*Russell*

CeCiMom

• Replies 281
  • Created
  • Last Reply
But putting Ronnie up and getting him out are two different things. Put him up against Kevin and Jessie could get his sheep to vote out Kevin and then Russell could just say he tried but the votes went against him.

Yep that is true and I am talking about if Russell said he would put Ronnie up and did not say to Jeff when ;)

But I think Russell wants Ronnie gone after standing at the door .

I keep having a flip flop feeling with Russell. I do feel that if he gives his word he will stand by it, depending on how he gives his word.

As much as it would be nice to see Ronnie go home Russell should see that if you take out Scrappy (GNat) that you breakdown Jessie. I am not a Jessie fan but Scrappy is beyond annoying. Ronnie will be easy to get out next week.

He is going to get caught in his lies...He always do... Meatheads never learn~!

I seem to recall you being the ONLY one happy when Jessie won HoH... Am I correct??? And, if so, He's the KING of MEATHEADS!!! Just sayin...

I seem to recall you being the ONLY one happy when Jessie won HoH... Am I correct??? And, if so, He's the KING of MEATHEADS!!! Just sayin...

But Jesse knew what he was doing...This guy is playing the same play book that Ronnie was playing...And to cover himself, he is not going to stick his neck too far out...Jesse stuck his neck out and BD Casey!!! That was balls! Jesse came to play...So far he has the numbers on his side, right now including Russell. Russell is playing the both sides and he gets caught in his lies..He should have given the HOH to Jeff! and let Jeff do his dirty work. What was the point this week if he knew that Jeff and him wanted the same goals, why not give it to jeff and keep his hands clean. Why I tell you why, it is that MEathead moncho(sp) ego that is why...He is the big man now but only for a week. Russell is just playing himself..and now he is going to show his cards!!! IF no one is gunning for you...Stay off the radar... Why make enemies before Jury house. He already said that Jesse was safe. I still like Russell, but this was not a smart move.

PS he should have given the HOH to Jeff and told him about them secretly working together. Jeff does his dirty work, he brings info to Jeff secretly and they would go far. Although they already suspect Russell working with Jeff, Jordan and Casey. PSS After Ronnie made that deal with Russell, I havent seen where Ronnie has thrown Russell under the bus... Russell is made with Ronnie because Ronnie is closer to Jesse than he is ..Russell thought he was #2 and was running the show. Russell has secret deals with everyone and he has turn on alot of them.

If Russ puts up Ronnie/Lydia, it will be fine (Jordan, Jeff, Kevin & Michelle will boot him).............Ronnie/Kevin not so sure because Lydia will easily sell Kevin out...........I think that's what Russ figured out in all his "talks" and why he made a deal with Kevin.............JMHO, we'll see

If Russ puts up Ronnie/Lydia, it will be fine (Jordan, Jeff, Kevin & Michelle will boot him).............Ronnie/Kevin not so sure because Lydia will easily sell Kevin out...........I think that's what Russ figured out in all his "talks" and why he made a deal with Kevin.............JMHO, we'll see

Thanks! You have it mapped out perfectly.

I will be soooooooooo happy to see Ratboy go home.

I still worry about this ronnie/lydia nomination.... The only sure way ronnie goes home is against gnat/jessie/chima. If these 3 had their way Russel wouldn't even be in the house right now!

I understand why russel doesn't want to go against jessie/gnat at this time,so he still has options,but...... I hope at least he has figured out gnat/jessie don't have his best interest at heart.

russle made mention that someone had to take on jesse/nat so maybe he will suck it up and do it. if he put up those 2 even if one did win veto and come down he could put up ronnie and at least one of them would go home(hopefully jesse) but even if it is ronnie that will weaken jesse's team.

:omg::animated_rotfl:

I had not heard that.........it amazes me that he ould be an even bigger dumb a$$ than I thought!

LV,

You obviously didn't read jessies BLOG ! :animated_rotfl:

Nothing that comes out of that tools mouth surprises me... If it ain't about jessie it ain't worth talking about!

I'll be surprized if Ronnie's not up, Russ has been sayin since he made the deal that he wanted to put him up from the start and now, with Lydia.............Michelle gave Russ her word, I think she just an HOH follower since she got burned........with her, Kevin, Jordan & Jeff, I just don't see a problem..........unless Ronnie wins POV which will mean Jeff will have to use the "power" this week to get Ronnie out.

I'm practicing positive thinking this week ..........and praying my rosary as back up!

Lydia threw some interesting thoughts at Russell this afternoon when he was having his one-on-one pow wows with the hg's. (worth watching via FB if you have the feeds.) I wouldn't be surprised at all if he puts up Ronnie and Shatalie. Russell needs Lydia's vote to evict Ronnie, which he wouldn't have if she's on the block. Russell likes to play the "tough guy" so making a power move to break up the Jesse/Nat/Chima alliance would be something expected from him.

Lydia's playing the game for sure. She can be subtle in her own way and she sure doesn't care who she throws under the bus. She was even tossing Jesse to the dogs today, along with Chimapet. She definitely wants to stay and play--for herself.

I just hope she got thru to Russell. I'd love to see him shake things up. It would be different.

:omg::animated_rotfl:

I had not heard that.........it amazes me that he ould be an even bigger dumb a$$ than I thought!

What do you expect of an idiot that says the VP of the US keeps to themselves and personally gets rich off campaign donations :animated_rotfl:

I'll be surprized if Ronnie's not up, Russ has been sayin since he made the deal that he wanted to put him up from the start and now, with Lydia.............Michelle gave Russ her word, I think she just an HOH follower since she got burned........with her, Kevin, Jordan & Jeff, I just don't see a problem..........unless Ronnie wins POV which will mean Jeff will have to use the "power" this week to get Ronnie out.

I'm practicing positive thinking this week ..........and praying my rosary as back up!

Does not POV protect one from the power ? I could be wrong and if so others can correct me.

Archived