*Russell*

CeCiMom

• Replies 281
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Maybe Russell realized the futility of aligning himself with natalie and jessie and started playing all over the place - except for ronnie. Maybe he is soooooo convinced of Chima's allegiance to him that he knows all he has to do to swing her his way is ask. Maybe Russell has no clue what he is doing. I dunno. Not sure he does, either. He acts/reacts in such a bizarre manner.

I just want jessie gone and ronnie gone and lydia gone and chima gone (jeez that girl is a mess). Natalie won't be a threat to anyone but herself if jessie is removed.

Russ is an idiot plain and simple. All he had to do was talk to Chima before the blow up instead of talking behind her back. Chima with all her faults is loyal to her alliance. Russ's mistake was to tell Jess, Nat and whomever else what his problem with Chima was. He she have approached her from the jump.

It was very junior-high.

I did have a school flashback during the fight of watching my friend who was very much a drama queen always fighting with her boyfriend. Only difference was the guy never stood up for himself and she often ended up slapping him on the arms a few times.

Is it a possibility that the fight was staged?????? :animated_scratchchin:

I keep hearing those rumors too but couldn't figure out what reason there would be for it.

Then I heard that Gnat and Jesse staged a fake fight last night (or it was with Ronnie, not sure).

All of them pretending their entire alliance is over would be their half-assed attempt to hide from the wizard's wrath this week and next.

Russell is way too confronting for this game, everytime he gets someone to confide in him, he has to call them on it rather than filing the info away...he can't trust anyone and that will isolate him

Hmmm. Seems Russell has quite the "sexual dysfunction" hot button. I think we can all understand sensitivity if you have a "little" issue in that area. Heehee.

Wait, he's on our side now, right?

Michelle should be more thoughtful in her comments. There.

If this is posted somewhere, my apologies... but got this from hamsterwatch.com

Flashback to August 1 approx. 2.30am on Feed 3 - last Friday night/Saturday morning - to hear Russell & Chima choreograph their fight that took place last night.. I kept thinking their animosity came on awfully sudden on Saturday, and that it was convenient the fight took place exactly within the Showtime window, and that Chima recovered so fast afterward, happy about having given "good tv"

Who knows what SIDE russell is on?I thought Michelle was sketchy,but russel is the real WILDCARD.

He obviously can't beleive Jessie would LIE/SCREW him after his performance the night before last.

I doubt he will even see it if the vote is 4 /3 to evict ronnie. How the hell is jessie gooing to LIE about thoose 3 votes cast to keep ronnie? He will make something up, and russell will beleive it!

I honestly feel = er, generally = sad for the houseguests who become so desperately paranoid. He so wants an ally in Jessie that he will ignore all signs otherwise. These delusions happen all the time in the BB house, don't you think?

If this is posted somewhere, my apologies... but got this from hamsterwatch.com

Flashback to August 1 approx. 2.30am on Feed 3 - last Friday night/Saturday morning - to hear Russell & Chima choreograph their fight that took place last night.. I kept thinking their animosity came on awfully sudden on Saturday, and that it was convenient the fight took place exactly within the Showtime window, and that Chima recovered so fast afterward, happy about having given "good tv"

Russel and chima are WAY better ACTORS than Jessie and Gnat if that fight was staged? just sayin

Russell is seriously wiggin'. He's destroying his game. Stupid.

AND, I don't believe that fight was staged. They might have planned a little something. But they said some serious hurtful things.

I just read somewhere that Jessie and Natalie are still going to vote to evict Lydia and justify it to Russell later. Does anyone think that this might be the wake up call Russell needs to see they are lying backstabbing jerks??

I just read somewhere that Jessie and Natalie are still going to vote to evict Lydia and justify it to Russell later. Does anyone think that this might be the wake up call Russell needs to see they are lying backstabbing jerks??

That might have been true a couple of hours ago. Now Russell is so irrationally upset with Michelle, he just apologized to Bonnie. He might now think it's okay if the three vote to keep him. UGH!

It's possible that he's just covering his bases in case Ronnie stays, gets the magical power etc.

good one - true, true, true.

I hope tomorrow night he laughs about his apology.

Isn't that what Russell is always doing in this game? He'll chew out a fellow HG one day then two days later if he thinks that person will benefit him he comes in with a big apology. He acts like he doesn't know what the heck he's doing from one day to the next. I really don't think he puts a whole lot of thought into the future of the game.

It's also pretty obvious he lets his emotions run rampant, doesn't have self control. Not a good BB player IMO (although at one point I thought he was making some good decisions). After watching him this week I've changed my mind, rofl

From the sounds of the feeds with Russell all over the place and pacing like a maniac I wonder if he has Roid rage or withdrawal. I tried to like him but he is just too all over the place. I respect a player more if he/she takes a side and fights.

Just think at one time it was Jeff/Jordan against the house. Jordan stuck with Jeff even though it put her game in jeopardy. I like those kind of people.

Archived