*Russell*

CeCiMom

• Replies 281
  • Created
  • Last Reply

i was hoping russ was just playing jesse li heard him start to tell off on michele then it sunk in that russ was the dumbest human on the plannet ! visions of him helping get jesse out of the house went to hell in a blink of an eye.

the crazy part was the entire house was in rage (which it was a cool bbad for once ) and noone even noticed that jesse was hiding. you know jordon just might be the smart one lol

i was hoping russ was just playing jesse li heard him start to tell off on michele then it sunk in that russ was the dumbest human on the plannet ! visions of him helping get jesse out of the house went to hell in a blink of an eye.

the crazy part was the entire house was in rage (which it was a cool bbad for once ) and noone even noticed that jesse was hiding. you know jordon just might be the smart one lol

Russ did notice... He asked where Jesse was, and Nat said he was sleeping, and Russ said oh way to have my back Jesse...

Jessie was in the diary room during the Ronnie and Kevin fights....but then Jessie went to the Have Not room after and hid. Scrappy stuck around...made sure she was involved in every conversation and stoked the fire every chance she could.

Russ probably just made the biggest mistake of his game by getting played by Jessie and Nat and blowing up at Chima and Michele...all starting with the lie J & N made up about Michele coming to them rallying to save Ronnie. Their lie was so convincing that along with Russ's paranoia...he fell for it hook line and sinker and managed to ruin a potential powerhouse alliance of Jeff, Jordan, Michele and himself. Russ doesn't believe Michele at all now...and she really was on board with him too. With Jeff probably getting the Coup D'Etat...those 4 would have been golden...now...eh, who knows?

Jessie and Nat may have just saved themselves...ugh...I hate friken Jessie and Nat!!!

Well just as long and Ronnie goes home and Jessie and Natalie end up on the block I will be happy.

I really don't expect Jeff or Jordon to win anyway those all those paranoid psychopaths.

Jeff and Jordan needed to step up their game with Russell. One of them should have been kinda shadowing him, knowing that Jess and nat were scrambling after the HOH deal. Jeff keeps saying "I don't know nothin'" and runs outside. On the other hand, Russ did tell Jeff, Jordan and Michele to lay low. They did and now he doesn't trust them, or at least he doesn't trust Michele. I REALLY hate to say this but Jesse is playing a much better game this season than last. (I still despise him.) Russell, WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH YOU??

It's like Ronnie is leaving but everybody else left behind is continuing his game.

I think he may have infected them with some mutant rat virus.

The CDC will show up in white suits this week and torch everything while Jesse's team mysteriously disappears after the black helicopters leave.

Then we wind up with Jeff & Jordan left alone sitting in the HoH room saying "WTF just happened?" "Who cares...let's make out." B)

i know russle pointed out jesse wasnt there but after. he would have been busted out had he been called out durring the blow up. jesse and nat now trying to recruit jeff and jordon(until the coup is out of course) . i hope jeff and jordon at least have sence enough to see through that but its not likely given their past thoughts of gamming.

You can never trust a person like Russell because his temper will always get the best of him. His downfall is his ego.

Russell is a hot head and won't go much farther in this game. He lacks discretion and common sense.

He should've calmly asked Jessie, Gnatalie, and Michele to come up to the HOH room and straighten out this lie once and for all. But instead he chose to talk to Chima, the biggest drama queen/trouble maker, as if that would resolve anything. Dumb move, IMO.

From the update page - Jessie said that Chima admitted that she didn't think Braden was a racists, that she just used it as an opportunity to have a voice. Jessie sums it up, 'It's Kevin, Lydia, and Chima that want you out.' [somehow, Jessie's going to spin this as a good time to evict Lydia, and keep Ronnie. -Morty]

Please tell me this isn't really going to happen! Russell - stay focused - get ronnie out this week!

Russell, fortunately, doesn't have a vote, Michelle has the vote and now she hates Russell AND believes he & Ronnie are working together............she's more determined than ever to get Ronnie out. Thank God!

I really can't believe Russell is buying what Jessie is selling. He prides himself on being so smart and here he is falling for the crap that Jessie is feeding him. I had high hopes for Russell after the HOH comp he won, but not now. What happened to the inspiration he had from his father and how he was going to play the game to make him proud, somehow that went out the window quickly.

I so agree about Russell goin off the deep end last night, he just kept beatin a dead horse, he shoulda just zipped it and not even gone into the whole "Michelle said this", I would not have even told Jessie the stuff he did about Michelle's PHD, he just talks entirely too much and you cannot just fight and argue to be 'RIGHT' he just dug himself into a big ol hole.

Nat/Jess really wouldn't put Jord/Jeff up next week if they had HOH because of the Coup d'tat...if Nat were HOH then let Jeff/jord use their power to put Jesse up and out at the eviction ceremony...I think most would vote jess out...

IMO, it's a "MAN" thing. (a stupid man thing--not to offend all the smart ones here :)

It seems like Michelle freaked him out telling him she has a PhD..........he's now convinced that her knowledge gives her some power to control all their minds.........he must not know very many "smart women" (lol)........he repeatedly told Jess last night, Michelle did all this, she's controlling everything and of course, Jesse fueled the fire...........dumb a$$, he could have had her help in the game but he couldn't handle it.............with Jesse, he knows they're just competing physically because neither one of them has a brain cell.

let's hope jesse is out next week - I can't wait to see who natalie will attach herself too and how she will even act when jessie is out of the house.

I think Nat will try to be Russ's new BFF. He may not be as obedient as Jesse. But he's got an empty lap.

Archived