone to sudden rage, unexplicable outbursts, irrational behavior, inability to delineate reality and fantasy...

Just wondering?????

Nah, that isn't roid rage, I don't think Russell takes them, he's way to small. I've known lots of roid users, none of them ever acted that way, and they were heavy users. We won't know what is going on inside that crazy head of his until we see his DR sessions.

a very emotional player that isnt good in bb

one aspect i see a lot of these hg throw out the window is in the end you do need to be on jury members good side

I've never seen anyone act like Russell when stopping steroids. I think Natalie and Jesse told him so many lies and he believed them over anyone else and got himself so paranoid and went and told everything.

I thought Russell, Michelle or somebody would realize Russell was being lied to so he would go against certain people he was getting close to. I can't believe no one called it and said anything about it.

After the fight Natalie was still telling Russell BS in the BY and he was buying it. Russell tends to believe Natalie and Jesse 100% and Natalie and Jesse think Russell lies. When Russell and Casey listened in on Ronnie, Lydia and Kevin in the splash room and told Jesse and Natalie they thought it was BS.

Chima did say when Ronnie was hoh they should back door Russell so she either forgot about that or just lied to Russell. I think Russell may have screwed himself bad last night and I wonder if he can recover from it with the others.

It's very strange to me how willing Russ is to accept Nat and Jessie's word as truth. He clearly knows he's on the outside of that group, 4th or 5th wheel depending if Ronnie is counted or not. He knows they want to keep Ronnie and if he did the math it would seem clear that they aren't out for his best interest, so I don't get why he was so quick to get angry at Michelle... very confusing; Russ-Michelle-Jeff-Jordan could've been a solid group (esp if Jeff got coup d'etat). I'm hoping that Russ didn't do too much damage to that and that they can get through it, but for someone who was moving away from jessie and Nat he's still very eager to be keeping up the charade (which IMO isn't fooling anyone) that he's with them 100%

I don't think Russel can quite get it in his head that THE ATHLETES ARE OVER!

There is no more keeping Russel for the numbers thing!

it's gone Russel, they are not forced to be with you any more.

His days certainly seem numbered.

I don't think Russel can quite get it in his head that THE ATHLETES ARE OVER!

There is no more keeping Russel for the numbers thing!

it's gone Russel, they are not forced to be with you any more.

His days certainly seem numbered.

Reading the updates it doesn't look good for him. He's a third wheel with Nat and Jess.

Looks like he burned his one true alliance with Michelle.

There is a such thing as playing this game tooooooooo paranoid. There's no method to Russ' madness. In this game, if you think someone is burning you it's best to keep it close to your chest. They obviously are playing sloppy if you are able to notice it. Why alert them to it?

I think that Russell truly believes he and Jesse, being the two muscle bound supermen, are the only ones there deserving enough to be in the F2. Certainly not some stupid female. His chauvinism is more than apparent.

agree whole heartedly, also Russell keeps referring to the others as his or their TEAM, there is no teams any more idiot, he is really screwin himself with this whole paranoid mentality

i had really high hopes for russ from the begining and thought he was doing really well making survival moves and not totally committing till he saw the best avenue until he met with jesse and told him about michele. this was an incrediblly stupid move and then after jesse shoved him to the lions and went to hide , russ trusted him yet again.it looks like i gave russ way to much credit for intelligence.

Archived